LeBron James is 1st active NBA player to top $1 billion in career earnings

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
img_1110.jpg

I wanted to break away from another thread and delve deeper into this subject related to Lebron James earning $1 billion in mostly endorsements while the black community loses $500 billion in lost wages when a company contract manufacture out the production all overseas. We are also lured into overpaying for a cheaply made product due to their endorsement.

$2 billion - Lebron James
$2 billion - Michael Jordan
$1 billion - Tiger Woods
$1 billion - Dr. Dre
$6 billion in endorsement deals to black athletes and entertainers

-$300 to -$600 billion black community in lost wages, overpayment, and other opportunity.

How is he responsible for causing this much damage to the black community, he's just an athlete?

These lost wages come about when a company offshore its manufacturing to other countries and just leaves their pitiful white-collar jobs behind in the United States. We are then forced to engage in these academic hunger games competition to get these white-collar jobs which we lose out on in most of the cases to whites. We also overpay $1200 for an Iphone ($250 Nike Shoe) when a cheaply made $200 Chinese phone that does not have their product endorsement would suffice.

1. Bill Cosby

Here you can see the earliest propaganda attempts using well-known black actors to promote colleges as the only path to higher wages. In this segment, Cosby does not mention unionization or encourage domestic manufacturing to boost wages as a viable alternative. He goes on to executive produce A Different World, another college promoting scam. Bill Cosby later goes on to earn a substantial salary and deals which sucks in other people into this depraved world of racial cannibalism.

a-different-world.jpg

2. Lebron James

lebron-james-nike.jpg

In 2016, Nike renews their contract with Lebron James in the tune of $1 billion after initially giving him $100 million during the start of his career. Wasn't 2016 an election year where a political candidate named Donald Trump that heavily promoted domestic manufacturing was running for office? Yes that is true the timing seems kind of coincidental, and Lebron James was politically active with campaigning for Hillary Clinton. When that failed, he resorted to other tactics such as refusing to visit the White House to discredit President Trump, out of the advice/knowledge of what his deal entailed. This indicates that he was fully aware of Nike's intent by becoming politically active and refusing to visit the White House.

Initially the Golden State warriors had a team meeting to decide whether to visit the White House which they leaked to the press, of course Pres. Trump went ahead disinvited himself from this tradition that spans decades rather than being rejected publicly. Lebron followed up with refusing to visit the White House in the future.

Lebron builds a school for at risk students and gives out $40 million in college scholarships. What these at risk students really need is high-paying jobs, not endless academic testing and hunger games for white-collar opportunities that favor whites. Lebron also tries a feeble attempt at cop propaganda along with his buddy Shaquille O'Neal.

Nike is the poster child of white-collar jobs in United States and contract manufacturing completely overseas. Lebron acceptance and validation of this approach that significantly harms the black community is what they really want and not the promotion of their products to consumers.

3. Dr. Dre

153605_01_EnvyBeats23_Side_02.jpg

Because of the acceptance and validation provided by Michael Jordan and Lebron James with Nike, this lays the groundwork for the burgeoning tech industry which uses this business model extensively. Here you see they tried to recruit a well-known rapper into the mix with his Beats products and branding that were put on laptops from HP that have zero domestic manufacturing. Apple would later buy his company that he co-owned for a couple billion dollars making him a wealthy person. Apple wasn't looking for the technology that Dr. Dre had with his products, they were looking for racial cover with the way they were resisting domestic manufacturing production and setting up this academic hunger games with their white-collar positions. Apple could have easily built their own headphones for their products using proprietary technology.

Dr. Dre would later go on to fund a building on the USC college campus in his name, again promoting this academic hunger games to get a white-collar position. What does a supposed gangster rapper from the streets of Compton know about college life? I don't know nothing about gang culture.

Apple-iBeats-concept-1.jpg

Just to give you the scale of jobs and the economic impact, you should read this article, 250,000 jobs, 140,000 jobs, 90,000 jobs with these contract manufacturers for tech companies. Nike employs 140,000 through its contract manufacturers, which would generate billions in wages if they setup shop in the U.S.

6. Michael Jordan/Spike Lee

The poster child for Nike is famously Michael Jordan who provides racial cover for this business strategy that harms the black community with lost wages and overpriced products we buy because of somebody black endorsing them. He was never tested like Lebron with a Pres. Trump which would have exposed him, so we will never know if he was fully aware and not just a pawn. There has not been too much activity on the sycophantic college dumping.

Spike Lee did some college movie and did commercials for Nike with Michael Jordan.

5. Oprah Winfrey

There is no overt messaging that we should engage in an academic hunger games for white-collar jobs. Oprah does opens a school in South Africa for girls, she could have been code signaling to other people. She does endorse and have on her show President Obama, the biggest promoter of offshoring with the TPP and has deals with Apple

6. Tiger Woods

uo4F3lV.jpg

Promotes Nike products heavily and builds out schools. Even though a scandal harmed his wholesome image, Nike continued to work with Tiger Woods even though other advertisers ditched him. Unfortunately, he got busted up in a car accident.

The NCAA is being forced through court action to allow players to earn endorsement deals we need to get ahead of this before it spins out of control. They could have been aware that this was going on and blocked this garbage.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
1. I am hoping to devalue their ability to promote products to us and filter out their toxic messaging to the black community.

2. Setting up and promoting our own to produce shoes and tech products that we use to replace these companies. Buy cheap from China, and pocket the money, buying the products that an athlete influencer recommends is a recipe for economic disaster.

3. Being more politically active and selecting the right candidate that will encourage these companies to move some production domestically. No more academic hunger games for these crappy short-term white-collar jobs.

4. I believe that demand for low skilled manufacturing jobs will increase due to destruction creation. Unfortunately, the destruction happens in the United States with some automation and the creation of new jobs for new products are overseas.

If we are demanding reparations, then we have to deal with schemes like this that drain our resources into overpriced products with contract manufacturing overseas. We should focus our endorsement capital on companies that manufacture domestically giving them an advantage over companies like Nike and Apple.

A company can contract manufacture in other countries than discount their products in the United States. It is when they contract manufacture in some communist country than overprice their products, than have somebody black endorsing their products. In this case you should seek out cheap products from this country to bypass this garbage.

These companies that are extremely powerful led a well organized coup d'état of Pres. Trump utilizing athlete influencers to do it. This sort of power needs to be exposed and checked otherwise they will run the table on our government preventing effective oversight of our economy.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
1321183338_extras_albumes_0.jpg

It did not use to be this way with the NBA, Converse was made in the USA and was heavily promoted by the league until this new toxic culture with Nike was promoted. Many prominent athletes wore and promoted this brand. It makes me wonder if Magic Johnson was not targeted, with him out of the league, they could start pushing out these new toxic products.

They went bankrupt when we as consumers started to buy Nike because of some athlete. Nike ended up buying the company and shifting the production overseas. I would rather get the thousands of jobs, than watch a few of us get chump change in endorsement deals.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
4. Black Tech Youtubers

Untitled2-15.jpg

Many of these black Youtubers push out these garbage products to the black community that steal wealth and enrich themselves. Many of these products are contract manufactured in other countries with zero domestic manufacturing. They are significantly overpriced which is another added burden to the black community ($1200 Iphone vs $200 Motorola). This is really the same theme and tactics that Nike uses with athletes.

The only job opportunities are white collar which involve academic hunger games competition with whites due to their historical advantage. When 'black' influencers are seen promoting these products, black consumers rush out to buy overspending thousands of dollars, or worse commit a crime to get it.

When they start peddling this college garbage, that is what makes me angry and want to expose them. Many youngster will go to college and experience failure, than spiral out of control believing their only path to reach their economic dreams is gone. College was never a good fit for them yet it was pushed onto them because some corporation wanted to obfuscate their outsourcing of jobs to other countries. They corrupt some influencer with gigantic sums of money to push this message out.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

Here is this same tactic used to spread vaccine disinformation in other countries by foreign intelligence. We should not blindly follow any athlete, Youtube influencer, or any other person promoting products. Two influencers in the article gladly accepted the offer that would have caused people to die from COVID.

Here we are getting billions siphoned off in purchasing overpriced products from whites that do not provide any domestic manufacturing at all. A countermeasure, is to get the country manufacturing the product for an American company to sell direct to us, this will eliminate the increased profits they are gaining. We should minimize black influencers, unless the company offers domestic manufacturing or reduced prices from contract manufacturing.

You would not need to tariff products, you can create negative incentives for a company going overseas by eliminating their ability to overprice their products.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
2022-GMC-HUMMER-EV-001-e1603238838725.jpg

This is another red flag with Lebron James, switching up and doing ads like this when President Trump was in office for a $120,000 car. Does GM expect us to buy this car with our tiny wealth we have built up since slavery? This is a cover move for his deal with Nike by working with a domestic manufacturer. He was fully self aware of what was going on, getting his $50 million for 10 years, which sucked 10-20 billion per year out of the black community buying their over priced foreign made junk disguised as American.

I don't like outing people like this normally, I usually remain silent and let them act like a fool, but when they play games with the college scam which affects teenagers and young adults that is when you got to speak out. I would like to go into detail about this later. President Trump/DOJ was mind gaming which exposed him. If somebody was to out him, hey I did ads for GM a strong domestic union manufacturer.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
2022-GMC-HUMMER-EV-001-e1603238838725.jpg

This is another red flag with Lebron James, switching up and doing ads like this when President Trump was in office for a $120,000 car. Does GM expect us to buy this car with our tiny wealth we have built up since slavery? This is a cover move for his deal with Nike by working with a domestic manufacturer. He was fully self aware of what was going on, getting his $50 million for 10 years, which sucked 10-20 billion per year out of the black community buying their over priced foreign made junk disguised as American.

I don't like outing people like this normally, I usually remain silent and let them act like a fool, but when they play games with the college scam which affects teenagers and young adults that is when you got to speak out. I would like to go into detail about this later. President Trump/DOJ was mind gaming which exposed him. If somebody was to out him, hey I did ads for GM a strong domestic union manufacturer.

Shit don't change man. White. Black. Americans going to spend money on bullshit. Why shouldn't Lebron get paid? He ain't forcing people to over-leverage themselves and live check-to-check.

Trump ain't got shit to do with this. This money game was here before Trump and will be here after him. People can either learn it and play it or continue to consume what bullshit others sell them. Shit. This board been talking expensive foreign cars under every fucking president. Cats literally going to work and trading time to pay $1000 car notes. Don't blame Lebron or anyone else from banking on that mentality.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I see what you are saying, don't cry about reparations or wealth gap. My issue is these companies putting a black endorser that will get us to buy their over priced products that provide no jobs to the community. It is a horrible deal for the black community paying that person $1 billion and losing $20 billion in lost wage (wealth transfer to the investors)

The fact that he got politically active when President Trump got into office (tariffs, domestic manufacturing) after getting his billion dollar contract with Nike is a low point. Nike is notorious for contract manufacturing even with slave labor in China. His covert influence operation was campaigning for Clinton, and refusing to visit the White House in support of Curry. Lebron/NIke was leading a secret coup to oust President Trump as an influencer, not for being a racist but due to his policies on trade.

I am just putting this out, that these athletes and entertainers may have this conflict of interest. Their endorsement deal may entail other activities off the books. If Apple gives me a huge endorsement deal, I am not cosigning President Trump at all due to his trade policies.

Last edited:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
I see what you are saying, don't cry about reparations or wealth gap. My issue is these companies putting a black endorser that will get us to buy their over priced products that provide no jobs to the community. It is a horrible deal for the black community paying that person $1 billion and losing $20 billion in lost wage (wealth transfer to the investors)

The fact that he got politically active when President Trump got into office (tariffs, domestic manufacturing) after getting his billion dollar contract with Nike is a low point. Nike is notorious for contract manufacturing even with slave labor in China. His covert influence operation was campaigning for Clinton, and refusing to visit the White House in support of Curry. Lebron/NIke was leading a secret coup to oust President Trump as an influencer, not for being a racist but due to his policies on trade.

I am just putting this out, that these athletes and entertainers may have this conflict of interest. Their endorsement deal may entail other activities off the books. If Apple gives me a huge endorsement deal, I am not cosigning President Trump at all due to his trade policies.

Lebron is just an athlete slapping his name on shit. Why not be angry at the black politicians who have been selling out the black community for decades? The black pastors?

Lebron got more involved in politics with Trump because that was the cool thing to do. Everyone had to top each other with anti-Trump shit. Even though they got money from being entertainers, how many of them you think understand trade policy, economics, and finance? They trying to make profound tweets from their made-in-China iPhones. It's hard to have a conflict of interest when it's obvious people don't have a deep understanding of these things.

On the other hand, our politicians supposed to know better. The lady running Chicago should be lead out in fucking cuffs. :smh:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
This makes @TimRock angry. All that cooning his hero did and he never saw a billy. Bron is just being himself and reached it before he retires. :cool:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

As I look into this more, I am finding out more information, it looks like Shaq did encounter this problem and a female fan pushed on him to stop selling overpriced shoes to us (that are contract manufactured overseas). This is the alleged story, he might have wanted to distance himself from this practice (overpriced/contract manufacturing) to protect it, and focus on cop propaganda.

Shaq-2.jpg

He did switch up to doing cop propaganda later in the 2000's till present, even doing commercials for Ring. They did not have to deal with smartphone cameras exposing their misconduct, so they would do this to get the benefit of the doubt when somebody accused them.

In any event, these athletes are getting out of control, the old timers need to sit down with them and set them straight. You make enough with just your salary, no need to take every horrible deal these white supremacist throw at you. The NBA needs to approve these endorsement deals, it is coincidental to their play in their league.

When you have a code of honor and show integrity, your brand value becomes more valuable, nobody questions your motive. Lebron having conflicts of interest ($1 billion with a company that manufactures overseas), getting politically active/attacking a candidate promoting domestic manufacturing, and other garbage is rock bottom. The next generation can learn from these mistakes and turn it around.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

Apple release of a new product is a perfect example, they used athlete influencer (Nike) to gain our acceptance of contract manufacturing which was later transferred to the tech sector which has adopted the same model. Later the tech industry used rappers such as Dr.Dre to fill in what athletes were doing. Because they provide no manufacturing jobs they rely on influencers such as athletes indirectly and Youtubers to fill in the void to gain the ability to premium charge for their products.

They need to keep their economic pedophilia away, you are contract manufacturing in other countries, getting a degree will not save you. The ratio of blue collar to white collar jobs is 10:1, people will flood into white collar jobs with huge student debt.

I did some further research it looks like they have a robust environmental recycling program and premium charge for their products to encourage people to trade in their phones.

Unlike other people, I don't mind companies doing this, we have to close the gap between their costs, otherwise there will be a flood of companies going to the lowest labor market to manufacture products. Regional manufacturing in their biggest markets is the ideal scenario to maximize jobs.

BGOL is my mental sketchpad that helps me generate ideas to generate solutions for problems. I think I have a couple of ideas that could be used when I finally settle down.

Last edited: