Latto Sister Brooklyn Nikole

Kingblackman

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why is this so pressing to you is the bigger question?
Lol, you're the one who posted the initial question. I'm here scrolling through pics of some pretty chick I don't know. At no point was I like, "yeah, but what does she bring to the table?" You go through that same process for every pretty chick and/or sex worker you come across or is she special?

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
Lol, you're the one who posted the initial question. I'm here scrolling through pics of some pretty chick I don't know. At no point was I like, "yeah, but what does she bring to the table?" You go through that same process for every pretty chick and/or sex worker you come across or is she special?
Taking sis spot

GBcYMUvXMAEsbXu

GBcYMUtWUAAG_6_

GBcYMUtXAAA5UhE

GBcYMUuWkAARV5P

Damn she is far more attractive than her sister :hulksmash:
System is down today so I'll take the time and explain to you goofy. My initial post is joking based off of quoted comments. "Taking sis spot" "far more attractive than her sister" her sister is a famous rapper getting money. What does this bitch do besides taking internet pics? You're the only goofy that couldn't comprehend this. Hopefully that explanation gets your panties out your ass.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wait until Joe Budden sees this she ain’t even 25 lol. Drake going lower in age in 2024

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend