Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Psst Aubrey? Call this man apologize and ask him to help.

Yall have WAY TO MUCH in common on every level to have ever been beefing.

Donald showed you the blueprint of how to transition from Drake to Kendrick relatively easily.

Thank me later

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
Smart-Select-20240513-114138-Firefox.gif

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
If that's true?

Kendrick not only got the blueprint but playing 4D chess. And I'm proud of him.

Can we get MORE artists to follow suit

But all these rap media dudes keep rolling their eyes about K dot being really independent. Claiming Top gotta still be getting a cut and Interscope too

Like I said I don't know

But see this is where "truth" gets interesting.

So if some youtube or tweet or tiktok says Kendrick isn't independent

Is it true?

Whats the "rules"?
They can't have it both ways
They speculated he hated his deal did the albums now he free

Now that he free no he really ain't free

Idk but it's funny how they do

Same way them cats will have a place in la no problem and question why Kendrick chilling in Brooklyn like he gotta stay in La only lol

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Catching up on Joe Budden Podcast where they going over all of the disses... them replaying Meet the Grahams and breaking it down, you see just how absolutely vicious and disgusting that song is...

Oh and that light skinned nigga, his voice and whining is getting on my fckn nerves

robfmnola

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Who tf is this dude and wtf is talking about? LOL. Is he Drake team or something? Is he Kdot team? This shit need to be deaded. The clear winner has been announced and agreed upon. Drake is right. Summertime vibes next. Let this shit go. Can we retire a thread? I only come in here to see if Kdot got bored and body slammed him again.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
my nigga, stop posting gobbly goo and explain what the fuck it is you're posting
Some fake wanna be anonymous who’s nothing more than a scammer trying to extort Drake for money. Weirdo is a fraud who has nothing and will never drop anything. He will claim he needs money to make it go away . FBI needs to track this moron and expose him then arrest him. Shits fucking aggravating, just say what the fuck you need to say instead of dragging on this code speak bullshit. Straight scammer fraud