kwame kilpatrick is out

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He wasn't a hero in Detroit, his dad had a good legacy in the city which made him more popular and he was young Black at the time and said all the right shit. He fucked everything up by being a sloppy idiot with it. He had the swag but no finesse. Could be a great leader, but when you let the nigga shit nigga creep into politics its always gone be a wrap. Coulda literally been the next Obama if he was on the straight and narrow.

I thought as much.....

power lord

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The potential this guy had was of the charts but he was a fuck up when you are a politician you can't be a carnivore and eat everything you have to be a parasite and take a little bit that is what people expect you to do so when he was caught and convicted and got 28 years yes this was excessive but as everyone know when has America been fair for black men so you play the game like he did you get punished harder fair not. also we should hold our people to a higher standard when it comes to how they do us. Nothing is worst then someone who betrays the trust that you give them.

DiamondKutta

Supernova
BGOL Investor
Just read the "Controversies, felony trials, and incarceration" section of
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kwame_Kilpatrick

Kwame was doing the most. He remind me of them niggas that was running compton, CA when the mayor was imprisoned & the police dept. Dismantled. I am not one of these law & order niggas on this board, but on this one, I'ma save my concern & outrage...
Man...... he’s Black so whatever but that nigga is a criminal.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
President Trump commuted the sentence of the former Mayor of Detroit, Kwame Malik Kilpatrick. This commutation is strongly supported by prominent members of the Detroit community, Alveda King, Alice Johnson, Diamond and Silk Pastor Paula White, Peter Karmanos, Representative Sherry Gay-Dagnogo of the Michigan House of Representatives, Representative Karen Whitsett of the Michigan House of Representatives, and more than 30 faith leaders."

Well damn! I wasn't expecting that

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Kwame and his father Bernard in Atlanta celebrating.
Thankyou Lord for this blessing.

141139325_1094526521013571_2853485200945314252_o.jpg

Last edited:

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
He did some minimal shit
But mostly he hyped and grifted for himself
He had unlimited potential. He could have been that dude. No bullshit.

Source: West Seven Mile Road

Nah shit was far from minimal. The shit he got paper on is known. The other shit is not.

Dark08

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wasn't this negro linked to a murder of a stripper...??? I know he aint' get charged. I think it was a hit allegedly possibly by the police. Also don't they think he messed with the investigation that ended with him not being charged...?

I don't know enough about this one but that on top of all that other stuff.... I guess I'll leave it to the people in Detroit who know what went on and debate the circumstances.....

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
To see a man of Kwame’s stature fall from grace; then be granted a second chance at redemption. Now he’s found love and he’s enjoying life; and just staying out the way! Man, I love to see it!

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Savages, incapable of governing yourselves and as such you need white rule in order for Christ to accept you. God intended for white men to rule over black men.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I remember hearing this quote on one of these videos.

Last edited: