Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
1cYvumYn.jpeg

notice the fresh air drops I post @REDLINE

and what ANOTHER *ahem doctor posts.

they not like us​

I likes :D

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Are people really that concerned about truth in a battle?! Next folks will be looking for verified information with cats playing the Dozens. Lets say that EVERYTHING was fraudulent on both sides...who had the better lies? @playahaitian momma is a certified saint, at her age she not a dime, but you know in her younger years she was turning heads, a pillar in the community and graduated from a well respected university. But he and I start in on each others mommas, all that is bullshyt and I want to make his momma seem less than what she is.

The truth kinda matters in a battle and rap in general.

And please don't give me examples or questions about rappers rhymes :lol:

I'm saddened that Drake didn't get to spit his bars about Kendrick's 23 year old pregnant trans son who plays in the WNBA :roflmao:

If Drake doesn't actually have a daughter. Kendrick rapped a whole verse about a person that doesn't actually exist :lol:

Nobody's thinking about that because the song's dope but damn.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Are people really that concerned about truth in a battle?! Next folks will be looking for verified information with cats playing the Dozens. Lets say that EVERYTHING was fraudulent on both sides...who had the better lies? @playahaitian momma is a certified saint, at her age she not a dime, but you know in her younger years she was turning heads, a pillar in the community and graduated from a well respected university. But he and I start in on each others mommas, all that is bullshyt and I want to make his momma seem less than what she is.

Normally I would agree but when these types of accusations are being thrown in both sides that also involves family members I think truth matters.

The reality is both artists are skilled enough to have done this without all the personal shit IMO.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The truth kinda matters in a battle and rap in general.

And please don't give me examples or questions about rappers rhymes :lol:

I'm saddened that Drake didn't get to spit his bars about Kendrick's 23 year old pregnant trans son who plays in the WNBA :roflmao:

If Drake doesn't actually have a daughter. Kendrick rapped a whole verse about a person that doesn't actually exist :lol:

Nobody's thinking about that because the song's dope but damn.
...meh, I disagree! Kendrick talking about a daughter that doesn't exist is funny cause he did the same thing with his son. But again, FCUK ALL THIS GETTING ALONG!!!! FCUK YOU! I said what I said!!! Truth ain't shyt! You a sucka for thinking that!! Ol' fake ass Rap fan, non Hip-Hop culture ass dude!

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Normally I would agree but when these types of accusations are being thrown in both sides that also involves family members I think truth matters.

The reality is both artists are skilled enough to have done this without all the personal shit IMO.

Not for nothing but Kendrick asked Drake not to go personal on both EUPHORIA and 6:16 IN LA. Told him it wasn't gonna end well for him. Literally sai let's keep it a friendly fade.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I agree, with the wild accusations truth does kinda matter.

Now I just listen and am not breaking down what each is saying, but if asked, they do need to have proof of what they're saying about each other.

One's a woman beater, cheater, faking caring about Black causes for money.

And the other's a pedo, culture vulture, liar and master manipulator.

So all in all if everything that they say is true, we're listening to some fucked up individuals! :lol:

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Not for nothing but Kendrick asked Drake not to go personal on both EUPHORIA and 6:16 IN LA. Told him it wasn't gonna end well for him. Literally sai let's keep it a friendly fade.

He was already implying dude was a pedo in those records though.

Kendrick already knew it was going to play out and said that to make it look like he was being merciful (all of which was a brilliant strategy by the way.)

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I believe Drake was actually indirectly responding to the Pusha T diss and backlash from the fans thinking he was going to redeem himself by beating Kendrick.
So basically this diss triggered Drake from the Pusha T beef? Ol PTSD suffering ass rapper!!!

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
...and oooof course, SHE has to cash in!!! Nobody is talking about Azealia Banks, so she has to make it about her! This broad could be at church heaing a sermon about Jesus. She gon' be like: "You know Jesus was gay right?! Hung around a bunch of dudes and called them disciples."

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
...and oooof course, SHE has to cash in!!! Nobody is talking about Azealia Banks, so she has to make it about her! This broad could be at church heaing a sermon about Jesus. She gon' be like: "You know Jesus was gay right?! Hung around a bunch of dudes and called them disciples."

14:56, 14:57, 14:58, 14:59 of her 15 minutes ...

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He was already implying dude was a pedo in those records though.

Kendrick already knew it was going to play out and said that to make it look like he was being merciful (all of which was a brilliant strategy by the way.)

True, but we didn't have to get MEET THE GRAHAMS or NOT LIKE US. Right now people are dancing to Drake being a pedo. It didn't have to get to this.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
That she does.

Disputes and controversies​

Main article: List of Azealia Banks' controversies

Banks has developed a reputation for disputes with several public figures on social media,[7] particularly Twitter, with Complex noting that "she gets more attention for her public feuds than she does for her music".[6][5]

Banks has been involved in altercations with crew and passengers aboard commercial flights, resulting in her being removed from airliners, and she has accused some foreign airlines of racism against her.[133][134] She also denounced "racists" in Israel and Australia and said she would never return to either country.[135][136]

In May 2016, Banks posted what several media outlets described as a racist and homophobic rant[137][138] against Zayn Malik on Twitter, later targeting young actress Skai Jackson.[138][139][140] As a result, Banks was dropped by her UK booking agency and an upcoming hip-hop festival, and her Twitter account was suspended.[137] Later Twitter accounts were created then suspended, most recently in 2022.[141][142][143]

In December 2016, Banks posted a series of videos on Instagram detailing her cleanup of a closet in her apartment where she claims to have been practicing witchcraft. She admitted to practicing "three years worth of brujeria". The video appeared to show dried blood, feathers, and the carrion of dead chickens.[144] In January 2021, she received criticism after posting a video on Instagram of her digging up and cooking her dead pet cat. She later said in an interview that she did not eat the cat and exhumed it for taxidermizing purposes.[145][146][147]

In January 2019, Banks posted xenophobic remarks about Irish people after performing in Ireland, in which she used ethnic slurs and mocked the Great Famine.[148][149][150] That August, she posted xenophobic remarks about Swedish people after performing in Sweden, adding that she "would really love to see someone bomb the shit out of this place".[151][152]