Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Huh. It ain't that serious, yall acting as if the talking physical harm. This ain't biggie and Pac. And no it won't get that far

Its just a sidebar... We love the competition of course and I SAID that in my post

my point is AFTER this?

then what?

How many times we gonna do THIS and IF it does turn stupid say the SAME bullsh8t about "damn why that have to happen.?

Not wishing that AT ALL and with THESE 3 specifically? Aint SH*T gonna happen

But we never ever show this energy for the POSITIVE side.

Why does rap have to have a NEGATIVE connotation?

But the same people constantly complain yet promote the negativity.

All I'm saying.

(I got this thought when mostly WHITE so called hip hop fans kept hyping this as REAL RAP and THIS is what RAP is and should be about - which again I GET - but when outsiders say that I get a Chappelle moment)

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
7L94DxV.gif

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Its just a sidebar... We love the competition of course and I SAID that in my post

my point is AFTER this?

then what?

How many times we gonna do THIS and IF it does turn stupid say the SAME bullsh8t about "damn why that have to happen.?

Not wishing that AT ALL and with THESE 3 specifically? Aint SH*T gonna happen

But we never ever show this energy for the POSITIVE side.

Why does rap have to have a NEGATIVE connotation?

But the same people constantly complain yet promote the negativity.

All I'm saying.

(I got this thought when mostly WHITE so called hip hop fans kept hyping this as REAL RAP and THIS is what RAP is and should be about - which again I GET - but when outsiders say that I get a Chappelle moment)
How is it negative though, again it's all fun no physical harm. Not to cape for cacs, but I believe they're talking about harmless beef like LL/ KOOL MOE KRS ONE / MC SHAN etc days. Oldcskool hip.hop beef

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
How is it negative though, again it's all fun no physical harm. Not to cape for cacs, but I believe they're talking about harmless beef like LL/ KOOL MOE KRS ONE / MC SHAN etc days. Oldcskool hip.hop beef

I hear you. And I believe - actually I KNOW it is

And actually Cole is a positive brother I got a lot of respect for in fact all of them have had their moments of philanthropy I loudly support.

* Hold on let me be clear in the case of Drake? I actually don't agree because we have documented proof about his grudges in the industry.

IMAGINE this dudes UNITED for just ONE POSITIVE THING?

Is all I'm saying...would it get THIS much attention?

again I'm more on the culture OVERALL not encouraging promoting or endorsing positive stuff ESPECIALLY in the current climate.

And anytime outsiders ALWAYS promote the negative? And rarely if ever promote the positive (and only if it somehow benefits THEM) lately I ben getting just more dubious

Again it could JUST be me so feel free to ignore.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I hear you. And I believe - actually I KNOW it is

And actually Cole is a positive brother I got a lot of respect for in fact all of them have had their moments of philanthropy I loudly support.

* Hold on let me be clear in the case of Drake? I actually don't agree because we have documented proof about his grudges in the industry.

IMAGINE this dudes UNITED for just ONE POSITIVE THING?

Is all I'm saying...would it get THIS much attention?

again I'm more on the culture OVERALL not encouraging promoting or endorsing positive stuff ESPECIALLY in the current climate.

And anytime outsiders ALWAYS promote the negative? And rarely if ever promote the positive (and only if it somehow benefits THEM) lately I ben getting just more dubious

Again it could JUST be me so feel free to ignore.
Ignore you? Nah not that serious

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Definitely a call to bars with Cole. I think Kendrick REALLY dislikes Drake though.

:lol:
Bruh, Drake had the most light skin mfkn ass reaction to "control." It wasn't that serious,
Mfkn did an interview with Billboard, Big Boy and Elliot Wilson! Same sassy ass sad reaction.
"I lost a little bit of respect (for Kendrick)"
"He makes little moments, I'm trying to make timeless music"
And so on......

"Call up all the writers, I need to handle this ASAP!"