Joe Biden is now POTUS

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
So after all these tweets y’all post

Now whAt?

GO VOTE. VOTE EARLY. HELP YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS VOTE.

X2k30W2.jpg

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
I mentioned this in another thread a few weeks ago, but little by little I'm seeing Biden 2020 signs here in FL.

Never saw any for Hillary in 2016.

i just saw some biden signs in west tennessee yesterday.

i don't recall any clinton signs in 2016.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
Sure. I hope you truly do what people typically do after they say "bless your heart". They go about their business. You have nothing to add here. Now go back to shit-posting.

I think my end of this exchange was clearly over but I shouldn't be surprised if you didn't pick up on that. You are welcome to the last word if you need it.

rude_dog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol: :lol: :lol: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: This shit is hilarious! Them ol podunk racist ignorant honkies crying snotty tears now! “My granddaddy and his daddy was a steel worker, I came out of high school to work in the plant and now it’s all gone” good for your dumbasses for believing in your White savior! You hick motherfuckers! Burn!
This goes with what I posted earlier today in the thread

Laid off Steelworkers in Michigan say Trump did not keep promises

These people are ignorant. They have no ideal how the constitution or capitalism works. They think the President can just tell private industries what to do. Union members like that were torn for years between voting for their jobs or white supremacy. Trump promised them both.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
These people are ignorant. They have no ideal how the constitution or capitalism works. They think the President can just tell private industries what to do. Union members like that were torn for years between voting for their jobs or white supremacy. Trump promised them both.

Look at these dummies lol they singing a different tune now. Trump creates the tariff war then had to emplace the subsidies because of his pile of shit HE created for the farmers. Them farmers are now like fuck you Trump!

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member

@Spectrum @fonzerrillii @sharkbait28

Drudge? Seriously? The universe is still effin with us. The devil is chillin in a snow covered cottage, wearing a fur coat and drinking hot coffee to stay warm right now.

We're definitely in the upside down now :smh::lol:

Honestly thats why I'm so cyncical about threads like this (no disrespect to the homie @Spectrum )... I feel like the old maps for making sense of things are fucking less than useless rn. Biden is going to have a very rough time winning unless Americans decide to reject fascism decisively on some millions in the streets type shit... honestly our best bet is if he gets pushed out of office somehow... every other scenario (including a lame duck Trump who has until Jan 20 to wreak havoc) is a complete and utter disaster.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

Honestly thats why I'm so cyncical about threads like this (no disrespect to the homie @Spectrum )... I feel like the old maps for making sense of things are fucking less than useless rn. Biden is going to have a very rough time winning unless Americans decide to reject fascism decisively on some millions in the streets type shit... honestly our best bet is if he gets pushed out of office somehow... every other scenario (even a lame duck Trump who has until Jan 20 to wreak havoc) is an utter disaster

I think a lame duck Congress would be less inclined to help him, but that doesn't mea n he can't do something that doesn't require congressional approval to mess things up. Especially if he is following Putin's orders so he has a soft spot to land afterward.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Biden leading early here in Arizona..hopefully this keeps up

It especially better since i made a bet with my 58 yr old CAC neighbor that if Biden were to lose,then i would have to her learn the teachings of Zod.. :smh::roflmao2:

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
I think a lame duck Congress would be less inclined to help him, but that doesn't mea n he can't do something that doesn't require congressional approval to mess things up. Especially if he is following Putin's orders so he has a soft spot to land afterward.

Congress can't even keep this dude from hobbling the USPS completely and engaging in voter supression in clear sight. They can't enforce subpoenas. Etc etc. Fascists don't give a damn about no Congress lol. My thing is, everything is on fire and folks are still tuning into Meet the Press every Sunday pretending this is just the usual political horserace. It isn't.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor

Honestly thats why I'm so cyncical about threads like this (no disrespect to the homie @Spectrum )... I feel like the old maps for making sense of things are fucking less than useless rn. Biden is going to have a very rough time winning unless Americans decide to reject fascism decisively on some millions in the streets type shit... honestly our best bet is if he gets pushed out of office somehow... every other scenario (including a lame duck Trump who has until Jan 20 to wreak havoc) is a complete and utter disaster.

no doubt. scary times

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Congress can't even keep this dude from hobbling the USPS completely and engaging in voter supression in clear sight. They can't enforce subpoenas. Etc etc. Fascists don't give a damn about no Congress lol. My thing is, everything is on fire and folks are still tuning into Meet the Press every Sunday pretending this is just the usual political horserace. It isn't.

If he wins, the U.S. is done. Literally.

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The Aug. 31-Sept. 1 national opinion poll showed that 40% of registered voters support Trump, a Republican, compared with 47% who said they will vote for his Democratic opponent Joe Biden. Biden’s lead is largely unchanged over the past three weeks during which both parties held conventions to nominate their candidates Trump and Biden for the presidency.

Trailing Biden in most national opinion polls since the outbreak of the novel coronavirus this year, Trump has sought to change the subject from a pandemic that has killed more than 180,000 Americans, blaming Black Lives Matters protesters for violence in the cities and accusing Biden of being weak on crime.

But the poll showed the majority — 78% — remain “very” or “somewhat” concerned about the coronavirus. Nearly 60% said Trump is at least partly responsible for the protracted school and business closures due to the virus, as well as for the high number of coronavirus cases in the United States. More than 6 million Americans have been infected with the virus, more people than in any other country.

By contrast, most Americans do not see crime as a major priority and do not think it is increasing in their communities, the poll showed.

Pretty big

According to the poll, 53% of American adults said they remain sympathetic to people out protesting against racial inequality, nearly unchanged from 52% in a similar poll that ran in late July.

While support for the protesters has declined overall since the immediate aftermath of the police killing in May of George Floyd in Minneapolis, which sparked a national conversation on race, the poll showed more than half of suburban Americans and more than half of undecided registered voters are still sympathetic to them.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
A lot of folks are stuck on this “White Women Voted For Trump” narrative.

That is partly true.

What you have to account for is those white women are married to white men. In white homes the white man is the primary bread winner.

These WW heard and saw Trump during the campaign and heard all the racist and sexist BS from him, but they focused on all the wild promises trump put out about the economy and jobs.

They were concerned about their husbands way of living being secured and maintaining the quality of life they have.

That’s one of the reasons they voted for the Moron.

Now that this fools has been in office for 4 years and nothing has changed but has gotten worser. They are having doubts.

They may vote for him again, they might not. What’s gonna make their final decision is this Covid-19 fiasco Trump is doing.

One thing Biden can say during the debates if it happens and put Trump on the spot is “Is your quality of life better today than 4 years ago?”

Trump will respond with his usual nonsense of Hillary’s emails and Obama left him a fucked up economy and other lies and distractions.

At the end of it, all we can do right now is get out and vote in large numbers.

Vote like your life depends on it.

VOTE OR DIE!!!

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
Judge: :angry: " Mr. Cisco, you unloaded the entire clip into the victim and you want me to believe it was self-defense?"
Gene: :dunno: "I choked?!?"

It's crazy that I can understand what he is trying to say but it is said in such a fucking clumsy manner that it's the most unpolitical shit.
Nope. That response is so off and inappropriate it's a tell. That motherfucker is thinking about his tee time. All this "governing" is a distraction to his selfish interest