Killer Mike always gave me suspect Vibes

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Good for Mike. He shouldnt be owned by any party. And showing Dems that they actually have to work for his support and vote is a good thing. Im sure he knows Hershel is a clown show.
200w.gif

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not really surprised about Mike, but I'd be more interested in him sitting down with Raphael Warnock and interviewing him about some of the good things that he is currently doing while representing Georgia instead of sitting with some mushmouth dumb jock who only has to offer empty words about everything he's against that would actually benefit people who look like him.

But hey, his platform, his business. :dunno:

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Man fuck Killer Mike and Hershey Walker> Um, Imma fitna tell yu something, it's the constitution! AHHHHHHH but you didn't know that huh? Are you retarded motherfucker? :confused: Herschel, you illiterate, CTE sambo, cooning honky ass kissing bastard! Go fuck yoself!

Last edited:

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Good for Mike. He shouldnt be owned by any party. And showing Dems that they actually have to work for his support and vote is a good thing. Im sure he knows Hershel is a clown show.
I can see sending the Dems a message about taking the black vote for granted. But lending legitimacy to Herschel Walker ain't the way to do it. Anyone that even halfway takes that neanderthal/coon hybrid, seriously gets the side eye from me.

trappstarr82

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I can see sending the Dems a message about taking the black vote for granted. But lending legitimacy to Herschel Walker ain't the way to do it. Anyone that even halfway takes that neanderthal/coon hybrid, seriously gets the side eye from me.
It's good that Mike interviews him because he will expose Herschel's shallow views and talking points.

He has to actually back up all the nonsense he has been saying and Mike is the perfect guy to interview him because he is not going to get emotional and mad because someone disagrees with him like a lot of people do.

dbluesun

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It should be a good interview cause Mike is going to ask him good questions but does he have the fucking answer cause the few times that I've seen him talk he wasn't at his best.....
that was his best
i saw some of this interview earlier and walker is as incoherent as ever
here's rachel maddow's take

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
Well he won the primary so you were wrong as fuck about this chief. Me thinks qualified candidate and serious candidate do not mean the same thing.

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It's good that Mike interviews him because he will expose Herschel's shallow views and talking points.

He has to actually back up all the nonsense he has been saying and Mike is the perfect guy to interview him because he is not going to get emotional and mad because someone disagrees with him like a lot of people do.
Mike isn't going to sway any conservatives away from him and the liberals already know he's a lunatic. Was this interview for the independents? :confused:

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Well he won the primary so you were wrong as fuck about this chief. Me thinks qualified candidate and serious candidate do not mean the same thing.
Not sure what I was wrong about. I'm not surprised Walker won a republican primary in Georgia. They've shown that they're willing to back a fool by voting for trump.