Kobe Bryant and others Dead in Helicopter crash

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
That’s unfortunate and sadly not shocking (though I’d have guessed it’d be a WW who’d have tried it first).

You’ve given a heads up to the fam that I was going to post; be VERY CAREFUL these next few days in your office or workplace; lot of folks will be aligning to “metoo” you as you instinctively (and rightfully, bc I’ll never believe he did more than bang that chick up the ass) defend a man who a) hasn’t been dead not even 24 hours and b) a brotha. Just gotta KIM and come to this thread for support and memorizing the legend KB8/24.

Fam bold this post

It should not be missed.

At the office and in the media...

All of sudden NOW they talking about it

And i am not saying kobe was perfect he was not

But the hypocrisy is already starting to get to me.

You got sucker sports heads who fill compelled to kinda down lebron to big up Kobe?

They acting surprised these black athletes have emotions? Families? Are loving fathers?

That the modern athlete is treated so perversely by the white public.

We need to protect these men when they right. Admonish when they wrong. But make sure EVERYONE is held to the same standard.

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
sad as fuck...

and i grew up priding myself on being the biggest kobe hater as a kid...

It wasn't until I grew into manhood that I really started to appreciate the time, effort and overall grind he put into everything he did...

I met him last season when my former boss introduced me at the practice facility

"Kobe I want you to meet two of my new guys, Kris and Jarvis"

Kobe: What's up fellas
Me: How are you Kobe
Kobe: What's your name again? Kris. Nice to meet you

Then daps me up before going to talk to my boss...
:crying:
I'll never forget that little quick exchange...And everytime it was in passing and I said hello he always spoke back...

Props to Kobe being a real one, never switching up

Last edited:

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered

giphy.gif

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jesus

My wife and I are in Barcelona right now...we just finished a great dinner at a tapas restaurant we just discovered and were having a great night all around until we left and got a message from my mother in law that Kobe died...just fucked up my whole night

I kept praying that it was just some false death rumor... but as it became clearer that it was true and that his closest daughter died with him shit started to hurt me more. I started off being a Kobe hater during his early years but over time gained respect for him and his work ethic, drive, mentality, his virgoan strive for perfection, and the fact that he was the last of a dying breed of athletes with that cutthroat killer insinct.

I'm really sad to not be able to see all the post basketball moves he was gonna make, its only been a couple years and hes done ao much already...i miss being able to see the development of his relationship with Gigi and what path she was gonna forge...as bad as I feel for not seeing that.... its only a fraction of what his wife must be feeling losing a husband and daughter so quickly my heart goes out to her and the rest of his loved ones
R.I.P king

LegendOfLedo

Slayer and Lord of Mid West Heaux
BGOL Investor
Was Kobe a licensed helicopter pilot?

Where was he sitting on that helicopter? In the back with the passengers or in the co-pilot seat? Where was his daughter sitting? In the back with the passengers or in the co-pilot seat?

If Kobe or his daughter were at the controls of that chopper and they are not licensed, even for training...that changes the narrative of this story.

Not hearing anything on this in the news.

We will find out when the NTSB finishes their investigation.
He was not the pilot.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
CACs are the worst. LA times... the first fucking line is about the sexual assault allegations.
And these are the so called far minded liberal whites. Most of the criticism and poorly timed commentary is coming from white female libs who seem to forego mentioning the part about the charges being dropped. All they know is that they have to sully the legacies of powerful black men at all cost. And nothing sticks to legacies quite like quotes and comments made in person obituaries.

And thats how he is treated in his "hometown".

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
I'm actually surprised at the board after seeing all the K.B hate over the years. Y'all continually acted like the game went from M.J. straight to Lebron as if Kobe was just some dude who shot the ball a lot and his legacy didn't matter, I actually applaud y'all.

:dunno:

:cheers:
Only one person did that and me having him on ignore I don't even know (nor do I care to know) what he's said or posted in this thread....

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator
That’s unfortunate and sadly not shocking (though I’d have guessed it’d be a WW who’d have tried it first).

You’ve given a heads up to the fam that I was going to post; be VERY CAREFUL these next few days in your office or workplace; lot of folks will be aligning to “metoo” you as you instinctively (and rightfully, bc I’ll never believe he did more than bang that chick up the ass) defend a man who a) hasn’t been dead not even 24 hours and b) a brotha. Just gotta KIM and come to this thread for support and memorizing the legend KB8/24.
Thanks. I only come into the office one day a week. Today is it.