Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ummm Drake wanted that baby

200w.gif

But she wasn't fucking up her meal ticket.
Good for him; white on white baby…

rrebelrrabbi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How would she even know.

Or those two things can both be true
I hate that CAC bitches think they got a voice and that people care what they think, but coon niggas like Kanye West impower these Caucasians to think they even have a voice. Bitch shut up and wait for the dick to recenter your mouth sluthoebitch

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Drake has not been waiting 10 yrs for this.....

After Control he went on a yr plus interview circuit talking about how he doesn't respect Kendrick and that was a moment, he creates memories or some BS..... Then after the BET cypha (iirc) he did some cryptic post an delete bullshit on SM and kept it moving.

Kendrick has been blatantly and subtly throwing shots at Drake since Control..... all Drake has done is do crybaby ass interviews and throw subtle shots back. This is the first time he has actually jumped outside and responded to Kendrick..... let's not have revisionist history about all of this.

K Dot was before Meek, Drake found time to respond to Meek.....ducked Dot.
Drake was throwing shots at CB (over RhiRhi at that....broad didnt want either of them) found time to beef, go to court and reconcile .... still no "war" with K Dot....
Aubrey found time to beef with Kanye, do the fake ass tour / reconciliation...... still no smoke with Dot.....
Got into beef with Push, Push killed his Adidas deal and who knows what else..... still nothing towards Dot.....
This is the absolute 1st time he actually said it with his chest and put 10 toes down to say something to Dot like a man.....
Been waiting 10 yrs for this........n!gg@ please

And that's my TLS brother, but the AK knob polishing is just too damn absurd at this point.

rrebelrrabbi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
^^^^
This.

K gotta take some responsibility for ALL this. You can't throw rocks at the throne and then run and hide.

If Kanye goes off the rails or something bas happens OFF THE FIELD OF PLAY?

Kenny you wanted this.

Please finish your breakfast up.
How when they did the whole 1st person shooter shit? All he did was respond. I guess he responded too good lmao

rrebelrrabbi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Both he and Drake went the better half of a decade without naming names. And you REALLY gotta be mad at your guy if you don't like subliminals. Aside from Jay, Drake gotta be the best with that.
That’s not true at all. Kendrick said EVERYBODY’s name out the gate on control. It couldn’t be more clear what his intentions were on control. That was 10 yrs ago

rrebelrrabbi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I actually
I agree….but I also think Takeover the better song lol. But Ether has stood the test of time better.
think takeover aged way better than ether. Ether was just roasts to me, could’ve been interchangeable with a bunch of people. Takeover was about the very 2 people and direct and specific as possible. Takeover always was better to me, I jus think the shock of bad replying plus the first time u heard “boom boom boom boom boom fuck jay-z, wassup niggas” was jus such a big moment for everybody they gave him the win out the gate for those things alone. That shit was magical the first time u heard it tho

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My sentiments exactly. Kendrick don’t have to respond until Drake does ANYTHING that even comes close to this. People who think Drake actually in it at all are lil kids and meat eaters like Akademkis hoe ass. It’s over until the bar is matched or raised IMO

Bruh that fucking beat is a PROBLEM!

I didn't think it got any better, but Ye actually put some sauce on it......

Drake doesn't have the bars or production to match this fucking clinic of a damn diss song.

rrebelrrabbi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Drake doesn't have the bars or production to match this fucking clinic of a damn diss song.
Ye always remixing somebody else artwork/beats. He did the same to chop. If somebody did that to him he’d throw a hissy fit. I hate when he do that shit TBH

rrebelrrabbi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Like that is just 1,000,000xs better than anything else out now in every way so Kenny don’t gotta do SHIT. Especially as long as that shit sit on the top as #1 on the charts. Niggas diss song is #1 lmao

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
How when they did the whole 1st person shooter shit? All he did was respond. I guess he responded too good lmao

Damn he DID!

All Kenny fault!!!

But 1st person no matter how folk wanna try to rewrite history with youtube deep dives. Cole ain't reall diss K on that track he was trying to do some Avengers assemble and it failed miserably