Las Vegas

jonson0

wannabe star
Registered
Heading to Vegas with the wife in December for a weekend.
1st time ever visiting Vegas for either of us.
Staying at the MGM on the Strip.
Looking for some dance clubs to head to, specifically ones that play hip-hop, top 40, r&b.
Any other spots and tips would be appreciated.

For More Info - Click - Leamigo Local Tour Guide

Last edited:

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Looking for some dance clubs to head to, specifically ones that play hip-hop, top 40, r&b.

For More Info - Click - Local Tour Guide
Vegas don’t really have hip hop clubs anymore everything is EDM

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

For More Info - Click - Local Tour Guide
Go to Drais

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
This is a Las Vegas travel guide like you’ve never seen before. We’re sharing the best things to do and experience OFF of the strip, because there’s so much more to Vegas/Nevada than partying! (Watch till the very end for bloopers!) All activities/partners will be listed below - Tell em’ Passport Heavy sent ya!

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator
This is a Las Vegas travel guide like you’ve never seen before. We’re sharing the best things to do and experience OFF of the strip, because there’s so much more to Vegas/Nevada than partying! (Watch till the very end for bloopers!) All activities/partners will be listed below - Tell em’ Passport Heavy sent ya!

What updated food places would you recommend? Doesn’t have to be high-end, but please be good. Seafood would be good to…not the boil in a bag Asian stuff.

RoomService

BGOL Investor
What updated food places would you recommend? Doesn’t have to be high-end, but please be good. Seafood would be good to…not the boil in a bag Asian stuff.

Hit up yelp for photos and reviews

Sushi: Yama Sushi is AYCE, But my favorite is Kaizen Fusion Roll & Sushi next to Shaq Big chicken

Italian Food: Casa Di Amore or Ferraro's Italian Restaurant. Casa will pick you up in a limo from your hotel for free, just tip the driver

Chicken sandwich:
Shaq's Big Chicken across for Virgin hotel

Seafood: Oyster Bar inside Palaces Station open 24hrs... The line can be 3 hours long from Midnight to 5:00 am

Steaks: Joe's Stone Crab in Caesars , Del Frisco double eagle or Capitol Grill

Best Oxtail soup: Market Street Cafe inside California Hotel or Fremont Hotel. Both downtown

BTW: If you like custard ice cream check out luv it frozen custard right off Las vegas blvd behind the Arco gas station

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Hit up yelp for photos and reviews

Sushi: Yama Sushi is AYCE, But my favorite is Kaizen Fusion Roll & Sushi next to Shaq Big chicken

Italian Food: Casa Di Amore or Ferraro's Italian Restaurant. Casa will pick you up in a limo from your hotel for free, just tip the driver

Chicken sandwich:
Shaq's Big Chicken across for Virgin hotel

Seafood: Oyster Bar inside Palaces Station open 24hrs... The line can be 3 hours long from Midnight to 5:00 am

Steaks: Joe's Stone Crab in Caesars , Del Frisco double eagle or Capitol Grill

Best Oxtail soup: Market Street Cafe inside California Hotel or Fremont Hotel. Both downtown

BTW: If you like custard ice cream check out luv it frozen custard right off Las vegas blvd behind the Arco gas station
Thank you. This is how I decided to spend my Christmas.

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator
crab-corner-006-large.jpg

The Smiths Give ELV the Crabs

April 04, 2011 By: John Curtas Category: Food, Openings, Reviews
The secret to eating crabs is to remove the shell from the meat, not the meat from the shell. – John Mathew Smith (Wine executive, Burgundy lover, crab junkie)
[Show as slideshow]

crab-corner-032-large.jpg
This place was absolute trash. I just left and wouldn't recommend.

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator
I posted this in 2011 when they had 3 locations now they only have 0ne. The location in the photo was on Eastern Avenue
It wasn't anything personal against you. Sorry if it came across like that.

I went to the one on Rainbow. The servers attitude was horrible as well.

I did enjoy the mall and Nacho Daddy's last night.

My hotel has really nice restaurants in it as well. So I'm going to probably grab something from one of them later this evening.

RoomService

BGOL Investor
It wasn't anything personal against you. Sorry if it came across like that.

I went to the one on Rainbow. The servers attitude was horrible as well.

I did enjoy the mall and Nacho Daddy's last night.

My hotel has really nice restaurants in it as well. So I'm going to probably grab something from one of them later this evening.
Go to the oyster bar at Palace Station. They prepare everything right in front of you, but as I said before the wait time to sit down could be three hours.

RoomService

BGOL Investor

The Golden Steer steakhouse is absolute trash… if you want something local try Hugo Cellar inside of the 4 Queens Hotel

TheBigOne

Master Tittay Poster
Platinum Member
I’m staying at the Wynn in a few weeks with my wife. They have a nice buffet for breakfast and brunch. The mall across the street has several nice places to eat, including a Capital Grill with great steaks. I’m attending a conference, so I’ll probably try to fill up on freebies. It’s a shame I stopped drinking because there’s a whole bunch of open bar events I copped tickets to the Silk Sonic show at Dolby Live. Now, I’m broke

CORNBREAD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m staying at the Wynn in a few weeks with my wife. They have a nice buffet for breakfast and brunch. The mall across the street has several nice places to eat, including a Capital Grill with great steaks. I’m attending a conference, so I’ll probably try to fill up on freebies. It’s a shame I stopped drinking because there’s a whole bunch of open bar events I copped tickets to the Silk Sonic show at Dolby Live. Now, I’m broke
I remembered sitting in the boarding area waiting for my flight back to New York from Vegas . One of the pilots sat down a few seats over ,and asked me how was my stay.I said it was great but I spent alot of money. He said "that's ok.Hold on to the memories...that's what counts". Your money flow MAY change between now and your trip to Vegas. Safe Travels

TheBigOne

Master Tittay Poster
Platinum Member
So, there’s no such as “native Vegas food”? Any decent places for BBQ, soul food. I always think of Vegas as a place for fine dining. What’s the best place to open in the last 3-4 years?

Aww Skeet Skeet!

The antithesis of nonsense.
BGOL Investor
So, there’s no such as “native Vegas food”? Any decent places for BBQ, soul food. I always think of Vegas as a place for fine dining. What’s the best place to open in the last 3-4 years?

Was at the Venetian. Yardbird (pricey) had decent fried chicken and other southern fare. Didn't get a chance to venture out locally though.

1warrior

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
I had some time to check out some off-strip spots on my last trip. Herbs & Rye and Cleaver were really good. They're both steakhouses, but Cleaver has more seafood options.