Kanye tappin that Uncut Gems booty!

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
kanye-west-julia-fox-date-miami-1641149810.jpg

Kanye West and Julia Fox have confirmed they are dating –– with a steamy photo spread and a first-person magazine piece.

The Uncut Gems actress, 31, and West, 44, shared their budding romance with the world on Thursday with PDA-heavy photos published in Interview.

In addition to some photos of the couple intimately embracing and kissing on the floor of a dressing room, Fox provided a recap of their whirlwind romance.

"I met Ye in Miami on New Year's Eve and it was an instant connection," she wrote for the publication.

"His energy is so fun to be around. He had me and my friends laughing, dancing, and smiling all night."

"We decided to keep the energy going and fly back to New York City to see Slave Play," she wrote while sharing she was impressed with "Ye's" punctuality, before documenting their lavish second date.

julia-fox-soc.jpeg

b0f9b1743cacdc5b3502c209d75bbaf17e-julia-fox.rvertical.w600.jpg

Julia-Fox-Nude-TheFappeningBlog.com-1.jpg

Julia-Fox-bare-ass.jpg

Julia-Fox-Nude-fappenings.com-13ddefe4abeae61171.jpg

me0MBeOD6k9Zu_g35xewi01LEroJaMbml6U_JYeZRDc.jpg

TheBigOne

Master Tittay Poster
Platinum Member
Ye is just living the life. Can’t ever say he’s not good at transferring money and celebrity for pussai that makes BGOL proud. On the other hand, he’s a crazy muhfuhkah

sinistercane

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
FUQ that hoe ass CACoon and his followers, Mofo diss black culture to please his POS dad Trump and y’all be like “Kanya and Drake was tight on stage together mane’ ”

Kanye’s personal assistant threatened a black election worker and OP make a thread drooling over Coonye CAC bitch

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
Ass looks enhanced but the tits look real. The face looks like some minor work. All in all an upgrade from the body-by-Dow chick he was with.

Dunno if he convinced amber rose to desecrate her body but he seems to have a history.

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But aren’t you the 1 that claims he has a wonderful black woman?

Or did she leave you for your cousin?
Yes I have a Black girlfriend but I still endorse interracial relationships because my parents are a interracial couple so I'm gonna always stick up for those couples cause that type of relationship is what made me.