Jussie Smollett Analysis

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
FBI-Inspire-Wildfires.png

Using my personal knowledge and sources, MSM is misreporting the real reason for the hoax stunt by Jussie Smollet. I have been writing about the link to NewsCorp based in Australia (Fox) in all these troubling affairs. They use lucrative entertainment contracts to launder millions of dollars to these losers like Jussie and others to encourage them to undermine the black community.

1. Dr. Neil DeGrasse Tyson, a prominent black physicist, appears on a Tavis Smiley podcast launching attacks against me out of the blue. He is provided a lucrative show afterwards by Newscorp as a reward.

MV5-BMTgz-OTQz-OTIw-NV5-BMl5-Ban-Bn-Xk-Ft-ZTgw-Mzgw-Mzg2-OTE-V1.jpg

2. After relocating to the United States from Australia, Iggy Azalea produces some song issuing threats against me. Upon arrival, she immediately dates interracially to provide racial cover for her white supremacist hate.

3. He appeared on CNN complaining about not getting into medical school. He changed his appearance to look black and gets accepted with a lower GPA. There was a movie in the 80s called Soul Man insinuating the same thing. He changes his appearance with makeup to look black

Indian-Fakes-Being-Black-To-Get-Accepted-To-Medical-School-Image-2371875.jpg

413ZY0JHWEL._SY445_.jpg

After doing this, his sister gets paid doing a TV show for Fox for millions of dollars.

220px-Mindy_Kaling_at_PaleyFest_2013_%28cropped%29.jpg

4. A false sexual harassment claim was made by her publicly against this Fox business analyst. He was suspended while they investigated her claims allegedly. Just as with Iggy Azalea, she used her interracial dating as racial cover for her white supremacist hate. If she was a white supremacist, why would she be dating a black man in their sick minds.

Screen-Shot-2017-07-08-at-10.09.50-AM-3.png

Hughes-email-1.png

Of course she sent emails documenting this sham relationship. As in the case of Jussie Smollett they leave evidence to exonerate the person they are falsely accussing. The real purpose of the sexual harassment claims was to advertise this interracial relationship. After doing this, she fled to Russia Today which I predominately watch where she covertly launches attacks daily. Charles Payne could be fully aware of the scheme or an unwitting participant.

5. Finally saving the best for last is Jussie Smollett, get a lucrative acting position on a hit show on Fox, his estimated earnings are between 5 and 10 million. He is biracial and dating many white gay men.

Jussie Smollet sets up this scheme to cast doubt on hate crimes. Imagine James Byrd who had his head dragged off being unable to get Justice. The perpetrators could claim that he fixed himself to their vehicle in a suicide attempt. Or a lynching that is deemed a suicide.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Let's say men want to cast doubt on women's rape claims against men. You pay ten women through entertainment deals millions of dollars to make false accusations. There will probably be no problem getting a person like Cardi B to do this. You leave obvious evidence to ensure the accused is able to exonerate himself.

In this case the best choice is to not prosecute these people, which is what they want. They want to cast doubt on all claims of rape by women and prosecuting this false reporting would do this.

The police should have ended their investigation of this case after figuring out it was a hoax. This may have been the intent of the prosecutor in dismissing the charges without a trial. Additionally, they may be dealing with the activities of a foreign intelligence service.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
This is low-grade intelligence at work. Seeing this retarded thought process further strengthens my belief in the possibility of all these celebrities being murdered because of some deranged legal strategy.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Why use the entertainment industry to do this?

It is a easy way to funnel many million of dollars without being detected. Anybody placed in a decent time slot will get ratings. Especially, if you are dealing with a fool who talents and abilities do not justify them getting a high paying corporate job. I have seen some cases like Boyce Watkins using a business front to funnel the money which is much harder. You can also use a charitable non profit and a modest salary.

byron-allen-vs-al-sharpton.jpg

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
maxresdefault.jpg

Here is a left wing white commentator, Cenk Uyger, interviewing a guest about police shootings, appearing sympathetic to black issues. I regularly encounter the same stalkish attacks/death threats from him that I get from the right.

What about the left wing, white 'progressive' side?

From my ordeal, you can gain insight into the political strategy of whites. The progressive cloak themselves with supporting many black issues, participating in civil rights marches and other bullshit.

selma-march-1-rt-190303_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

Their hatred is just as intense if not more than the right for me. The right wing because of their past association with white supremacist will take more drastic measures before they try to attack me, such as dating interracially. They are careful in making sure the issue is not seen as racist or genocidal. The white progressives because of their relationship with the black community will not do that and just directly launch attacks.

I see these left wing clowns dog whistling to white nationalist about me all the time. They will authorize the same terrorist tactics, death threats, violation of my human right with overt surveillance, while doing a civil rights march the next day. They are on the same page.

Coincidental to politics, this is why you'll see them pushing tough-on-crime bills, welfare reform, high corporate tax rate with low income/wealth tax, free trade that wipes out jobs for minorities, unfettered immigration, minimal legislation on housing, etc. Then on the other side supporting anti-lynching bills, doing marches across the Pettus bridge, and other bullshit.

This is why I advocate setting up our own political structure that council the government on what we want. In effect, this is what MLK did for many years before we could vote.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
image-placeholder-title.jpg

You have to careful with conservatives that use interracial affairs or short term relationships to mask their white supremacists hate. They are unable to participate in marches with Jesse Jackson across a bridge or support civil rights issues because of their base. This is one of their limited options.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

After Jussie Smollet and unambiguous killing of Nipsy Hussle, the streets are watching. LL Cool J, Ice Cube, Isiah Washington want people to know they do not have any hidden white supremacist agenda with their statements and deals.

:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

Jussie Smollett is now getting paid to do nothing. They are claiming it is to avoid getting sued but it looks like a payoff for services rendered.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

It really started with Byron Allen exposing this garbage that was impacting his business. I starting noticing a pattern that impacted me and suggested a payoff with Jussie that MSM is not reporting. Jussie Smollett debacle might have led to this crackdown, it was too risky to let them finalize their plot. I am the only one reporting on the linkup with these other nefarious deals that undermine the black community.

Being mayor, you control policy on the police. She could be cosigning mass incarceration with her payoff money. The black community just dropped a dime to the press and got her out of office.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

He was crying about his neighbor being killed in the DR, you got connections to Fox News Corp, claiming Bill O'Reilly got you fired. We got all this weird white supremacist activity coming from Newscorp such as Jussie Smollet as detailed above. You are traveling to all these countries with your fake seminars, trying to force them to accept white supremacist ideas and beliefs.

D2-H5-XGCS3-UI6-RJWUZIOQGVSCZY.jpg

I would chill out for awhile traveling to all these countries, so that other people don't die. It would be equivalent to me going to Muslim countries to convert them to Christianity.

Last edited: