MistaPhantastic Rising Star Platinum Member Sep 28, 2021 #37 When I saw this picture, had two thoughts: Thought 1: Damn, this bish bad! Thought 2: Bish, if you don't get yo damn feet offa them white ass seats! I guess I'm an asshole, huh?
When I saw this picture, had two thoughts: Thought 1: Damn, this bish bad! Thought 2: Bish, if you don't get yo damn feet offa them white ass seats! I guess I'm an asshole, huh?
Race Harley Rising Star Platinum Member Sep 28, 2021 #38 CptMARVEL said: She's lovely. But she very much reminds me of Brittany Renner. The resemblance between the two of them is truly... "uncanny". Click to expand... Same factory? Check her UPC code and see if it matches Brittney's
CptMARVEL said: She's lovely. But she very much reminds me of Brittany Renner. The resemblance between the two of them is truly... "uncanny". Click to expand... Same factory? Check her UPC code and see if it matches Brittney's