Joe Budden podcast done? No Rory or Mal for 2nd straight episode

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Damn you to hell.

Their chemistry is great. Very relaxed and friendly and fun. They admit when they are wrong. Keep the debates cool no personal attacks or sneak disses.

The camera work and sound are incredible

They know their stuff for the most part. I like that they don't take themselves too seriously.

I have NEVER seen Rory so comfortable.

It was the first time I was able to really see why all these music dudes mess with him. He came off cool confident and knowledgeable.

And after the Cole rant? Mal has NEVER EVER been this interesting.

It's like Math taking a few weeks off and the Budden pay wall gave alot of these dudes more space to move.

But I cannot pick up a new show.
im gon champ u now (no diddy)
im the big homie today old negro
im-big-homie-ybn-cordae.gif

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Damn you to hell.

Their chemistry is great. Very relaxed and friendly and fun. They admit when they are wrong. Keep the debates cool no personal attacks or sneak disses.

They know their stuff for the most part. I like that they don't take themselves too seriously.

It was the first time I was able to really see why all these music dudes mess with him. He came off cool confident and knowledgeable.

It's like Math taking a few weeks off and the Budden pay wall gave alot of these dudes more space to move.

but yeah they have the est of both worlds
math had that. and they also go into the business a lot
i like to know about that kind of stuff

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
but who is dissing? Kdot or future or Metro? i dont know man; Cole back out for a reason; and I believe he hasnt said all the reasons why; I think Cole felt like he couldnt win; I also think he feels the same about Drake. I dont think Drake cant win but hey maybe im wrong :hmm:

All three. Allegedly he has reason to beef with them all, add Ross for good measure.

Give those last 3 a few bars/ jabs

But put the focus on the mfkr that's been kicking your back in (deservedly so imo, but still) publicly for 10 years..... drop a got damn lyrical ATOM bomb on him!

He needs a verse with callbacks and double entendres and a catchy fucking hook.....

Allegedly Hitmaka is feeding him beats...... so the production should be comparable/ close to Metros.... which definitely helped "Like That."

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All three. Allegedly he has reason to beef with them all, add Ross for good measure.

Give those last 3 a few bars/ jabs

But put the focus on the mfkr that's been kicking your back in (deservedly so imo, but still) publicly for 10 years..... drop a got damn lyrical ATOM bomb on him!

He needs a verse with callbacks and double entendres and a catchy fucking hook.....

Allegedly Hitmaka is feeding him beats...... so the production should be comparable/ close to Metros.... which definitely helped "Like That."
we shall see...

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
At this point it don't matter

I don't think Cole thought he couldn't win.

I honestly think he didn't want to win like THAT

And Jermaine need to understand you don't get to change the rules mid game.

And I STAND ON THIS. Something deeper than rap happened between Coke and K. That ain't for us. He betrayed his brother somehow. Or betrayed himself.

Cole showed the last 3 years f**k that he showed on First Person Shooter he is more than capable of taking on ANYONE BREATHING.

PERIOD.

But he fumbled. It was not his turn or his time.

He came in like Mothra when we wanted Godzilla v. KONG.

Jermaine miscalculated on wax and in his heart.

I'm still proud if how he handled it. Because he never should have put himself in that position in the first place.

I agree with 90% of this....

Yes Cole didn't want to win like that.....

And that's cool, it wasn't sitting right on your heart.....

Send that dude a text, make a call and then release a tweet or something the next day.....

He made himself a target. If he keeps up those "I'm numero U-N-O" shit on The Fall Off one of these young or old mfkrs may try him.....

Will it weigh on his conscience to put "Lil Drill Rapper" or "MC Tuck Ya Chain" in their place if they dare question his rapping ability when the album drops?

It's just a slippery slope. So wether he likes it or not...... I think at some point he's gonna have to back up all that fire he's been spitting the last 3 -5 years......

Even if its on some, "I let K Dot have that, but YOU lil n!gg@, you can't ever say my name" type of shit.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Damn you to hell.

5f7086989401c3d7d298015576c458de.gif

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
wha?
the entire track is nuts - when the beat flip/ bridge is when its bananas

its a solid album I expect to hear various songs playing around the city

The beat was real good and K Dot part and bridge is INSANE.

I'm saying I don't really care about the song before that besides appreciating the nice way they took that beat.

But remember I'm not a big future fan. I still actually liked the album which surprised me. Because I didn't really like heroes and villains

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Sidebar: Isn't all this OTHER STUFF good for Diddy?

And Envy too?

People only have so much bandwidth I honestly think maybe all this could possibly be pushed to the back burner for the foreseeable future?

I dont think the general public fully understands just how long cases like this can take.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Sidebar: Isn't all this OTHER STUFF good for Diddy?

And Envy too?

People only have so much bandwidth I honestly think maybe all this could possibly be pushed to the back burner for the foreseeable future?

I dont think the general public fully understands just how long cases like this can take.
envy - yes
diddy - no

media are giving diddy the full cosby treatment -