World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sick bastards....\

latimes.com

Deputies shared graphic photos of Kobe Bryant crash scene, sources say
By Alene Tchekmedyian, Paul Pringle

3-4 minutes

Los Angeles County sheriff’s deputies shared graphic photos of the helicopter crash that killed Kobe Bryant and eight others, according to two public safety sources with knowledge of the events.

After multiple inquiries by The Times, the Sheriff’s Department said Thursday that the “matter is being looked into.”
It’s unclear how widely the photos might have been disseminated and who exactly was involved. It’s also unclear whether the deputies had actually taken the photos at the scene or had received them from someone else.

One of the sources told The Times that the sharing of photos of the crash scene and the victims’ remains was the topic of a discussion among first responders two days after the crash. The source said he saw one of the photos on the phone of another official, in a setting that had nothing to do with the investigation of the crash. The source spoke on condition of anonymity because of the sensitive nature of the matter.

Capt. Jorge Valdez, the head of the sheriff’s information bureau, said Wednesday that his office had been obligated to contact the family members of crash victims not because of allegations against the deputies but because The Times inquired about them.

Joseph Giacalone, who teaches police procedures at the John Jay College of Criminal Justice in New York, said that generally, sharing photos with anyone not authorized to see them “is a cardinal sin in law enforcement.”
Law enforcement agencies, particularly in Los Angeles, have struggled over the years with the unauthorized use of evidence involving celebrities.

The Sheriff’s Department launched a lengthy investigation into the leaking of documents after Mel Gibson’s infamous anti-Semitic rant during a drunk driving arrest. The issue was also highlighted when it was revealed that celebrity private investigator Anthony Pellicano paid members of law enforcement agencies for confidential information.
A Los Angeles police officer was fired in connection with a leaked photo of Rihanna after she was beaten by Chris Brown in 2009.

In a brief interview Wednesday at the Hall of Justice downtown, Sheriff Alex Villanueva would not discuss the allegations in the Bryant case in any detail, including whether the department had received a complaint that the photos were shared inappropriately.

Valdez said he was “unaware of any complaint.”
Bryant’s helicopter crashed into a Calabasas hillside last month in dense fog, killing the retired NBA star, his daughter Gianna, 13, and seven others on their way to a youth basketball game in Thousand Oaks. The other victims were Christina Mauser; Payton and Sarah Chester; John, Keri and Alyssa Altobelli; and pilot Ara Zobayan.
Attorneys for Vanessa Bryant filed a wrongful death lawsuit against the company that operated the helicopter.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Sick bastards....\

latimes.com

Deputies shared graphic photos of Kobe Bryant crash scene, sources say
By Alene Tchekmedyian, Paul Pringle

3-4 minutes

Los Angeles County sheriff’s deputies shared graphic photos of the helicopter crash that killed Kobe Bryant and eight others, according to two public safety sources with knowledge of the events.

After multiple inquiries by The Times, the Sheriff’s Department said Thursday that the “matter is being looked into.”
It’s unclear how widely the photos might have been disseminated and who exactly was involved. It’s also unclear whether the deputies had actually taken the photos at the scene or had received them from someone else.

One of the sources told The Times that the sharing of photos of the crash scene and the victims’ remains was the topic of a discussion among first responders two days after the crash. The source said he saw one of the photos on the phone of another official, in a setting that had nothing to do with the investigation of the crash. The source spoke on condition of anonymity because of the sensitive nature of the matter.

Capt. Jorge Valdez, the head of the sheriff’s information bureau, said Wednesday that his office had been obligated to contact the family members of crash victims not because of allegations against the deputies but because The Times inquired about them.

Joseph Giacalone, who teaches police procedures at the John Jay College of Criminal Justice in New York, said that generally, sharing photos with anyone not authorized to see them “is a cardinal sin in law enforcement.”
Law enforcement agencies, particularly in Los Angeles, have struggled over the years with the unauthorized use of evidence involving celebrities.

The Sheriff’s Department launched a lengthy investigation into the leaking of documents after Mel Gibson’s infamous anti-Semitic rant during a drunk driving arrest. The issue was also highlighted when it was revealed that celebrity private investigator Anthony Pellicano paid members of law enforcement agencies for confidential information.
A Los Angeles police officer was fired in connection with a leaked photo of Rihanna after she was beaten by Chris Brown in 2009.

In a brief interview Wednesday at the Hall of Justice downtown, Sheriff Alex Villanueva would not discuss the allegations in the Bryant case in any detail, including whether the department had received a complaint that the photos were shared inappropriately.

Valdez said he was “unaware of any complaint.”
Bryant’s helicopter crashed into a Calabasas hillside last month in dense fog, killing the retired NBA star, his daughter Gianna, 13, and seven others on their way to a youth basketball game in Thousand Oaks. The other victims were Christina Mauser; Payton and Sarah Chester; John, Keri and Alyssa Altobelli; and pilot Ara Zobayan.
Attorneys for Vanessa Bryant filed a wrongful death lawsuit against the company that operated the helicopter.

Only a matter of time before these hit the net, I at least hope they don't leak photos of the young girls :smh:

Any of them leaking is bad for their families but its way worse IMO if its those kids.

FLoss

“You better learn to work with the illegals nigga”
BGOL Investor
I just gotta ask...correct me if I’m wrong... I’m a Laker fan 4 life...but did Kobe ever mentor/sponsor a black female athlete outside of his half-Mexican daughter? Everything that I’m seeing in the MSM and his memorial is all non-black females lauding him for internships and mentoring. Only non-black female athletes spoke at his memorial... is there an agenda here?

Last edited:

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
I just gotta ask...correct me if I’m wrong... I’m a Laker fan 4 life...but did Kobe ever mentor/sponsor a black female athlete outside of his half-Mexican daughter? Everything that I’m seeing in the MSM and his memorial is all non-black females lauding him for internships and mentoring. Only non-black female athletes spoke at his memorial... is there an agenda here?
Have you not seen the numerous black wnba athletes makes statements about how kobe helped them, reached out to them, encouraged them? He was a big supporter of the wnba. There's numerous videos floating around about it.

Why are we always trying to look for something that's not there? To start what? This world is turning into one big Twitter universe.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Someone who cares about Kobe should buy those photos and then also expose who leaked them.

If this were the 80's when Polaroids were a thing that might be possible but with camera phones and the internet as they are once something is put out there its there is no erasing it.

The best they can do is have the families lawyers go at and intimate anyone trying to leak them to the point that it wouldn't be worth it.

babydaddy

Rising Star
Platinum Member
If this were the 80's when Polaroids were a thing that might be possible but with camera phones and the internet as they are once something is put out there its there is no erasing it.

The best they can do is have the families lawyers go at and intimate anyone trying to leak them to the point that it wouldn't be worth it.

gtg305h

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

:smh::smh:
Can’t stand all these fake “woke” Tariq Nasheed clones, screaming “white supremacy” and “agent” about everything under the sun...

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Pay closer attention

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
C9EDEE677C914DFFA25ED0222590FB34.jpg

Is this the tail (blue and white portion to the right) w/ the fuselage (to the left) after burning? If so, it would appear that the helicopter rolled down the hill and was fully engulfed w/ the passengers inside. Does anyone have insight into what occurred after the actual crash?

Here's an excerpt from an article, which doesn't appear to align w/ the pic above:

"NTSB board member Jennifer Homendy said Monday the helicopter crashed on a hillside, leaving the tail of the aircraft down the hill, the fuselage on the other side of the hill "and the main rotor is about 100 yards beyond that."

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
I'm not going to post it, but binginews has an "alleged" photo of the crash scene w/ a blurred body.

I agree w/ an earlier poster, it wont be long before this is all over the web. :smh:

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Vanessa Bryant wants deputies punished for sharing graphic Kobe crash photos

By Lee Brown

March 1, 2020 | 1:21pm

Kobe Bryant‘s widow is “absolutely devastated” that sheriff’s deputies allegedly shared graphic photos of the chopper crash that killed her husband and daughter, her lawyer said Sunday — demanding the “harshest possible discipline” for the “unspeakable violation of human decency.”

In a post to 37-year-old Vanessa Bryant’s social media on Sunday, her attorney, Gary Robb, stressed that Bryant pleaded in person with Los Angeles County Sheriff Alex Villanueva to make the Jan. 26 crash scene a no-fly zone to keep away prying snappers.

“This was of critical importance to her as she desired to protect the dignity of all the victims, and their families,” the statement said, adding that the sheriff “assured us all measures would be put in place.”

Robb called it “inexcusable and deplorable” that first responders were reportedly instead sharing graphic images of the scene where nine died, including her hoops legend husband and their 13-year-old daughter, Gianni.

“First responders should be trustworthy,” the statement noted — calling for those responsible to not just be punished but also named-and-shamed, with a full investigation by Internal Affairs.

“This is an unspeakable violation of human decency, respect, and of the privacy rights of the victims and their families,” the statement insisted.

“We are demanding that those responsible for these alleged actions face the harshest possible discipline, and that their identities be brought to light, to ensure that the photos are not further disseminated.”

Bryant is “grateful to the individual who filed an online complaint exposing these acts of injustice, and for the choice to protect human dignity,” the statement adds of the whistleblower.

The Sheriff’s Department last week told the Los Angeles Times, which first broke the story, that the “matter is being looked into.”

Vanessa Bryant has also filed a wrongful death lawsuit against the company that operated the chopper.

https://pagesix.com/2020/03/01/vane...nished-for-sharing-graphic-kobe-crash-photos/

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

shaq-aspen-1.jpg

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
u-SFJLID-Imgur.png

06-donald-trump-michael-jackson.w1200.h630.jpg

Michael Jackson's known pedophilia to corporations opened up serious liability with future dealings with other black entertainers. Let's say your employer hires a serial rapist that is a registered sex offender, down the road a black pedophile applies for a job. Because the employer knew and accepted that condition, your ability to deny employment to the pedophile is weakened significantly. If he is black, he can sue for discrimination and claiming their criminal acts as an affirmative defense would not work

We know that employers love to use the criminal justice system to deny employment as detailed in Michelle Alexander's book the new Jim Crow. In any event, Michael Jackson could impede this Jim Crow system by him pursuing lucrative deals in the future with accusations of pedophilia. He already had a criminal trial that failed to convict the only choice left was to murder him.

bookCover2.jpg

So basically his murder was a racist and mentally ill legal strategy to block other minorities from getting lucrative deals from Hollywood by inventing criminal accusations against them. I noted with Tiger Woods, his endorsement deals vanished the minute his sexual addiction wholesome image was damaged. These companies can claim his use of prostitutes and other shady dealings are the reason not to sign him to multimillion-dollar deals. Prior to that if these companies had not done an endorsement deal with the number one golfer, it opened them up to charges of discrimination. Of course all the endorsement deals went to the white golfers.

Based on my observation of the daily harassment I receive such as driving by a movie theater and other strange activities, I believe this is what they are using to deny opportunity to me. I did something related to the Michael Jackson murder and it resulted in this strange job termination/threat. I was unaware at the time, it reminded me of Training Day, the person they were paid to kill just happened to save their cousin from being raped.

A guilty entity will overreact to you because they are aware of the consequences. My problems of being blacklisted may stem from this murder and cover-up that is taking place. Uncovering the truth may unravel this
system that is used to deny opportunities with over zealous criminal prosecution.

In the past decade, most of the movies feature my work because of how prolific and interesting. Based on the pattern of Bill Cosby, Harvey Weinstein, Russell Simons, Nate Parker, R Kelly, Michael Jackson, and many others suggest they are setting up a legal strategy that is claiming some sort of criminal accusation to deny my share of these lucrative deals and to protect themselves from discrimination lawsuits or charges.

The minute Bill Cosby tried to get a deal with NBC, his criminal witch hunt that resulted in his incarceration began. If NBC had signed a deal with Cosby that would have taken their affirmative defense against discrimination away in the future.

This seems to be related to the entertainment industry this bizarre behavior. I noted an athlete that was accused and settled out of court had no issues during his career. He retires and starts a film career which won him an academy award. The media started bringing up his past and the academy did something strange to block him. When he was playing just sports, his past never came up.

06-r-kelly.w330.h330.jpg

I was referencing Kobe Bryant in this statement a year ago, suggesting he was a possible target based on my intel anlysis. Along with the entertainers and athletes, they are even attacking Confederate statues, Confederate flags (Dylan Roof) using the pretext of the church shooting which was planned, National Anthem written by a slave owner, paper currency. Damn they are even going back 400 years ago and removing any person doing shady shit from being recognized by the government. It looks like somebody is going back in time trying to fix shit to deal with me.

I better get prepared for my tragic event, unless I can escape the U.S.

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
8 deputies accused of sharing photos of Kobe Bryant's helicopter crash are facing administrative action
By Paul Vercammen and Hollie Silverman, CNN

(CNN)Eight Los Angeles County Sheriff's deputies are facing administrative action after they allegedly shared graphic photos of a helicopter crash that killed Kobe Bryant, his daughter and seven others, Los Angeles County Sheriff Alex Villanueva told CNN Monday.
The department is investigating accusations that the deputies shared pictures of the crash scene with people outside of the crash investigation. All photos of the crash that were in the possession of those deputies have been deleted, Villanueva said.
The world said goodbye to Kobe and Gianna Bryant in an emotional and star-studded celebration of their lives
The sheriff told CNN he was "shocked" to learn about the incident and said he felt a "a sense of betrayal."
The only two groups authorized to take pictures of the crime scene were the National Transportation Safety Board and the coroner's office, Villanueva said. "Anybody outside of that would be unauthorized, they would be illicit photos."

Vanessa Bryant, who lost both her husband NBA legend Kobe Bryant and their 13-year-old daughter Gianna in the January crash, was "absolutely devastated" when she learned that first responders may have shared photos of the scene, her attorney Gary C. Robb said in a statement Sunday.
"First responders should be trustworthy. It is inexcusable and deplorable that some deputies from the Lost Hills Sheriff's substation, other surrounding substations and LAFD would allegedly breach their duty. This is an unspeakable violation of human decency, respect, and of the privacy rights of the victims and their families," the statement said.
"We are demanding that those responsible for these alleged actions face the harshest possible discipline, and that their identities be brought to light, to ensure that the photos are not further disseminated. We are requesting an internal affairs investigation of these alleged incidents."
The victims of the helicopter crash that killed Kobe Bryant shared more than a passion for basketball
As a result of this incident, Villanueva said his department is trying to change their policies to be more specific. They are also trying to get legislation passed in Sacramento that would make it illegal to take photos of crime scenes that displays human remains. Should that law pass, it would enable law enforcement agencies to obtain search warrants, Villanueva said.
He's also reached out to the families involved in the crash, including the Bryant family, to express his disgust at the deputies' alleged actions.
"I personally apologized ... on behalf of the poor conduct of our employees and we want to make things right," Villanueva told CNN. "We don't want to extend or increase anybody's anguish."

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Kobe Bryant: LA sheriff says deputies took graphic crash-scene photos
  • 3 March 2020

Image copyrightREUTERSImage captionKobe Bryant and his daughter, Gianna, were among nine who died in the helicopter crash
The sheriff of Los Angeles County has said eight deputies have admitted possessing graphic photos of Kobe Bryant's helicopter crash site.
Alex Villanueva said he was "devastated and heartbroken" by the conduct of those responsible.
The sheriff told US media on Monday that the deputies involved had deleted the images on his direction.
The basketball legend and his 13-year-old daughter were among nine who died in the crash on 26 January.
The circulation of photos from the crash site and victims' remains was first reported by the Los Angeles Times last week.
Image Copyright @LACoSheriff@LACOSHERIFF
In response to the report, Bryant's wife, Vanessa, said she was "absolutely devastated" by the "inexcusable and deplorable" actions of first responders.
A lawyer for Bryant's widow said Mr Villanueva had assured her that "all measures would be put in place to protect the families' privacy".
"This is an unspeakable violation of human decency, respect, and of the privacy rights of the victims and their families," the lawyer's statement said.
"We are demanding that those responsible for these alleged actions face the harshest possible discipline, and that their identities be brought to light, to ensure that the photos are not further disseminated."
In an interview with NBC News, Mr Villanueva said the photos were brought to his attention by someone who had overheard a trainee deputy discussing them at a bar.
"That was my number one priority, to make sure those photos no longer exist," Mr Villanueva said.
"We identified the deputies involved, they came to the station on their own and had admitted they had taken them and they had deleted them. And we're content that those involved did that."
Mr Villanueva told KABC-TV that the deputies were under investigation and could face disciplinary action.
Only personnel from the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) and the coroner's office were authorised to take photos of the crash scene, Mr Villanueva said.
At least two LA County Fire Department firefighters also took photos and were ordered to delete them, NBC News report.

Media captionSite where basketball legend Kobe Bryant was killed in a helicopter crash
The cause of the crash in foggy weather west of Los Angeles, California, is still being investigated. Bryant was on his way to coach his daughter Gianna's basketball team in a local youth tournament at the Mamba Sports Academy.
Lawyers for Vanessa Bryant have filed a lawsuit against the company that operated the helicopter, accusing the pilot of negligence.
Bryant was a five-time NBA champion for his only team, the Los Angeles Lakers, and a double Olympic gold medallist. After a 20-year career with the team he retired in April 2016.