Kanye enlists GOP help and gets on the ballot in Wisconsin

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The GOP is Stupid but they obviously think we are more stupid...
Because we are.

Do you want to dissect it from a local level or federal? The GOP has not only engaged in a set of tactics to the detriment of Democratic voters, the Democratic Party has conceded defeat and locked in those battle lines like Israel and its boundaries. They have Illegally confiscated land and built properties on it. That’s what voter id laws are.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Mental issues or not...

If somehow some way this lost individual REALLY has EVEN ONE IOTA OF AN EFFECT on this election?

He deserves whatever happens

And i let Kim and them off the hook, cause i see her mom working they trying hard

Nope

Y'all in this sh*t show too

I respect Chappelle alot but friend or not you keep riding with the enemy...

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Fuck Koonye

I still find it interesting that we have no REAL MEDICAL CERTIFIED RESPECTED PROOF

Kanye even HAS mental issues

Rap songs gossip innuendo aint medical proof.

We 100% sure Kanye West is medically proven to have serious mental issues?

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
Don't he need to get a psych evaluation or fitness checkup before getting on the ballot? Didn't they make Trump do that?

Is he going to try the same doctor Trump used?
c3cc3e0b7af75ff18e915a27f28f0ff090-27-Trump-and-dr-bornstein.rsquare.w700.jpg

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Dude is trying hard to peel some of the black votes off like we can't see that shit. Dude is :hypnotised: and needs to:suicide:
Treat Kanye like a union worker treats a scab. And anyone who works with him or flies across the country to meet with him the same. Give them the drone reasoning. Don’t pal around with losers.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think he's getting paid, because at this point it seem a little beyond mental illness. Question is, what can be done about it, of course other than offing him.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Treat Kanye like a union worker treats a scab. And anyone who works with him or flies across the country to meet with him the same. Give them the drone reasoning. Don’t pal around with losers.
I agree. If you're not a blood relative of his, then you associate with him at your own risk of being canceled as well.

Hotlantan

Beep beep. Who's got the keys to the Jeep? VROOM!
BGOL Investor
Is Trump using Kanye to defeat Biden? Four senior Republicans are revealed to be helping the rapper secure a place on the 2020 ballot - as he meets deadline to file as independent candidate in vital battleground Wisconsin
  • West’s ties to the four individuals has raised questions about the intentions of his White House bid and whether the campaign is all a just a GOP-orchestrated ruse
  • Petitioning company Let the voters Decide, which is headed by Mark Jacoby, has been helping the West secure signatures to run in three states
  • Jacoby was arrested on charges of voter fraud in 2008 while working for the Republican Party in California
  • West’s nominating petitions were dropped off with state regulators in Madison, Wisconsin on Tuesday by Lane Ruhland
  • Ruhland, a top Republican lawyer and former general counsel for the state GOP, was filmed dropping off the signatures
  • Gregg Keller, the former executive director of the American Conservative Union, has been listed as a contact for West’s campaign in Arkansas
  • Keller was previously under consideration to become Donald Trump’s campaign manager in 2015, but lost out to Corey Lewandowski
  • The fourth person with partisan ties linked to the West campaign is Chuck Wilton, from Vermont, who is listed as a convention delegate for Trump
  • If West’s intentions are to disrupt the general election between Biden and Trump, his presence in states such as Wisconsin could be pivotal in deciding the race
  • Trump narrowly won Wisconsin in 2016, snapping a string of Democratic presidential candidates winning the state going back to 1988

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Will someone please commit this brain damaged nukka to an asylum like right now.... :hmm:

sidebar: when the doctor went to slap him on the ass when he was born.... he dropped his slippery ass.... picked him up.... dropped him again..... picked him up again... and dropped him on his head and just said "awww fuck it"....
sidebar 2: If this effects the election in any way helping Trump to get reelected, I predict that "Koonye" will become the most hated coon in America and that his brands and music will suffer greatly...

Last edited:

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
The GOP is Stupid but they obviously think we are more stupid...

alot of us are
tired of ppl saying voting doesnt matter or both sides are just as bad

but there is only one side doing everything in their power to get us not to vote and run on a not so subtle racist platform
God damn shame West doing the Devil's work (you know fucked up when the Khardisans distance themselves from his shit show)

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Old GOP strategist: "Hey gang, let's help Kunta,,,errr uhhh Kan-YEE on the ballot to give the blacks their black while sticking it to Biden..hahaha, everybody wins!!"

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I sincerely hope Kanye comes to his senses and pulls out, or that a major Black political strategist or politician has a serious sit-down with him to tell him that he is making a major mistake by trying to get his name on the ballot. WTF did someone say or do to him for him to even consider a stunt like this, especially now, when this election is critical to our lives?

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
last ditch effort to help Trump.
any votes he gets will help that orange bastard significantly.

Reactions: BKF

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I sincerely hope Kanye comes to his senses and pulls out, or that a major Black political strategist or politician has a serious sit-down with him to tell him that he is making a major mistake by trying to get his name on the ballot. WTF did someone say or do to him for him to even consider a stunt like this, especially now, when this election is critical to our lives?
But once he's on the ballot, there is no pull out. We're fucked.

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
Kanye West would have mofokrs thinking how bad is Trump really just like Trump got mofokrs rethinking if Bush was really that bad.

It would be an EPIC ironic tragedy if Kanye got elected and George Bush is interviewed by BET for the post election circuit, and on it and he says.....

the artist

Same shit, different day
BGOL Investor
Trump pulling out all of the stops. :smh:
This MF probably had his dad buying him trophies so that he didn't have to really be on any team.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
alot of us are
tired of ppl saying voting doesnt matter or both sides are just as bad

but there is only one side doing everything in their power to get us not to vote and run on a not so subtle racist platform
God damn shame West doing the Devil's work (you know fucked up when the Khardisans distance themselves from his shit show)

I said from the beginning that his Jesus shit was just a springboard for his political ambition/exploitation. Everyone on this board has at least one family member that could be swayed by his "religious redemption" story and convinced to not vote or vote for him over Biden. :smh:

Around 127,000,000 people voted in 2016 and Hillary lost Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin by a combined total of something like 40,000 votes.

The crazy/scary part is that more than 7 million people voted for someone other than Trump or Clinton. :smh: Kanye has enough name recognition and $ backing to easily surpass that.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I said from the beginning that his Jesus shit was just a springboard for his political ambition/exploitation. Everyone on this board has at least one family member that could be swayed by his "religious redemption" story and convinced to not vote or vote for him over Biden. :smh:

Around 127,000,000 people voted in 2016 and Hillary lost Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin by a combined total of something like 40,000 votes.

The crazy/scary part is that more than 7 million people voted for someone other than Trump or Clinton. :smh: Kanye has enough name recognition and $ backing to easily surpass that.
He has too much money for everyone to simply tell him no. He'll always find someone to do his bidding. Wouldn't it be crazy if he actually cost the election? I mean votes cast for him exceed the difference between the two major candidates.

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Because we are.

Do you want to dissect it from a local level or federal? The GOP has not only engaged in a set of tactics to the detriment of Democratic voters, the Democratic Party has conceded defeat and locked in those battle lines like Israel and its boundaries. They have Illegally confiscated land and built properties on it. That’s what voter id laws are.

Agree with everything you said EXCEPT your first sentence. We are not stupid, just collectively not unified and engaged politically and economically to the level we should be to effect meaningful and lasting change. :hmm:

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
How disrespectful …... The plight of the black masses be damned. This bitch made
money from Trump's tax cut, and he now wants to assist the reelection of Trump.

The problem is all of the suckers who buy his bullshit merchandise, patronize his
concerts.

Black America needs adult leaders. These people would call for a boycott of Kanye
West and make sure that he starts losing money.

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
He has too much money for everyone to simply tell him no. He'll always find someone to do his bidding. Wouldn't it be crazy if he actually cost the election? I mean votes cast for him exceed the difference between the two major candidates.

There is a solution: recruit Lebron James, and the other major black celebrities people actually respect
to go in these places and ensure that the young black youth do not lose perspective. But this is war,
Kanye West is mad- according to his own wife. Maybe it is time to pounce on and disseminate this
point?

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I still find it interesting that we have no REAL MEDICAL CERTIFIED RESPECTED PROOF

Kanye even HAS mental issues

Rap songs gossip innuendo aint medical proof.

We 100% sure Kanye West is medically proven to have serious mental issues?
It don't matter. Gimmick, Ego, or mental health, he needs to disappear.