Joe Biden is now POTUS

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor

@SVT Similar to how the hood looks under different prez right?

Nah, you missing the shots they throwing. The gay shit on the tails. The GOP's goal is to recruit white people that hate other races and gays.

Obama killed the slogan game. That's what MLK did as well. CACs can't keep up.

* “Forward” — official slogan

* “Greater Together” — youth vote initiative

* “Betting on America” — his new bus tour

* “We Don’t Quit” — speech theme

* “Winning the Future” — from 2011 State of the Union address

* “We Can’t Wait” — theme tied to executive orders/GOP obstruction

* “An America/Economy Built to Last” — from 2012 State of the Union

Nothing to over rule it's an advisory recommendation.
This shit falls on Biden, but if she wants to be president next she needs to pull a rabbit out her hat tell Bernie to leave it in, tell schumer to do his fucking job.

Well, said. The president's job is not to influence Congress on paper. It's to check his power but I good president indeed has influence. Kamala is the President of the Senate. It's really her job to push Biden's agenda. Bernie and Schumer are the people she was working with already. She needs to unite the dems.

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

FBI identifies suspect in death of Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick, sources say
https://www.cnn.com/profiles/evan-perez-profile
https://www.cnn.com/profiles/caroline-kelly
By Evan Perez and Caroline Kelly, CNN

Updated 10:05 PM ET, Fri February 26, 2021

(CNN)The FBI has identified a suspect it's focusing on in the death of Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick, according to law enforcement officials.
The theory, as CNN has reported, is that Sicknick became ill from bear spray used by the mob that attacked the Capitol on January 6, and video evidence CNN previously reported on appears to show the attack that could have caused his death.
It remains a difficult case for investigators and it's not clear what charge they will be able to bring.
In a statement late Friday, the US Capitol Police noted that the medical examiner's report on Sicknick's death wasn't finished yet: "We are awaiting toxicology results and continue to work with other government agencies regarding the death investigation."

2020 was a tough year for our skin. At first we went into lockdown and, understandably, our skin care routines and healthy habits took a hit.

"Officer Sicknick's family has asked for privacy during this difficult time and that the spreading of misinformation stop regarding the cause of his death," the statement said. "The Department and the Sicknick family appreciate the outpouring of support for our fallen officer."
The New York Times first reported that investigators have zeroed in on one suspect, but have yet to identify the assailant by name.
close dialog

CNN previously reported that authorities had winnowed it down to a handful of suspects and that new video evidence from the attack helped investigators narrow it down.

In police audio played at former President Donald Trump's Senate impeachment trial, officers could be heard screaming during the attack that some members of the violent Capitol mob were spraying them with bear spray. Republican Sen. Mitt Romney of Utah told reporters at the time that Capitol Police Officer Eugene Goodman, who potentially saved the senator from encountering the mob, had indicated to Romney that "he had to breathe a lot of bear spray and tear gas and that he was nauseated" while serving on January 6. The pair had spoken during a break in the trial.
Investigators have struggled for weeks to build a federal murder case in Sicknick's death as they pored over video and photographs to try to determine the moment in which he suffered his fatal injuries. Investigators determined that initial reports suggesting Sicknick had been struck with a fire extinguisher weren't true, CNN previously reported.

Several people have been charged with assaulting police officers in the weeks since the attack, but none so far in relation to Sicknick. More than 100 other police officers were injured in the melee last month, including at least 15 who required hospitalization, according to court documents.
Sicknick's body lay in honor at the Capitol in an emotional ceremony early this month, during which President Joe Biden, first lady Jill Biden and congressional leaders paid visits.

This story has been updated with background information and a statement from US Capitol Police.

Last edited:

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member

100% facts. This seems plain as day and Dems seem almost cartoonishly committed to this very outcome. :smh:

it won’t be enough to just govern more competently and get things back to some semblance of normal. If Dems don’t deliver BIG for regular folks the next authoritarian fascist these idiot Republicans elect might be the last.

@SVT Similar to how the hood looks under different prez right?

Broadly speaking our efforts at empire won’t change much under this admin.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
150364216_245020747286951_4321845222009394490_n.jpg

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
100% facts. This seems plain as day and Dems seem almost cartoonishly committed to this very outcome. :smh:

it won’t be enough to just govern more competently and get things back to some semblance of normal. If Dems don’t deliver BIG for regular folks the next authoritarian fascist these idiot Republicans elect might be the last.

Broadly speaking our efforts at empire won’t change much under this admin.
Dems can delivery bigly to whomever they want to long as negros get nothing of substance. White people believe their superiority is based directly off of our “inferiority”. They can’t sleep well knowing we are alive and prospering. They truly believe that shit.

White people ain’t out here playing around.

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member

More than ever now in an age of constant disinformation, oligarchic control of media, deepfakes, folks picking and choosing their own facts like they’re walking down a fucking grocery aisle... it’s more important now than ever that we put some guardrails up around what kind of lies these powerful companies/ppl can spew with no consequences.

America fucked this up during the Recontruction, which has allowed Southern Greivance revisionism to find its way into even black people’s mouthes. Germany got it right. There is a deep sense of social rectitude around the holocaust... you won’t find any schools named after those Nazi fucks over there . At least the tide seems to be turning a little now.

Disgusting. I hate these people :smh:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dems gonna have to cut bait with Cuomo or the whole house of cards is coming down.....

Gilibrand's opportunistic ass will be leading the charge once she figures out how to benefit from the situation like she tried to with Franken. :smh: :lol:

Seriously though, as soon as I saw they almost got deGrasse Tyson on some "Me too" I went into complete safe mode. Before covid hit, my office door was always open, no lunches, no meetings etc. unless multiple people were there. Cac bitches have this whole shit fucked up and I was not about to be a casualty of some delusional bitch.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Gilibrand's opportunistic ass will be leading the charge once she figures out how to benefit from the situation like she tried to with Franken. :smh: :lol:

Seriously though, as soon as I saw they almost got deGrasse Tyson on some "Me too" I went into complete safe mode. Before covid hit, my office door was always open, no lunches, no meetings etc. unless multiple people were there. Cac bitches have this whole shit fucked up and I was not about to be a casualty of some delusional bitch.
She a US Senator, the governor title can be viewed as a step back. Then again seeing as she did poorly running for president she could use the title to secure a better outcome next time she runs.