cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
140484989_2770122473240809_7693440355711599159_n.jpg

140934471_2770122703240786_3161444994262063804_n.jpg

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
There is a definite distinction between critique and being mad. If any says Obama was all bad, they are being disingenuous. However, if anyone says Kamala doesn't haven't red flags even as a daughter of a Jamaican, member of the Alpha chapter of AKAs, fornicator with black men to advance career, and a graduate of the real HU......you know, that person is also being disingenuous. Remember, Kamala got her ass handed to her on that debate stage and we are supposed to forget everything that was said about her? Are those things less true now that she is in office? I support her because she is a melenated sister via her father. But, like all politicians, I will need to see action before I begin to pat them on the back saying good job.

I'm watching her and Sleepy Joe.
giphy.gif

"Sleepy Joe, fornicator or men"

You dudes tell on yourselves more and more with not just what you say but how you say it. We've already seen you play yourself on here with your talk of abortion but hey......I just give you dudes enough rope to hang yourselves.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
"Sleepy Joe, fornicator or men"

You dudes tell on yourselves more and more with not just what you say but how you say it. We've already seen you play yourself on here with your talk of abortion but hey......I just give you dudes enough rope to hang yourselves.
First, those were jokes. But, the fact is, Joe Biden is notorious for falling asleep.
image.jpg

It's cool. I've fallen asleep in class and a few seminars in my day.

And the fact is, Kamala was "fornicating" with Ol' Willie.

This is cool as well. She was fine as hell. And at least she was with a brother.

Stop getting so dang sensitive about your puppets. They both have flaws. I'm just stating facts. Why do facts trigger you so much? Pointing out flaws of politicians and expecting positive results from politicians, that's apart of the game.

Lastly, to address your last misinformed comment about abortion. Nothing and I mean absolutely nothing I have ever said about abortion has ever been refuted, disproven, or rebuffed with fact or data. Just a bunch of male feminists waving their pro-choice flag without wanting to admit that they endorse killing babies.

tenor.gif

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
A tough day in the QAnon world
Shortly after noon, when it became clear that the latest Q prophecy — that mass arrests of Democratic lawmakers would occur on the Capitol steps — would not be coming true, there appeared to be a crisis of faith among some of the more active QAnon circles. Most importantly, one of the primary boosters of the conspiracy, Ron Watkins, threw in the towel on the years-long affair, promoting “a new project” he’s “fleshing out” and saying that part of the importance of Q was “the friends and happy memories we made together over the past few years.”

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
The new Biden administration is already getting work done
Shortly after Biden went off-camera, the White House page for the 1776 Commission went blank. Published on Martin Luther King Day, the “patriotic education” effort justifies the three-fifths compromise and states that “the Civil Rights Movement was almost immediately turned to programs that ran counter to the lofty ideals of the founders.”

Later on Wednesday, the new president is expected to issue over a dozen executive orders canceling out many of the signature early policies and walkbacks of the Trump administration, including the end of the Muslim travel ban, the halting of the construction of the border wall, and a return to the Paris climate agreement.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
First, those were jokes. But, the fact is, Joe Biden is notorious for falling asleep.
image.jpg

This is cool as well. She was fine as hell. And at least she was with a brother.

Stop getting so dang sensitive about your puppets. They both have flaws. I'm just stating facts. Why do facts trigger you so much? Pointing out flaws of politicians and expecting positive results from politicians, that's apart of the game.

Lastly, to address your last misinformed comment about abortion. Nothing and I mean absolutely nothing I have ever said about abortion has ever been refuted, disproven, or rebuffed with fact or data. Just a bunch of male feminists waving their pro-choice flag without wanting to admit that they endorse killing babies.

tenor.gif

You're still trying too hard. Stop being passive aggressive. Man up and say what you mean instead of sounding like some teenage girl.

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
The pardon — and Pence — speculation is over
ED KILGORE: So with Biden’s inauguration as the 46th president, we can finally lay to rest the possibility that he might have become the 47th in the event of a Trump resignation followed by a very brief Pence administration as part of a deal including a pardon for the 45th president. It’s never been clear that was Trump’s plan, although a self-pardon was on the table until his final week in the White House. Certainly the breakdown in the Trump-Pence relationship when the normally subservient veep refused to help Trump steal a reelection on January 6 may have made a pardon deal impossible on both ends.

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
Harris swears in Ossoff, Warnock, Padilla
Hours after she was sworn in as the first Black, female, and South Asian vice president, Kamala Harris swore in a trio of men also making history as senators. Jon Ossoff is the first Jewish senator from Georgia and Raphael Warnock the first Black senator from the state. Both were elected on January 5 during runoff elections that ousted two Republican incumbents (Ossoff is also the first millennial senator.) Alex Padilla has become California’s first Latino senator, appointed by the state’s governor to fill Harris’s senate seat that she vacated to be vice president. Georgia’s Democratic senators mean the chamber is evenly split between the parties, leaving Harris (who is also president of the Senate) to cast potential tie-breaking votes. It’s also officially the end of Mitch McConnell’s reign as majority leader.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
image.jpg

tenor.gif

That ain't got shit to do with being the president and vise president. It's straight up some hater shit. And the sad part is you're too far gone to even know it. You a coon bro.

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
Biden Reverses Trump Orders From Oval Office: Live Updates
Intelligencer Staff 18 mins ago
http://a.msn.com/01/en-us/BB1cTDMZ?ocid=sf

Biden rolls back Trump’s orders, says ex-president left “generous note”
Biden took his seat behind the Resolute desk in the Oval Office where he signed a series of executive orders before the press. The U.S. reentered the Paris Climate Accords with a stroke of the new president’s pen, after Trump pulled the country out following Obama’s effort to get America behind the global effort to curb climate change. Biden also rescinded Trump’s travel ban on many majority-Muslim countries and mandated people wear masks on federal property.

Trump apparently left Biden a note, as is customary for outgoing presidents to do for their successors. “The president wrote a very generous letter,” Biden said. “Because it was private, I won’t talk about it until I talk to him. But it was generous.”

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
That ain't got shit to do with being the president and vise president. It's straight up some hater shit. And the sad part is your too far gone to even know it. You a coon bro.
Never said it did. Y'all are just being sensitive. But, again, it seems that saying anything against your saviors triggers the Dem Coon Patrol.

44939a8619db5f890d415527e31066df.gif