Kimora Lee Simmons and Djimon Hounson

UltimateLurker

Star
OG Investor
kimora-lee-simmons-djimon-hounsou.jpg

kimd.jpg

kimohoun.jpg

Russell Okay with Kimora & Djimon
People.com - Russell Simmons says he's just fine with his estranged wife, Kimora Lee Simmons, spending time with Oscar nominee Djimon Hounsou.

"He's a wonderful guy, a very sweet guy," Simmons, 49, told PEOPLE Monday at the New York City premiere of HBO's Life Support. "I want her to be happy no matter what."

Kimora, 31, and Hounsou, 42, have been spotted getting cozy all over Los Angeles recently, having dinner at Mr. Chow, holding hands at Il Sole and kissing at Hollywood hot spot Winston's.

A rep for Hounsou had no comment. Kimora's rep, Keesha Johnson, told PEOPLE Tuesday, "I'm not commenting on it at this point."

Simmons said he's not sure of the pair's romantic status. "I don't know what they're doing, but he's a nice guy," he told PEOPLE. "She'd better be happy. He's one of the sweetest guys in the world."

Simmons and Hounsou Photo by: Alexandra Wyman / WireImageRussell Simmons Okay with Kimora & Djimon| Djimon Hounsou, Kimora Lee Simmons, Russell Simmons
Russell and Kimora Simmons, who wed in 1998 and have two young daughters, revealed in March that they had separated. Kimora heads the Baby Phat offshoot of Simmons's Phat Farm clothing label.

"We're best friends and partners," Simmons said Monday. "We have our businesses together and our children and we do everything for our children, no matter what."

8/11Streetz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
but she still aint gotta strain her neck that much like she did looking down at russell lil old ass that nicca russell needed a ladder just to get head from Kimora on her knees she stand even wit the lil nicca

UltimateLurker

Star
OG Investor
tech9 said:
^^^^ she still lookin down at that cat

not to mention I think Russell has grossed more $$$
It's not about who got the most money my nigg................shorty was just wanted some real African dick thats all..........

Dieciede

Potential Star
Registered
(Off Topic)Yo I Always Thought They Were Going To Make Gladiator 2 With Him Coming Back 2 Africa To Save His Family. In The Movie It Left Off As If He Was Going To Tell His Story. Shit Wouldve Been Bad. :D

UltimateLurker

Star
OG Investor
Dieciede said:
(Off Topic)Yo I Always Thought They Were Going To Make Gladiator 2 With Him Coming Back 2 Africa To Save His Family. In The Movie It Left Off As If He Was Going To Tell His Story. Shit Wouldve Been Bad. :D
:confused:

GreedySmurf

Star
Registered
Dieciede said:

They did, it was originally called Gladiator 2: Blood Diamonds. They shortened the title to just Blood Diamonds and used one his descendants. You missed that movie? :rolleyes:

Blu Diablo

Promoter of Common Sense
BGOL Investor
Maddbaron said:
russell is a simp.
Why is Russ a simp? No sense cryin or hatin over a broad that shit ain't working with. Russ still making money and taking care of his kids.

J

JUju2005

UltimateLurker said:
It's not about who got the most money my nigg................shorty was just wanted some real African dick thats all..........
c/s, Kimora look like a great fuck, Russell's yoga was not getting the job done. Damm Kimora look like she could fuck a nigga 4 to 5 hours a day for 5 days a week :hmm:

coolie569

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Blu Diablo said:
Why is Russ a simp? No sense cryin or hatin over a broad that shit ain't working with. Russ still making money and taking care of his kids.

For real! What should he have said... "Fuck that Amazonian bitch I hope she chokes on his dick". I'm sure People.com was looking for something along those lines. I'm glad Russel didn't fall into that trap.

UltimateLurker

Star
OG Investor
JUju2005 said:
c/s, Kimora look like a great fuck, Russell's yoga was not getting the job done. Damm Kimora look like she could fuck a nigga 4 to 5 hours a day for 5 days a week :hmm:

hells yea.......... :dance: :dance: :dance: I like those type of bitches

afroyale

Star
Registered
Dieciede said:

I also thought there was gonna be a sequel.

conejero

Potential Star
Registered
didnt he just say the nicca is bumpin his ex is a sweet guy???? man! that simmons is a fruity motha, i respect his work for the industry but on the best hardaway voice ¨i dont like gay people¨

afroyale

Star
Registered

STFU!!...bitch ass burrito head! Have you not ever heard of sequels without the original lead? Sometimes it's called a "spin off".

smiffnwessun

Star
Registered
russell was a come up for this bitch she used that nigga until she got enough notoriety to make real moves separate from his old ass.

afroyale

Star
Registered
Y'all just need to get off Russel's d**k. She's a ho and a golddigger like millions of other women out there. If she now wants to fuck DH, then let it be... it's another niggas turn to get burnt. There ain't nothing nobody can do.

Pussy is power, especially fine pussy. Kimora knows that. Women know it. The government knows that too. Everybody knows the effect of combining a pretty female and a highly paid nigga.

UltimateLurker

Star
OG Investor
afroyale said:
STFU!!...bitch ass burrito head! Have you not ever heard of sequels without the original lead? Sometimes it's called a "spin off".

Spin-OFFS are USUALLY reserved for TELIVISION SERIES(movies have parts or volumes)---due in large PART to an already FAMILIARITY with the ORIGINAL t.v. series cast of characters.

All in the family---led to the Jeffersons

Seinfeld---led to Kramer

Cheers---led to Frazer....etc..:)yes:)

Havoc

Support BGOL
Registered
UltimateLurker said:
Spin-OFFS are USUALLY reserved for TELIVISION SERIES(movies have parts or volumes)---due in large PART to an already FAMILIARITY with the ORIGINAL t.v. series cast of characters.

All in the family---led to the Jeffersons

Seinfeld---led to Kramer

Cheers---led to Frazer....etc..:)yes:)

Safe to say this is pretty much resolved.

:yes: :yes: :yes: