Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Naw i
Nas is, his voices are too much. He sounds like a Mexican on swimming pools. Other times he sounds like an elf. I can’t listen to that shit
Nas is dropping solid albums too. But to me Dot reinventing himself with each album. Nas is dropping quality albums but remixing each album lol. Glad he hopping over to Premo right now.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
2PVn.gif

PLEASE SAVE US FROM THIS MESS YOU CREATED....

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why do people split screen themselves and overreact like we give a flying fuck that you think shits funny?!? Bitch we don’t need to see you.

I hate that shit. I don't mind when people react to videos and add something to it. Some context. Some nuance. A different opinion. But this tiktok shit of just staring at the screen or fake laughing is wack. Like jawn, you saw the video already. This ain't a blind reaction

:lol:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Psssst... Jermaine? You may be lurking...

You see how me and @ViCiouS spar? Compete? Build?

That is all a rap battle HAS to be.

Please understand that I realize I have NO IDEA what is going on behind the scenes so I respect your decision.

Especially with just how petty ignorant and cowardly these so called rappers and their entourages are.

But in the TRUE spirit of hip hop?

We not talking 50 or Pac etc....

We can COMPETE.

IF both sides understand what it is.

But YOU know these guys WAY better than us Cole.

If you truly believe these fools aint capable of that level of maturity?

I don't blame you and honestly I don't doubt it.

Just make your music. And you can still say you the best.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Why do people split screen themselves and overreact like we give a flying fuck that you think shits funny?!? Bitch we don’t need to see you.
I hate that shit. I don't mind when people react to videos and add something to it. Some context. Some nuance. A different opinion. But this tiktok shit of just staring at the screen or fake laughing is wack. Like jawn, you saw the video already. This ain't a blind reaction

:lol:

^^^^

ALL THIS!!!!

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Are we sure Kendrick can make a full dis song? All his shots have been
4-8 bars never a full 16 and never a whole song.
A guy with at least 1 classic album and at least 3 songs that will get a played at most parties......

Can't make a full diss song?

Aye, I hope he can cuz this is the "dog" he's been barking at for the last 10 years.

Allegedly he has an album coming out soon so we'll see if/when a diss record/response comes

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I agree with Wicked, this is a beef that didn't need to happen and didn't need to be put on record.

I listened but when we "KNOW" that it's over a woman, it shows that their issue is kinda moist.

Especially on Chris behalf.

^^^^

THAT PART