Legal: Jersey Shore Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino Sentenced to 8 Months in Prison for Tax Evasion

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Jersey Shore’s Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino Sentenced to 8 Months in Prison in Tax Evasion Case
By Jackson McHenry@McHenryJD
05-mike-sorrentino.w330.h330.jpg

Mike Sorrentino. Photo: ANGELA WEISS/AFP/Getty Images

Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino, who rose to fame as a member of The Jersey Shorecast, has been sentenced to eight months in prison after pleading guilty to one count of tax evasion this January. According to People, Sorrentino will also undergo two years of supervised release, while his brother Marc, who pleaded guilty to one count of aiding in the preparation of a false and fraudulent tax return, was sentenced to two years in prison. Mike and his brother were first indicted for tax fraud in 2014 for failing to pay taxes on $8.9 million in income from 2010 to 2012. Prosecutors had sought a longer prison term for The Situation, while his attorneys argued that he played a minor role in the alleged conspiracy and has recently worked to overcome substance abuse. Sorrentino’s family, as well as other members of the Jersey Shore cast, showed up to support him at the courthouse yesterday.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
According to BGOL it’s illegal for the IRS to collect income tax. According to BGOL all he had to do was say no I’m not paying in court and the IRS would fold and let you walk away.

...or some bullshit about his name being in all caps and it’s not the real him lmaooooooo

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
...or some bullshit about his name being in all caps and it’s not the real him lmaooooooo

Actually there is something to the all caps thingy..

Think about it.....what is the purpose of using all caps..

It's grammatically in correct...

A common name is first letter of the first and last name only in caps...

Writing a common name in all caps on a standard English test would be marked incorrect...

The reason they claim they started the all caps thingy is because of type setting back in the day..

Blah blah blah it would cost to much money to change blah blah blah..

There is no excuse today..

So why do they corporations continue to spell our names incorrectly. ...

That being said if you don't have an army or some nuclear subs

Or for global unity....now if the people unite and all agree to hell with taxes and govts I'm our wallets

Then yes to hell with paying taxes

You better pay your taxes...or you could spend a large part of your life surrounded by men...

Fuck dat shit..

And yes income taxes are nothing short of criminal..

So chea

While I wait on these nuclear subs...or for us as a people to unite

Taxes will be paid on muthafuckin time...

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
This dumb fuck was on a big brother over here too. Now he got a real situation :lol:

Mt Airy Groove

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
According to BGOL it’s illegal for the IRS to collect income tax. According to BGOL all he had to do was say no I’m not paying in court and the IRS would fold and let you walk away.

FOH

Bgol is home to people who believe the earth is flat, voting doesnt matter, and Tariq Nasheed is a black leader.
A very colorful place we have here

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member

FOH
Again, please talk what you KNOW.
READ several books before you just spout stupid lies
I'm seeing that your reading & comprehension is lacking

Last edited:

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Not paying his taxes? Who does he think he is, Trump?

His father must be laughing his ass off.

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What the fuck did he do to make 9 mill

Thats the real story. I know the DJ guy be killing it doing shows. Jersey Shore actors made bank from the show while Black reality stars be struggling smh. Oh let me knock up someone for a story line instead of hustling me an angle.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
https://radaronline.com/exclusives/...entino-brother-marc-sentenced-2-years-prison/

mike-the-situation-brother-marc-sentenced-prison-pp.jpg

By Radar Staff
Posted on Oct 5, 2018 @ 12:57PM

As Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino awaits his fate, his brother Marc was sentenced to two years in prison for tax evasion charges, RadarOnline.com can confirm.

According to People, Marc — who was once his famous brother’s former manager — must pay a $75,000 fine within 30 days, and turn himself into custody voluntarily.

PHOTOS: Snooki Mugshots

Meanwhile, as his fiancée Lauren Pesce and Jersey Shore cast-members look on, Mike, 36, will receive his sentence any minute in New Jersey federal court this afternoon.

As Radar previously reported, Mike and Marc were indicted on tax evasion charges in September 2014. They were accused of failing to pay $8.9 million in income from 2010 to 2012.

Mike pleaded guilty to the charges earlier this year.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

From 2012 -

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/06/jersey-shore-stars-earnings-how-much-do-they-make/

By Radar Staff
Posted on Jun 12, 2012 @ 7:00AM

By Alexis TereszcukRadar Entertainment Editor

Gym, tan, laundry are obviously very expensive these days.

How much does the cast of the Jersey Shore get paid for completing life’s simplest tasks? Almost $2 million a season for some cast members, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned!

The Guidos and Guidettes from Seaside Heights, New Jersey started out having to lobby for an extra $10,000 a season, but now in season six of the hit MTV reality show the top tanners on the show are pulling in the big bucks.

Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi, Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino and Paul “Pauly D” DelVecchio are each taking home $150,000 per episode, with a season running about 12 episodes, which totals $1.8 million dollars, but they also get a reported $400,000 signing bonus at the beginning of the season, $200,000 bonus at the end of the season and for any additional reunion episodes they get the $150,000 for that too.

That totals a whopping $2.55 million dollars a season for Snooki, The Situation and Pauly D!

The rest of the cast doesn’t make quite as much as the top three, but they’re certainly not hurting either.

Jennie “JWoww” Farley brings in about $100,000 per episode and Vinny Guadagnino makes $90,000 an episode.

Lovebirds Ronnie Magro and Sammi Sweetheart each bring in about $80,000 per episode.

The newest member of the cast, Deena Cortese, who was just arrested while filming season six, brings in significantly less than her fellow cast mates, at about $40,000 per episode, but her numbers have been increasing lately.

According to a source close to her, “With all the drama that Deena has been bringing to the show, including kissing a girl and even getting arrested, her salary is definitely going up thanks to that.”

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
You’re going to land some idiots in prison

Truth, did you actually READ what I wrote?
It's illegal to tax income....yes. Nobody said DON'T pay income tax
Stop with the BS please. All I said was the ONLY way to fight back is to be on a Jury
and vote "Not Guilty" NO WHERE did I say "Don't pay income tax"
Weird your name is Truth yet you lie a lot :rolleyes: