Keith Olbermann's Special Comment on Tea Party and Why you should vote

The Dark Mind

Lifetime Member
BGOL Investor
Keith Olbermann's Special Comment on Tea Party and Why you should vote

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Powerful.

This is probably the best one he's ever done. It's close to 20 minutes long.

And even though its close to 20 minutes long, when you watch it, it's so engrossing, you'll hardly be aware of the length. It seems much shorter.

He lays it all out. Everything.

I had to break it into two parts because youtube only allows 15 min vids. (need to find new vid host)

Watch the whole thing (both parts), and then show your family and friends who haven't voted.

Part 1

Part 2

Now GO VOTE.

Last edited:

Rahman95843

Support BGOL
Registered
That's a message EVERYONE should hear. Keith's best work to date. We gotta vote people or we will return to the days when WE can't vote. White folks are loosing their damn minds!!!!!!

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
applause.gif

electrik_relaxation

一番ブレイジアン。
OG Investor
Very powerful. Posted it to my facebook for folks to see and emailed it to some idiotic re-thugs I know just to spite them. lol

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My problem with the Tea Party is they want to get rid of everything. I'm all for getting rid of the IRS and the Federal Reserve system, but other stuff leave alone.

Upgrade Dave

Rising Star
Registered
I agree that the Tea Party/Republicans (there isn't really a difference anymore) just want to get rid of everything but they have no plans or ideas of what to do next.

We could get rid of the IRS all we want but all they'll do is change the name. Someone has to collect the taxes.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I agree that the Tea Party/Republicans (there isn't really a difference anymore) just want to get rid of everything but they have no plans or ideas of what to do next.

We could get rid of the IRS all we want but all they'll do is change the name. Someone has to collect the taxes.

The main purpose of the IRS is to collect income tax which goes to interest paid back to the federal reserve; the money isn't used to fund anything. All other taxes are handled by states. Keep state taxes but get rid of the income tax therefore eliminating a need for the IRS. Next thing you do is get rid of the Federal Reserve system which was installed in 1913. Have the government print it's own money this way you have no interest to pay back.

The reason this country is in debt is because of all the interest over decades that the Federal Reserve has charged whenever the government borrows money. It's a system that keeps you in debt because the only money available to pay back the Federal Reserve is the very money you borrow from them in the first place. You never can pay the interest because you can't get funds from other source; Federal reserve holds all the money. This is why Ron Paul introduced the idea of competing currencies. Have another currency (government made or gold standard) that can be used to pay off the interest owed to the Federal Reserve. Problem solved.

Upgrade Dave

Rising Star
Registered
The main purpose of the IRS is to collect income tax which goes to interest paid back to the federal reserve; the money isn't used to fund anything. All other taxes are handled by states. Keep state taxes but get rid of the income tax therefore eliminating a need for the IRS. Next thing you do is get rid of the Federal Reserve system which was installed in 1913. Have the government print it's own money this way you have no interest to pay back.

That's interesting. Not sure if that's completely correct, though.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18098378/

I'll look into it more after my workout.

Nobody

Rising Star
Registered
The problem is, this requires too much action, too much thought. The only people this hits are those who already will be voting AGAINST the tea party.

Those who are for it? Nothing matters. They shape the truth and reality to match their definition of reality. they cannot be swayed even when shown the truth. they truly are sheep.

It's really a call to arms for those who agree with him to come out as hard as they can.

mk23666

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For the longest time Keith O. and Rachel M. (and dare I say, John S. and Steven C.) have laid out a fool proof plan for Dems to win it all. It's a shame most Dems seem hell bent on ignoring it.