John Esposito President and CEO of Moët Hennessy USA donated 1 million to trumps campaign!!

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
CIROC_Ultra_Premium_Vodka_French_Vanilla.jpg

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
This cac back in 05 at Kanya CD release party ....

He dam sure knew who was making his ass rich ...:hmm:

dont give a fuck now ...know we hooked on tht crack ...

Moet Hennessey President, John Esposito, recording artist, Slim Thug, and Hennessy Brand Manager, Dexter King, attend Kanye West's "Late Registration" Album Release Party

moet-hennessey-president-john-esposito-recording-artist-slim-thug-and-picture-id53565728

Best_ever

BANNED
Registered
hennessy_banner.jpg

YOU MOTHERFUCKAS ARE CONFLICTED AS HELL RIGHT NOW AREN'T YOU?!
:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
Why would I be conflicted? I’m not a slave to what “black people” are supposed to drink. I prefer brandy over cognac. It’s less expensive and goes down smoother, especially brandy XO. I also drink tequila...not Patron which is what youd stereotypically expect me to drink.

You’re the one who we’d all expect to be conflicted since your entire life revolves around white validation. You must have over 100 threads where you celebrate every single cac Bitch who goes out with a black man.

a typical thread from you: “HORRAY!!!! Becky Schneider is down with the brothas”!!!!!! Then you show a pic of some lame duck cac holding hands with some black man. I just thought I’d remind you as well as the rest here that you aren’t really an ally of ours. You’re a confused moronic coon. The only reason you haven’t been run off of the board is because 3/4 of the board are also pathetic coons and the remaining 1/4 are scared of ruffling any feathers because they are pussy.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Why would I be conflicted? I’m not a slave to what “black people” are supposed to drink. I prefer brandy over cognac. It’s less expensive and goes down smoother, especially brandy XO. I also drink tequila...not Patron which is what youd stereotypically expect me to drink.

You’re the one who we’d all expect to be conflicted since your entire life revolves around white validation. You must have over 100 threads where you celebrate every single cac Bitch who goes out with a black man.

a typical thread from you: “HORRAY!!!! Becky Schneider is down with the brothas”!!!!!! Then you show a pic of some lame duck cac holding hands with some black man. I just thought I’d remind you as well as the rest here that you aren’t really an ally of ours. You’re a confused moronic coon. The only reason you haven’t been run off of the board is because 3/4 of the board are also pathetic coons and the remaining 1/4 are scared of ruffling any feathers because they are pussy.

Lmao. Tots is that you? WB.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
:lol:

I knew someone was going to uncover this since I been seeing that meme going around.

Auchentoshan

MACALLAN

SUNTORY WHISKY TOKI

Suntory is like $20 a glass at a Japanese fusion place near me. I said fuck it and went to the store the next day and bought the bottle.

I’ve been on the Japanese whiskeys lately. That Suntory is solid. I bought a 750ml bottle for $44 At total wine ended up finding it $10 cheaper at another store.

Im on The Shin mizunara rn

Japanese doing something right. Can’t find the Hibiki anymore tho.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
FULL DISCLOSURE......THIS WAS A GAG...I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT MANS POLITICAL LEANINGS ARE... :giggle:

BUT IT WAS ONLY HALF A JOKE THE OTHER PART WAS TO SHOW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOUR SOCIAL CONSCIOUS RUNS UP AGAINST YOUR VICE. :scared:

WHAT ARE YOU WILLING TO SACRIFICE FOR THE CAUSE???

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
FULL DISCLOSURE......THIS WAS A GAG...I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT MANS POLITICAL LEANINGS ARE... :giggle:

BUT IT WAS ONLY HALF A JOKE THE OTHER PART WAS TO SHOW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOUR SOCIAL CONSCIOUS RUNS UP AGAINST Y DOUR VICE. :scared:

WHAT ARE YOU WILLING TO SACRIFICE FOR THE CAUSE???
7 day ban