Keep Sexy Scorpio In Prayers

IslandKing

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
She's been under the weather for awhile along with asthma attacks and it had gotten worse over time making it very complicated to breathe, i had just spoken with her before she left for the emergency room.

So during your prayertime don't forget to mention SS for a quick and safe recovery.

Sean do not post food in this thread :hmm:

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
:eek: BRIIIICCCCKKKK HOOOUUUUSSSEEEE
Sad+smiley+crying.gif

taiwan-superman-poster.jpg

sean69

Star
BGOL Investor
She's been under the weather for awhile along with asthma attacks and it had gotten worse over time making it very complicated to breathe, i had just spoken with her before she left for the emergency room.

So during your prayertime don't forget to mention SS for a quick and safe recovery.

Sean do not post food in this thread :hmm:

:(

SS, no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fucking CAC bitch ass asthma!! :angry::angry::angry:

*Praying for SS*

IK ... :hmm:

hotchocolate.jpg

blueberry-muffin-large.png

Relax. It's just a muffin.

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
All the very best wishes for a speedy recovery sister Sexy Scorpio,
you know we love you. XXX

Cleopatra_J

I am the Ideal
BGOL Investor
Poor SS... I hope she gets better. I grew out of my asthma, so I feel her pain..

I saw her say she had bronchitis... :(

shanebp1978

Super Moderator

I put in a prayer immediately. I hope she feels better soon.

Kazoo

Star
Registered
all these dudes wishing her well just want some a$$ from her :lol:

seriously ,my girl has asthma - so I wish her well

grnizfrkn

Rising Star
Platinum Member
GEt Well.... Wait I know your already better (claiming it)....so get back on here and get back to work your missed by to many

IslandKing

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Like Cleo mentioned it was bronchitis along with asthma, She is resting now but she said she had a severe asthma attack while at the emergency room.

Docs gave her three breathing treatments and some steroids. Keep the well wishes and prayers coming.Thanks to those that did already and those that are about to.