9-July-2009_1833234i.jpg

tonydons2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yall's boy Obama did that. Under the direction of his white masters :smh:

Even shook the mans hand in good faith too :smh:

Lets hear you silly militants defend him now :rolleyes:

9-July-2009_1833234i.jpg

Why would any one care, especially about that guy?

Nothing to see here... move along

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

9-July-2009_1833234i.jpg
I think that Gaddafi thought America had changed. He would have put up a better fight but he had started to trust America. Therefore some of the weapons he had planned to buy from Russia for protection of his country he changed his mind.
tonydons 2 say why would anybody care? We are still paying taxes to a government that was in on the set up of blacks in Libya. Cynthia M. went over there to curse the media out from America because they were telling the American people lies and was not telling them the so called rebels were over there genocide blacks. The media tried to cover their tracks by saying the so called rebels were killing black mercenaries in Gaddafi army. This was misleading because they were killing blacks for being black. If you was black around there doing that time you was either dead, running for your life, or hiding.

prospect

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Thanks for the post. Funny they never mentioned the ambitions of Gaddafi in relation to the oil dealings and him trying to unify Africa on a gold standard for trade when purchasing and selling oil. Of course, they conveniently left all of that out. Italy always showing face on how they despise black folk.... let alone the whole world...

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
some say, world leaders all have doubles.. and when shit goes down,

their doubles get murked and they go into exile under a different name...

Bruh, we have no proof that these events have even happen.. Everything were told is thru a controlled media industry.. The government has passes acts/laws that allow the media to push false propaganda onto the people of this nation. But no one wants to read the laws we are living under and believes everything they told thru the media.. Oh well, Question Everything and Believe Nothing not Believe Everything and Question Nothing!!

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Whats good fam? My lady is writting a very "controversial" article titled, "How the introduction of Gaddafi's Gold Dinar could shift the economic balance of the world"... There is alot of speculations out there on the many reasons that the so called "WESTERN ALLIES" violated the UN resolution other than Mr. Gaddafi was "oppressing his own people".

Gaddafi gold-for-oil, dollar-doom plans behind Libya 'mission'?

I kindly request those that are informed with information (Books, Newspaper articles, Websites, Videos, etc) that pertains to the aforementioned topic title and the youtube video posted above to hook me up with what they have. Please post what you have in this thread and/or pm me the info (this is for those that are scared of being associated with this sensitive topic and/or with kefta). There might not be very much written information out there on this topic but any little info will be greatly appreciated.

Good looking.

NB: One star racist/white supremacist bandit...:thefinger:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh, we have no proof that these events have even happen.. Everything were told is thru a controlled media industry.. The government has passes acts/laws that allow the media to push false propaganda onto the people of this nation. But no one wants to read the laws we are living under and believes everything they told thru the media.. Oh well, Question Everything and Believe Nothing not Believe Everything and Question Nothing!!

thats what Im sayin.. its all propaganda... didnt they make a video

clip showing a whole bunch of various news clips from different stations..

and it was like they were all reading from the same fuckin script...

I heard its a branch of the military that controls all the propaganda.

and you posted an actual law saying it legal for the citizens to be lied to..

I also hear police can lie to you to make an arrest...

but YOU cant lie to your benefit against them..

shit is insane.. thats why you have to focus on your well being..

eat right so you can think and live right... everything is bullshit..

the only real thing is discovering the beautiful heavenly light within..

and that only comes from doing the right things and making the right life choices..

fuck the distractions...

keep bringin the facts roots

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Can I get a non Facebook link?
Here is a link I made so you can download it to watch it. https://dropapk.to/nmvgedjul9uf/Killing_Gaddafi_(2016).mp4

Around 12 years ago they were constantly showing us here on local news about if you are a multi millionaire you can take a vacation in outer space. Then they started naming people that were going and when they would be leaving. But they never interviewed them when they came back. But soon after that was on the news a lot you do not hear anything about it anymore. My questions at that time was if you could take a vacation in outer space what all do they have out there already? But after they got quiet about the whole thing I began to ask the question of what could be going on here and out there? America already got private prisons in other countries. You can be labeled as an enemy combatant and they can actually arrest you with no charge, no lawyer, and they do not even have to tell family or anyone that they have snatched you. It is really like legal kidnapping or slavery. Packing the prisons may be a slick way of running plantations or even organ or sex slave rings. But other things could be going on right now in places that off limits to us and also they are lying to us about what is going on and what is at these places.

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
thats what Im sayin.. its all propaganda... didnt they make a video

clip showing a whole bunch of various news clips from different stations..

and it was like they were all reading from the same fuckin script...

I heard its a branch of the military that controls all the propaganda.

and you posted an actual law saying it legal for the citizens to be lied to..

I also hear police can lie to you to make an arrest...

but YOU cant lie to your benefit against them..

shit is insane.. thats why you have to focus on your well being..

eat right so you can think and live right... everything is bullshit..

the only real thing is discovering the beautiful heavenly light within..

and that only comes from doing the right things and making the right life choices..

fuck the distractions...

keep bringin the facts roots

Bruh, Ive been posting that act/law all over this board for years.. But, aint nobody listening!!! Its okay, Im still going to post it over and over sooner or later the wake up will happen.. Good reply, brotha!!

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
America is an evil empire full of demons

You aint kidding bruh!!!

Sooner or later, the people of this colony/corporation/country will figure it out, that this country is just the military arm for the queen and the pope!! But, aint nobody is listening!!! Now return to your regular schedule PROGRAMMING!!

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They showed the video of him getting stabbed in the ass on CNN :smh:
I saw that. It was sad. And to think America and NATO went there to supposingly help those animals. When Botha was killing thousands of blacks in South Africa everyday Reagan put military bases on alert to be sent to South Africa to help Botha. When Jim Jones was lining up around a thousand men and women to enslave and fuck nobody would help them no matter what. It was a mind control experiment and an experiment on how to infiltrate black organizations. Might be the main reason why kids have to be raised the white way.
Gaddafi look at them and told them "but I have been like a father to you" Dude saw him trying to get truth out even in his last moments on earth. Ran and shoved a knife up his ass and then they shot him. I had downloaded the video.
We know in Africa they have killed 11 different leaders that tried to use the resources of that country for the citizens. If you are real and trying to look out for humanity like congressman Ryan and Cynthia M. then you will feel the wrath of these animals. Just like Dr. King and Elijah Muhammad there have been those that were in positions of power and was struggling while there. But there is some of us whose struggle is now but when we get to those positions of power all the struggling is over. There will be nothing they can do to us.

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered

9-July-2009_1833234i.jpg
Yes he did. The US was still an international pro-white imperialism country under his rule.

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Comin up i actually thought we were the good guys but, the u.s just like any other elite empire...will kill anyone, anytime..that poses an obstacle to it's power/access to resources.

giphy.gif

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Black history month. They set the blacks of Libya up for a genocide. Our tax dollars are probably being used right now for another set up. New Orleans and other places have had incidents we are not aware of or maybe just over look them even after finding out.