Katt Williams Calls Out ya favorite comedians 2024 (Shannon Sharp)

31-suits

Potential Star
Registered
Is this nigga Kat on meds or some shit?!!

He talkin' low and slow as shit!!
But you see how our people was clapping and bigging him up. This nigga just said heavy machinery built the pyramids. Wonder why that shit don’t go viral

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Jax was not saying that when they made George Floyd jokes. Everyone isn't fair game. And there are always lines and limits. Whether you respect them is up to you

That brother need to grow up.

Why you gotta add ignorance when 2 grown ass men are trying to show maturity?

They are killing Staks in the comments.

I don't understand,why he has an issue with Shannon because Shannon was on their show just a few years ago and gave them props. Now,all of a sudden when Shannon has his podcast,he has an issue on how Shannon handled the Katt Williams interview....

And,I don't understand,why so many folks thought Shannon was upset about the gay jokes when he wasn't; Shannon's issue with Epps was Epps was going around telling folks Shannon was hitting him up for an interview when it was the other way around.

Stak needs to sit his ass down somewhere. He's 45 years old acting like he's a teenager.

Also,I made a Club Shay Shay thread ,a few years ago..

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
They are killing Staks in the comments.

I don't understand,why he has an issue with Shannon because Shannon was on their show just a few years ago and gave them props. Now,all of a sudden when Shannon has his podcast,he has an issue on how Shannon handled the Katt Williams interview....

And,I don't understand,why so many folks thought Shannon was upset about the gay jokes when he wasn't; Shannon's issue with Epps was Epps was going around telling folks Shannon was hitting him up for an interview when it was the other way around.

Stak needs to sit his ass down somewhere. He's 45 years old acting like he's a teenager.

Also,I made a Club Shay Shay thread ,a few years ago..

All facts.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I guess it's true...

Katt's Living Room.

3c74cfabbfdb09fcb8cf46b24ad60a0a.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Ay @playahaitian what i tell u it was about scheduling? U didnt wanna hear. Now listen to it yourself. They said it last year that they would be busy

Did you listen to it?

The answer to all our questions is the same.

It's about Money

Period.

I'm the one that told YOU about the delays caused by the strikes and schedules messed up because of the delays caused.

But in the end... it's about money.

I hope they can work it out.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Did you listen to it?

The answer to all our questions is the same.

It's about Money

Period.

I'm the one that told YOU about the delays caused by the strikes and schedules messed up because of the delays caused.

But in the end... it's about money.

I hope they can work it out.
It wasnt about the strikes tho
The same way MJW could keep promoting his movie its indie
There was no beef
The money thing came in cause they got to busy to shoot how they shot regularly so it didnt make sense for Jon to keep paying Certain amount
But like I said they already mentioned it that they would be busy.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
It wasnt about the strikes tho
The same way MJW could keep promoting his movie its indie
There was no beef
The money thing came in cause they got to busy to shoot how they shot regularly so it didnt make sense for Jon to keep paying Certain amount
But like I said they already mentioned it that they would be busy.

I never said it was beef...

I was asking where are they post strike and IT WAS ABOUT the strikes all 3 been said that. They all SAG.

And trust the money is the money

People get real AVAILABLE when that number is right.

Whatever the reason don't matter. I would like them all to work it out because they already missed a prime opportunity to expand with all this Katt mess.

keone

International Member
I never said it was beef...

I was asking where are they post strike and IT WAS ABOUT the strikes all 3 been said that. They all SAG.

And trust the money is the money

People get real AVAILABLE when that number is right.

Whatever the reason don't matter. I would like them all to work it out because they already missed a prime opportunity to expand with all this Katt mess.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
of course he team kevin he team jarmicheal and tifanny

Don't matter

This getting stupid and just destructive

But I'd rather THAT team cause Rel was minding his business when Katt took that shot unnecessarily.

THAT team is trying to unite and build something strong in black entertainment

Rel sounded real mature

And I have never really been a fan of his at all.

But I am now.

Crazy Ares said the same thing to show you just how crazy stupid this has gotten.

keone

International Member
Don't matter

But I'd rather THAT team cause Rel was minding his business when Katt took that shot unnecessarily.

Rel sounded real mature

But I am now.

Crazy Ares said the same thing to show you just how crazy stupid this has gotten.
:roflmao:they wanna do what? nah bro
also fk that team:yes:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Don't matter

Rel sounded real mature

But I am now.

You love all this mess bro.

That sh*t gets tired sad pathetic and depressing after awhile for me

I don't have a problem with comedians speaking on each other if they have an issue between them directly.

But if the comedian's just on sideline commentating, then that's when I have an issue. But stolen jokes, lies and other issues deserved to be spoken on.