Just In case You Forgot Vasiliy Lomachenko vs. Teofimo Lopez NOW on ESPN/ESPN Plus

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's most likely his next opponent. If he moves up to 140 he will be automatically be the number 1 contender for Taylor or Ramirez. I also doubt the winner of that fight will fight Teo in 2021 with out a crowd. So who is he going to fight besides his mandatory?

rude_dog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just got off work and my brothers rewatch the fight without the audio
and I still had Teofimo winning 115-113

I can see it 116-112 but 119-109 is ridiculous
Props for Lopez showing some great boxing display against Loma.
115-113 is a perfectly acceptable scorecard. 117 and above either didn't watch the fight or's dirty.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Loma-Lopez10.png

This the guy who y'all thought could beat me
Floyd-Mayweather-Offers-to-Pay-for-George-Floyd-Funeral.jpg

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Fight was easy as hell to score...only two tricky rounds were 2 and 7...outside of those 2 rounds it was 6 - 4 to Lopez....depending on how you saw the 2 tricky rounds it would be 6-6, 7-5 or 8-4....those judges are highly incompetent and/ or corrupt

Pipe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It Is What It Is. That guy loved him some great white hopes. (Pipe was another guy, but he loved A mere Con.)

ESPN taking slick shots at Floyd is nothing new. Tessitore & Rafael were, or have always been biased company men.

The only guy that knew boxing, and who always kept it 100 on Floyd was Kellerman.

Amir Khan had more heart than ANY of you pussies!

Dude fought with a chin that was shattered by a lightweight... That is HORT....

Not HEART... HORT

West Coast HORT

You better respect Amir Khan.

Pipe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And what happened to your avatar @Pow Wow

Those titties on that Indian broad provided the perfect balance to these discussions of brutal hand-to-hand violence. Now it feels like something is missing.

Imma need you to bring that bitch back.

Pow Wow

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And what happened to your avatar @Pow Wow

Those titties on that Indian broad provided the perfect balance to these discussions of brutal hand-to-hand violence. Now it feels like something is missing.

Imma need you to bring that bitch back.

I would if I could brotha, but the powers that be said no nudity in sigs/avatars.

gman4gov

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Teo won the fight, but if you watch closely other than the 12th round, Loma was definitely winning the late rounds. Loma needs better handling, but I think he is a force in the division. I do think Tank, R. Garcia, and Haney have avoided talking about him for a reason.