Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures (We Dont Trust You)/ Drake Responds/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Man, as a fan of the art, the sport that is hip hop, I'm genuinely excited for what's to come from these artists.

Cole is on a run like no other... dude has featured on more than 30+ songs over the last 2 years and has just bodied the track and whoever had the audacity to ask him for a 16. He is seemingly unstoppable at this time, on top of good game lyrically, and just as hungry as a day 1 artist.

But Kendrick has squared niggas off three times now... first time with that CONTROL verse, that BET Cypher freestyle and now this.... and that Cypher went directly at Drake's neck. He does his concept albums, openly discusses issues affecting the the culture, and is open about his mental health issues. But when he decides to rattle that cage... there are very few that can keep up with him lyrically.

spider705

BGOL Investor
Plus he probably find a hot beat to go with his flow and start breaking shit down piece by piece on some false prophets shit

Bro you forgot what happened on Black Friday when Kendrick rapped over that j cole track??? He KILLED that "Tale of 2 Cities" beat...

spider705

BGOL Investor
And this where I think Kendrick has an advantage...

When Cole responds he gotta kill Kendrick... because Kenny has familiarity with a Cole produced beat, has killed them in the past, and he could easily do what he did above:

Take a Cole track, destroy it, and make it his.

spider705

BGOL Investor
I don’t see anybody talking sales. It ain’t like Cole , future , metro or Kendrick ain’t all gone platinum. They all huge
Bro I've literally seen people post "niggas in the hood ain't riding around listening to Kendrick... they don't play Kendrick in the clubs..."

Hell you see the first thing Jerry the Mouse said was directed at his nickname (kung-fu Kenny)

Cmon bro you might be about the pen game but there's plenty of niggas that's just goofys and only worried about numbers

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Goofy ass niggas

I kinda agree...

But first off even EPMD talked going good every time out and that DOES matter. Jay Nas etc etc all talked about dudes flopping bricking going wood...

But he right it was 50 who brought it to ridiculous levels.

NO ONE TALKING SALES with these 3 specifically so he messed up

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Bro I've literally seen people post "niggas in the hood ain't riding around listening to Kendrick... they don't play Kendrick in the clubs..."

Hell you see the first thing Jerry the Mouse said was directed at his nickname (kung-fu Kenny)

Cmon bro you might be about the pen game but there's plenty of niggas that's just goofys and only worried about numbers

F*ck em.