**LADIES** One Pic

phatkitty

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Diggin that avatar so far btw lol:D

So this was the UPS guy that used to deliver to my job. The first day I saw him i was like oh he looks like a stripper. Then one day he gave us his business card and we were like :eek:
1z2k7ph.jpg
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Never was too crazy about his face, minus the turban he's got a mega dome but the body is :dance:

Last edited:

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
lol his hair?? He doesn't have any really. And no, we can all see auras. We just access that ability differently and sometimes it's just plain clouded.

Something about his hair...can't quite put my finger on it...maybe it was the cut in A-Team...but...

was that david banner?

also...explain more about the auras...if u dont mind:D

how do u see it? how do u know its accurate?

(this may need its own thread lol)

...what she said :D

this thread is revealing. seems kats just have to work out a lil bit to have the bodies a lot of women like. Might take some kats on here 6 months if they could drive past the McDonalds

Edit : That's what I get for responding after being woke for three minutes
Ya know, it's not just having a ripped body...I personally don't care if you got muscules or not. One reason why I find east Asian men so attractive is cause of the cheek bones...

he made my pussy dry:(

:roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao2::roflmao2:

^^^
UPS guy huh? Hmmm...

Let me try to find something to add...

Last edited:

Izayoi

Scooty Puff Pilot
BGOL Investor
Yes... it is... very...ummmm...revealing

light-skinned+black+man_thumb%5B1%5D.jpg

*Sigh* He's lovely. I could just look at him all day...but Tyrese look like he can throw a back out:eek:. There's a difference between beauty and just raw sex appeal I guess. Also, Tyrese look like he swinging, but dude in the pic as beautiful as he is to me looks a little lightweight on his penis situation *sad*.

thighsneyez22

Back for the First Time
BGOL Investor
*Sigh* He's lovely. I could just look at him all day...but Tyrese look like he can throw a back out:eek:. There's a difference between beauty and just raw sex appeal I guess. Also, Tyrese look like he swinging, but dude in the pic as beautiful as he is to me looks a little lightweight on his penis situation *sad*.

^^^^'Tis the crux of the matter.

My thoughts on the matter: If need be one can always strap on a bigger penis- but you can't strap on another face!

Anyway, you know what they say about different strokes.

Post what you got!

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor

So this was the UPS guy that used to deliver to my job. The first day I saw him i was like oh he looks like a stripper. Then one day he gave us his business card and we were like :eek:
1z2k7ph.jpg
Never was too crazy about his face, minus the turban he's got a mega dome but the body is :dance:

Wow, his body is Killer...and I kinna like his exotic look and if you let your eyes follow closely the impression of his manhood looks like he is working with a nice tool...

followup

BGOL Investor

1z2k7ph.jpg
I like it all...he is gorgeous and his face is unique. I don't need to comment on the body :yes: I be ordering all kinds of mess just to get him to deliver

followup

BGOL Investor
Nnamdi-Asomugha-250x300.jpg
was in a NFL thread and was reminded of this cutie. personality makes him even better and a body to die for :yes:

Izayoi

Scooty Puff Pilot
BGOL Investor
I don't! lol Ya'll like some of the most effeminate looking dudes. I'm confused.:confused:

That's funny because I do like pretty men (but NOT gay looking men). I just like sharp pretty features. I think the dude has a nice combo of pretty and rough though. I like hair too.

Oddly enough, Mr. Iz says that women I think are beautiful tend to have "manly" features like sharp jawlines and angular features. :lol:

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered
Hair to me? Automatic gay. I know i know it sounds crazy, but like to me? Hair means you spent time fussing with your hair, worrying about your appearance like a female instead of doing something else with your life/time. As a man. It's bad. I know. lol

With women i like round, feminine features. Men i like sharp angular features. Male. Manly. No hair, no muss, no fuss. Strong jaw, strong smile. Earnest smile.

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
smh i don't get u straights....

I don't! lol Ya'll like some of the most effeminate looking dudes. I'm confused.:confused:

:roflmao3::roflmao2::roflmao3:

I think I can close out my year with that. You want to talk about effeminate looking dudes? Feast your eyes on this:

top-mask_4.jpg

top-of-big-bang.jpg

top.jpg

And we can't forget the one who started it all...

1.jpg
I was trying to find one when they were in their glam stage and he wore dresses but I didn't see one that was good quality.

phatkitty

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
^^^oh no:smh: must bring this thread back to the right place
curtisp.png
[/URL][/IMG]
I absolutely adore this man
Curtis Granderson Yankees centerfielder:yes:

Izayoi

Scooty Puff Pilot
BGOL Investor
^^^oh no:smh: must bring this thread back to the right place
curtisp.png
[/URL][/IMG]
I absolutely adore this man
Curtis Granderson Yankees centerfielder:yes:

:lol::lol::lol: Yeah he's a cutie. Love his smile!
Mel you know I love Asian men but you lost me with those two!
Cute faces but set off my eeny meany PALE peenie alert :smh:

url

Sorry LI but his hair is beautiful and the abs! I'd ride this kid until his hamstrings snapped like a rubber band.

Last edited: