Kavanaugh accuser breaks silence about sexual misconduct allegations, UPDATE 9/26 5th ACCUSER & MORE

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
The woman who has accused Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct has identified herself and is speaking publicly about her allegations against Kavanaugh for the first time, according to a Washington Post investigation published Sunday.

Christine Blasey Ford, now a 51-year-old professor at Palo Alto University in California, described an incident between the two in high school, alleging that Kavanaugh pinned her to a bed one summer in the 1980s and forced himself on her.

Ford told the Post that Kavanaugh "groped her over her clothes, grinding his body against hers and clumsily attempting to pull off her one-piece bathing suit and the clothing she wore over it."

The woman who has accused Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct has identified herself and is speaking publicly about her allegations against Kavanaugh for the first time, according to a Washington Post investigation published Sunday.

ADVERTISEMENT
Christine Blasey Ford, now a 51-year-old professor at Palo Alto University in California, described an incident between the two in high school, alleging that Kavanaugh pinned her to a bed one summer in the 1980s and forced himself on her.

Ford told the Post that Kavanaugh "groped her over her clothes, grinding his body against hers and clumsily attempting to pull off her one-piece bathing suit and the clothing she wore over it."

She also said Kavanaugh put his hand over her mouth when she attempted to scream for help.

“I thought he might inadvertently kill me,” Ford said. “He was trying to attack me and remove my clothing.”

Kavanaugh last week denied the allegations, which were first reported last week.

--DEVELOPING

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...-about-sexual-misconduct-allegations-detailed

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Know what he better get out the frying pan before burn him

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Earlier republican was on a news showing talking bout an anonymous letter who they posed to interview Feinstein

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
In "High School"...

That shouldn't throw me off but it is....

How old were they exactly? Dude getting hemmed up for stuff that allegedly happen as a minor?

Not that it matters FOR US- black folks get tried as adults from the womb- but damn they really don't want this cat in.

*two cents*

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Her husband has known about this since 2002

she's been to a therapist about it

And she's passed an FBI polygraph

....if this had been a Democratic nominee....the Republicacs would be bouncing off the ceiling of the capitol dome...:hmm:

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
They way he looked at the father of that Parkland school shooting victim when he tried to shake his hand made me want to slap the complete shit out of Kavanaugh's bitch ass.

Last edited:

Mobilemannie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Man I hate these stories. It can be so hard sometimes to separate those with true victim stories and those who look to destroy people's lives with lies.

I don't see Republicans stopping from approving him. You can already see Trump supporters saying even if it is true, she said he stopped so there is no issue.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Man I hate these stories. It can be so hard sometimes to separate those with true victim stories and those who look to destroy people's lives with lies.

I don't see Republicans stopping from approving him. You can already see Trump supporters saying even if it is true, she said he stopped so there is no issue.
I see he doesn’t have a enough votes they tried to vote him out of committee last Thursday but they canceled the vote so something is going on