LORD OF THE BOARD
BGOL Investor
jurnee-smollett-240.jpg

936full-jurnee-smollett.jpg

:dunno:

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
I'm calling for more skinny chicks...let them put on the weight as they age...hoes these days are thick in high school and finished by 35.

35??!?! Nah Cuz, broads are done after they drop their first one... Married my wife a size 2, 10 years and one kid later... Size 8!! :dance:

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
Some mulattos go from black to white and age terribly. I loved her with all my soul before the cave dweller genes took over. SMH

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

U know u r absolutely correct!!! N thats real!!!

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered
Please don't put Jurnee and Jordin and the same thread, my fuckin' heart'll explode.

I'da made love to both of them bitches :smh:

Alphachino

Star
Registered
yeah she got one of those Gina heads. but she still bad tho, Jordin on the other hand I'd fuck her til she couldn't cum anymore:yes:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I'm not even in to nitpicking chicks eyelashes and little stuff, but damn she has some ugly legs

3 Times

Star
Registered
Was watching Full House with the kids yesterday and saw an episode with Jurnee and had to smh. It's so weird to see kids become grown ups. But I guess it's something that every generation goes through. It was probably weird for the folks before me to watch my generation grow up.

vahustler21757

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Say what you want. She looks sexy as hell in the trailer for her new movie. I think it's a Tyler Perry flick but she was looking good nevertheless

Djmarkxr7

OG BGOL'er
Registered
Was watching Full House with the kids yesterday and saw an episode with Jurnee and had to smh. It's so weird to see kids become grown ups. But I guess it's something that every generation goes through. It was probably weird for the folks before me to watch my generation grow up.

So imagine how we feel when we see them dying off!:smh:

R.I.P. to Bonnie Franklin and apparently soon to probably go Valerie Harper.

3 Times

Star
Registered
So imagine how we feel when we see them dying off!:smh:

R.I.P. to Bonnie Franklin and apparently soon to probably go Valerie Harper.

Yeah that too....

Show out to the big homie Murph. 10 years ago he was baggin bitches, now he's an old fuckin vegetable from drinking, smoking and an overall unhealthy lifestyle :smh: