LEAVE BLACK PEOPLE THE FUCK ALONE!!!! ( ongoing )

Pieces of shit. No way I'm taking my lady any place full of white people. I can't even think of an event where I would wanna be around this many white people even if I got my boys with me.


Yeah.....I saw this on another page. Apparently he said "fuck America"

That was cowardly of them to jump him and hit him when he was being held.

That was dumb on dude's part to think he could say that without at least having a couple of his friends with him for backup!!
 
Pieces of shit. No way I'm taking my lady any place full of white people. I can't even think of an event where I would wanna be around this many white people even if I got my boys with me.



My mans getting jumped by 4 pussies....... da fuck?!!

And the Charlotte Police have not made any official statements regarding this blatant assault.

Cool
 
Yeah.....I saw this on another page. Apparently he said "fuck America"

That was cowardly of them to jump him and hit him when he was being held.

That was dumb on dude's part to think he could say that without at least having a couple of his friends with him for backup!!

Thankz for the insight! Video dont good content.. so hell nah u are not going to be able to go in many places and say that shit and get away with it..play stupid games win stupid prizes!
 
Back
Top