OG Investor
y'all do know it JUST internet right? hahahahahaha

tumblr_pvjhofwcaF1uw3f6jo1_1280.jpg

I'd beat her scr8 into that wall.

Bigslim77

Star
Registered
She never said he was her best ever. Post the video time... I'll wait. :hmm:
Dumb ass yes she did she said the guy she was with at the time she thought his dick was everything then she fucked John E and his dick was way bigger he fucked the shit outta her and had her like WOW,the fuck you want her to straight up say it you can’t comprehend bitch? She said it in so many words stupid slut

Race Harley

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Dumb ass yes she did she said the guy she was with at the time she thought his dick was everything then she fucked John E and his dick was way bigger he fucked the shit outta her and had her like WOW,the fuck you want her to straight up say it you can’t comprehend bitch? She said it in so many words stupid slut

Exactly my point! She never said that. That's what you interpreted. You got so excited that he was fucking her with a big dick, you decided to paraphase. If you want to dick-watch, that's on you, but I stand by my original statement, Weirdo! :hmm:

Bigslim77

Star
Registered
Exactly my point! She never said that. That's what you interpreted. You got so excited that he was fucking her with a big dick, you decided to paraphase. If you want to dick-watch, that's on you, but I stand by my original statement, Weirdo! :hmm:
Stupid that’s what she means you clown wtf damn dumb bitch

Biggillanoyz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was telling op this is her most popular thread.. when I say titsuck I’m referring to op.. cause op is a she and she sells titty sucks for $5

I wonder if this is a combo deal and both titties are included at the $5 price or would I have to purchase each tit separately. Also, if both tits are included in the $5 combo, do we have the option to pick just 1 tit for $2.50?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I wonder if this is a combo deal and both titties are included at the $5 price or would I have to purchase each tit separately. Also, if both tits are included in the $5 combo, do we have the option to pick just 1 tit for $2.50?
Hey the goofy broad dosent know any better.. you can go in your refrigerator and take out some eggs, sausage, bacon, and cheese with English muffin.. make a breakfast sandwich and than wrap it up in a McDonald’s paper and than pour some sweet tea and lemonade in a McDonald’s cup and tell her you got her an exclusive sandwich and drink from Mickey ds and she’ll give you tits, pussy, and prob let you stick your finger in her butt for it.. hell if you tell her it’s organic she might swallow

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor

Check for lactation first cuz you might get a squirt of sour milk, then you'll never be able to live with yourself.

I would go for head only, cuz I can bust one and get her to stfu at the same time. Kill 3 birds with 1 depth stone.

Bigslim77

Star
Registered
‘It always amazes me the shi+ that gains traction on thisboard.

You can post passwords to the baddest big booty cutieson the planet and get to 3-5 pages.

This bull shi+ has a chance to hit 15+ pages. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stand by
The faggotry stones!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I was wondering why this thread was over 13 pages
and then I read the comments of the original op post.:rolleyes2:

BGOL at its finest, continue with the commentary gents.

:lol:
The torque stone
The depth stone
Fucking hilarious
I was telling op this is her most popular thread.. when I say titsuck I’m referring to op.. cause op is a she and she sells titty sucks for $5

What a bunch of dweebs