Kodi Thread

FUCKYOU

Cripto millonario vampiro
BGOL Investor
Kodi has been wack and painful to use for a while now.. I found terrarium tv and its the truth.. Simple and its a stand alone app.. Works with fire sticks, android phones and android devices.. Heres a video showing u how to get the ad free version.. Only thing is the ad version gets automatic version updates and the ad free doesn't so u will have to download newer versions yourself.. I will post instructions on the ad versions and ad free versions.. Happy streaming!

Ad free

With ads and automatic version updates

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I will check it out. Kodi is up and down at this point. Some days it's good, then other days not so much. I'm going back to downloading.

robfmnola

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kodi is not dead. MY shit is still going strong. You just have to stay on those Kodi forums to see what to use. Covenant (Exodus) and Death Streams (SALTS) are running fine for me. UK Turks have all kind of good shit as well. Staying on the latest version of Kodi also is a big help. I'm not a big fan of Kodi like I used to be but I see a lot of peeps saying its down when all you have to do is stay on the latest shit. Lastly, I will say that Kodi and other streaming apps are coming to an end IMO. Something new will always pop up but them white folks losing a shit load of money and they fighting everything that they discover out there.

Darth Furious

Master
Platinum Member
Kodi has been wack and painful to use for a while now.. I found terrarium tv and its the truth.. Simple and its a stand alone app.. Works with fire sticks, android phones and android devices.. Heres a video showing u how to get the ad free version.. Only thing is the ad version gets automatic version updates and the ad free doesn't so u will have to download newer versions yourself.. I will post instructions on the ad versions and ad free versions.. Happy streaming!

Ad free

Just heard about this at work. There was a gay actor, running around hooking up folks firesticks with this instead of Kodi. He was charging 20 bucks. He said the same thing - Kodi is dead. Like blockbuster dead, I said oh shit. I didn't even know.

Kodi is dead LMAO !

You just dumbfuck and computer illiterate.

Its not literal. They mean the time has passed. Time to move on. I remember when niggas said Kazaa was dead and folks rested the same way.

Wait til you discover mobdro or kokotime.

Um... what? Please elaborate son! Wifey just updated the Kodi and so many streams are down all the time. Its time to step it up.

oNE

KunningLinguist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Ad free

kodi isnt dead....

exodus is...and those shytty laggy builds are dead.....

use covenant.....

and year terrarium tv is a great alternative....use mobdro for live tv.....

you're welcome

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
TeaTV is cool too :beer:

tumblr_oozle791k81rp259bo1_540.jpg

Mylansky

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kodi ain't dead it just shit just shuffling around and new addons are replacing old or outdated addons and people don't know these things or what to install currently cause they don't keep up with what's going on. People install some shit once and expect it to work forever.

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
Kodi ain't dead it just shit just shuffling around and new addons are replacing old or outdated addons and people don't know these things or what to install currently cause they don't keep up with what's going on. People install some shit once and expect it to work forever.
That's what happens when people just buy those sticks preloaded and dont know how to update their joints.