Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It really is

Juelz is jealous because he never had this much attention

And fuck all them nighas they all got fake teeth. Cam/Ross/ and Julez.

p0C7q0fx28fAfe9daWR5qasorTQ=.gif

robfmnola

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This thread has been 98% Kendrick fans. I wish they would not spam the pages with random Twitter post. It’s annoying scrolling through all that
I agree. They should drop 1 more and dead this shit. Actually they should go ahead and dead it. They both done well. I say kdot. But it's time to move on. Drake held his own.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Ok, there’s more suspect moments of Drake than anything found on Kendrick. Aubrey may need to fall back.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
The odd shit is all these niggas worship Tupac , who said his fo fo make sure all your kids don’t grow. LOL nigga was talking about murking niggas children.

Oh but this off limits now. Niggas soft
Nah it was so you don't produce children..not killing kids

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Calm down Tanner...
Drake ain't smothering shit.

Remember, Kendrick is of the culture. Mufuccas like you and Drake wouldn't get that.
You must have not been outside. Family Matters is in heavy rotation. By Monday all of Kendrick songs will be dead. So we will hear family matters all summer

Last edited:

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Drake could get out of this shit if he's the one that has been leaking information to Kendrick and team like his fans have been hinting at... Sometimes shit fall together too perfectly and you just gotta look and wonder to yourself if this passes the smell test or not.

Him having another kid in hiding after already being exposed for hiding Adonis would be the dumbest shit known to man. Whether or not he's smart enough to plant all that information to be "found" by Kendrick is to be seen, but I believe it's a reason he moved to that big ass ranch in Texas to be closer to Houston and J Prince.

I know that guy gets pegged as being untouchable and some question the authenticity of that claim, but he's beat every case that's come up against him and they've been trying to get him for a long time. Say what you want but that's a real street dude, so him giving Drake a play to run that'll smoke out a rat isn't out of the realm of possibility.

Drake would still have to answer for that pedophile shit along with the appropriation of black culture for success, but that would definitely take some bite out of Kendrick's plan of attack. One thing is for certain though:

Kendrick took a HUGE step going out on that limb with that accusation.

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
The odd shit is all these niggas worship Tupac , who said his fo fo make sure all your kids don’t grow. LOL nigga was talking about murking niggas children.

Oh but this off limits now. Niggas soft
Niggas love leaving this out when worshipping pac

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
You must have not been outside. Family Matters is in heavy rotation. By Monday all of Kendrick songs will be dead. So we will here family matters all summer
Dumb fuck the song came out LAST NIGHT. Less than 24 hrs ago.

You've sat here saying it's been getting heavy rotation in the clubs, in gyms and on the radio.

How do you know all of this shit Tanner? Were you posting here while in the club listening to the DJ spin this? You were at the gym and this song OF ALL SONGS came on blasting over the building's intercom? Heard it on the radio, NOT satellite radio but your standard run of the mill radio stations while driving in your car?

STOP IT.

You sit here saying that niggas in her glazing Kendrick but you in here trying to out glaze the glazers.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Drake could get out of this shit if he's the one that has been leaking information to Kendrick and team like his fans have been hinting at... Sometimes shit fall together too perfectly and you just gotta look and wonder to yourself if this passes the smell test or not.

Him having another kid in hiding after already being exposed for hiding Adonis would be the dumbest shit known to man. Whether or not he's smart enough to plant all that information to be "found" by Kendrick is to be seen, but I believe it's a reason he moved to that big ass ranch in Texas to be closer to Houston and J Prince.

I know that guy gets pegged as being untouchable and some question the authenticity of that claim, but he's beat every case that's come up against him and they've been trying to get him for a long time. Say what you want but that's a real street dude, so him giving Drake a play to run that'll smoke out a rat isn't out of the realm of possibility.

Drake would still have to answer for that pedophile shit along with the appropriation of black culture for success, but that would definitely take some bite out of Kendrick's plan of attack. One thing is for certain though:

Kendrick took a HUGE step going out on that limb with that accusation.
I hear what you saying but 90% of people are not looking at it that way or even care. As mentioned before, Kendrick’s songs like Meet The Grahams will probably fall off by Monday and never placed in any rotation.

While Family Matters continues to get Heavy rotation. Drake will probably win the long game and be the perceived winner

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dumb fuck the song came out LAST NIGHT. Less than 24 hrs ago.

You've sat here saying it's been getting heavy rotation in the clubs, in gyms and on the radio.

How do you know all of this shit Tanner? Were you posting here while in the club listening to the DJ spin this? You were at the gym and this song OF ALL SONGS came on blasting over the building's intercom? Heard it on the radio, NOT satellite radio but your standard run of the mill radio stations while driving in your car?

STOP IT.

You sit here saying that niggas in her glazing Kendrick but you in here trying to out glaze the glazers.
You can call me all the names you want but I am spitting facts. Plus I don’t even know what a tanner is. Sound like some nerd Cracka shit to me.

You know damn well Meet the Grahams won’t be in any rotation come a few days from now.

That’s fact and you can’t deny that. Y’all can post all the memes and Twitter accounts you want but that ain’t changing what’s happening. Family Matters is getting heavy rotation and that’s fact.

Secondly, I don’t use the word glazing as that is some undercover faggot language.