Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
iu

Sidebar... I been tried to tell the boy for weeks

This is exactly how Drake comes back

B Rabbit style

Make fun of yourself and it's over.

Bookmarked

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
@REDLINE

I don't think it's gonna be a good thing that now even Kendrick fans are going to care so much about sales numbers.

They are NOT going to want that to be the be all end all going forward. And a way to define success or the "winner".

now they can't say numbers don't matter

I don't want that to be a thing again.

#jermainewasright

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Not really motivated to do anything
Rapping sucks anyways , you should just produce shit for local artists you like. Next thing you know you’ll be getting calls from bigger rappers wanting beats. Rapping was never where it’s at and has a short shelf life. Unless you’re one of the select few .

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

So many new people are going back to discover Kendrick old songs.

I hadn't listened to TPAB for a LONG time and I revisited it happily but I want someone to tell me how DRAKE'S catalogue has done during the same time. Because I've been listening to a lot of his music too.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I'm in the house man lol

Bro if you rap about how you feel like you don't have anything to rap about your dreams and aspirations being older not connecting to new music missing older music not being the rapper you ASPIRED to be and appreciating the music you DID make?

Bro that would be a classic

to US.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster