Just got back from the ATL and a couple of things has me puzzled...

yeahman727

Rising Star
Registered
I seen a lot of young black dudes with asian females....Whats up with that?

I didn't see all of the thick ass "dimes" in black women like everyone yells about...... I seen a lot of subpar women.... All Dekalb, Cobb, and Fulton County plates...I am at the least a hard critiquer of women.... I didnt see not one "Teacher Bae"

Whats going on in ATL??

Gully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What part of town were you in? There has been an influx of Asians in Atlanta, but they tend to stick with their own. I rarely see Asians with blacks and I live in Buckhead right by Buford Hwy.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
I seen a lot of young black dudes with asian females....Whats up with that?

I didn't see all of the thick ass "dimes" in black women like everyone yells about...... I seen a lot of subpar women.... All Dekalb, Cobb, and Fulton County plates...I am at the least a hard critiquer of women.... I didnt see not one "Teacher Bae"

Whats going on in ATL??

You ain't venture to Lennox Mall? :rolleyes:

yeahman727

Rising Star
Registered
I was a little of everywhere..... Downtown, Lithia springs, some towns off 85, didnt roll thru college park though..... Even drove through douglasville.... I would've probably seen ONE in Busy Bee's but didnt make it....... Seen finer women in Tampa and Orlando brah

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
Atlanta is a southern beltway metropolis bruh, unless you lived their @ least 6 months, with a car and someone to show you around, hard chances
are in November and December you gone just drop in and see bad broads just hanging out on every corner.

I spent some time in the town and I seen many fine women but I remember times when I saw none if I was just hanging around the apartment complex
or work...wait come to think of it there was plenty bad bitches at work I just got used to them.:cool:

What clubs did you go to? What malls did you visit?:confused:

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Atlanta is a southern beltway metropolis bruh, unless you lived their @ least 6 months, with a car and someone to show you around, hard chances
are in November and December you gone just drop in and see bad broads just hanging out on every corner.

I spent some time in the town and I seen many fine women but I remember times when I saw none if I was just hanging around the apartment complex
or work...wait come to think of it there was plenty bad bitches at work I just got used to them.:cool:

What clubs did you go to? What malls did you visit?:confused:

Cumberland Mall got hoes all day thats why I don't understand way he ain't see no broads lol

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Last time I was in the A (back in March) I seen a gang of mixed couples in the downtown area and at a few of the malls I went to. Shit seemed different as hell. Like most American cities that bitch is being HEAVILY gentrified. So it aint the same A as in the 90s and 00s.

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
Whooa me and the girl i was with noticed this years ago, this was during the time of that showdown between Micheal Johnson vs Donovan Bailey sprint race that took place, i still remember that shit plain as day. Micheal Johnson pulled up with a supposed hamstring injury lol, anyway me and her both were like what's up with these bruhs and all these Asian women, shit was unreal and this was almost 20 years ago.

yeahman727

Rising Star
Registered
Last time I was in the A (back in March) I seen a gang of mixed couples in the downtown area and at a few of the malls I went to. Shit seemed different as hell. Like most American cities that bitch is being HEAVILY gentrified. So it aint the same A as in the 90s and 00s.
i should've came in the 90s

Hotlantan

Beep beep. Who's got the keys to the Jeep? VROOM!
BGOL Investor
8ff42bfc3686b43723c98264beafc70614eb2cbeb9d83196f0e8050deb8feb16_1.jpg

Esther

Rising Star
OG Investor
[QUOTE="yeahman727, post: 17316474, member: 42048"]I seen a lot of young black dudes with asian females....Whats up with that?

[/QUOTE]

:rolleyes:

So, you saw a bunch of coons?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
in the atl, to see the honeys you have to hit up one of the three C's

colleges
churches
or
clubs..

and it helps to be rollin in something shiny and comfy,

and looking like you just came out of a rap video shoot..

or you own your own business...

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
lol the replys in here are funny.

I should of visited in the 90's.....
maybe so

Where would one go in dec.& Jan.To see bad bitches,in ATL?
Instagram.....

It's all good,when I visited I felt like it was a bit overrated but I think I fell into the trap of hype and people hype things up you expect the best of the best....

hussla's paradice

Chubby Chasing Connoisseur
Registered
lol the replys in here are funny.

I should of visited in the 90's.....
maybe so

Where would one go in dec.& Jan.To see bad bitches,in ATL?
Instagram.....

It's all good,when I visited I felt like it was a bit overrated but I think I fell into the trap of hype and people hype things up you expect the best of the best....

Nicca said Instagram. :lol2:

yeahman727

Rising Star
Registered
I live in Tampa you're buggin White girls and Latinas yeah Tampa kills ATL but Thick black dimes? Fuck no..
well i didn't see em out then. I see and have worked with plenty of bad black broads in Tampa..... International mall on the weekends have a little bit of everything

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
I been here for more than five years and I've yet to see a bunch of asian chicks with black men.

I wouldn't mind an asian myself.

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
well i didn't see em out then. I see and have worked with plenty of bad black broads in Tampa..... International mall on the weekends have a little bit of everything
I see some every time I go. But in no greater numbers than anywhere else I go.. (DISCLAIMER )...im a bit whorish and my standards get kind of low at times so take it for what it worth... Hell, I'm in Cancun right now and its about 3 of these little Mexican bishes working housekeeping that could definitely get the business.

Reactions: BDR