Joe Biden is now POTUS

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In deep red states they are going to try to cheat their ass off so people keep her eye out on everything if you are in one of those states

I was talking to someone about vote suppression, and their argument was that it was necessary to suppress votes to weed out the illegal votes. I asked for proof of illegal voting, and they couldn't provide any. The supporters don't care about real life or evidence or anything resembling proof, they just need more confirmation bias.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yo this was huge.

And dude is a Trump Appointee :lol:

Okay now I'm really starting to believe Trump's gonna get Landslided!!!

PA was the one state I was worried about because the Rethuglicans hold the State House and they started coming up with all these rules in the 11th hour and they "tried" to appoint themselves with subpoena power to oversee the voting process :smh:

Last edited:

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Yo this was huge.

And dude is a Trump Appointee :lol:

Okay now I'm really starting to believe Trump's gonna get Landslided!!!

PA was the one state I was worried about because the Rethuglicans hold the State House and they started coming up with all these rules in the 11th hour and they "tried" to appoint themselves with subpoena power to oversee the voting process :smh:

You need a close election to cheat. If you cheat and get hit with a landslide, you took all that risk for no chance at a reward. However, what are you going to do when the party that comes into power starts investigating. I think even Russia is not going to try to pull as many shenanigans when it becomes even clearer that Trump is going to get washed. They know Biden will have all the incentive + the mandate to drop the hammer on Russia. Putin is probably smart enough to take his money off the table now. He made more than he could imagine. Why throw it all back on the table
with an obvious losing hand.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
If you notice a lot of republican elected officials are starting to be a little slick wih the mouth. Trump demands loyalty and his followers punish those who get out of line but it seems like the fear is wearing off and to me that's a sign that they are preparing for a Trump loss. Hell they're preparing for a Republican loss across the board.

Last edited:

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
Polls don't mean shit. Be very skeptical because the obvious strategy of the Russian-Republican Joint Propaganda Task Force is to get non-tRump voters to stay home. Nothing gets people to stay home more than a seemingly guaranteed victory. Why should I go out of my way and stand on line when we've already got the election in the bag?

Don't fall for the okey-doke like so many did in 2016. Get out and vote no matter what it takes.

And, people always change their minds the closer the election gets. A few months or even weeks before and they're angry and say this and that but the closer the election gets the more frightened they get: people are afraid of change. They'd rather the devil they know.

Stay on mission folks. Let's get this criminal and his entire organization out and hopefully in prison.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Polls don't mean shit. Be very skeptical because the obvious strategy of the Russian-Republican Joint Propaganda Task Force is to get non-tRump voters to stay home. Nothing gets people to stay home more than a seemingly guaranteed victory. Why should I go out of my way and stand on line when we've already got the election in the bag?

Don't fall for the okey-doke like so many did in 2016. Get out and vote no matter what it takes.

And, people always change their minds the closer the election gets. A few months or even weeks before and they're angry and say this and that but the closer the election gets the more frightened they get: people are afraid of change. They'd rather the devil they know.

Stay on mission folks. Let's get this criminal and his entire organization out and hopefully in prison.
The difference this election though is that there is a lot of early voting going on byway of mail in ballots.

Last edited:

knightmelodic

BGOL Investor
This difference this election though is that there is a lot of early voting going on byway of mail in ballots.

There is, but not as much as we're led to believe. And we know that the tRump Crime Syndicate has been sowing the seeds of doubt about mail-in ballots for some time. One facet of their strategy is to get the SCOTUS seat so election results can be basically thrown out and the winner ruled on by tRump appointees. These motherfuckers are desperate to stay in power. Nothing is beneath them and we haven't even seen the big guns yet.

My point is: don't depend on polls or news sources, get out and vote. Vote so overwhelmingly that there is absolutely no doubt.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
There is, but not as much as we're led to believe. And we know that the tRump Crime Syndicate has been sowing the seeds of doubt about mail-in ballots for some time. One facet of their strategy is to get the SCOTUS seat so election results can be basically thrown out and the winner ruled on by tRump appointees. These motherfuckers are desperate to stay in power. Nothing is beneath them and we haven't even seen the big guns yet.

My point is: don't depend on polls or news sources, get out and vote. Vote so overwhelmingly that there is absolutely no doubt.

"A surge in absentee ballots cast in states across the country is handing Democrats an early advantage heading into Election Day amid signs that the party’s vote-by-mail focus is turning out regular and new voters alike.

More than 6 million Americans have already voted in 27 states for November’s general election, according to data released by states that have begun accepting ballots.

Registered Democrats have returned 1.4 million ballots, more than twice the 653,000 ballots registered Republicans have returned so far, according to Michael McDonald, a political scientist at the University of Florida who analyzes early voting.

About two-thirds of voters who have already voted — 3.7 million Americans — are either unaffiliated with either party or live in states that do not register voters by party.

Demographic modeling by one prominent Democratic firm, TargetSmart, estimates that almost 3 million of all votes cast have come from Democratic voters, compared to about 2.1 million from Republicans.
Regardless of party affiliation, more people are voting by mail this year than in years past."

knightmelodic

BGOL Investor
"A surge in absentee ballots cast in states across the country is handing Democrats an early advantage heading into Election Day amid signs that the party’s vote-by-mail focus is turning out regular and new voters alike.

More than 6 million Americans have already voted in 27 states for November’s general election, according to data released by states that have begun accepting ballots.

Registered Democrats have returned 1.4 million ballots, more than twice the 653,000 ballots registered Republicans have returned so far, according to Michael McDonald, a political scientist at the University of Florida who analyzes early voting.

About two-thirds of voters who have already voted — 3.7 million Americans — are either unaffiliated with either party or live in states that do not register voters by party.

Demographic modeling by one prominent Democratic firm, TargetSmart, estimates that almost 3 million of all votes cast have come from Democratic voters, compared to about 2.1 million from Republicans.
Regardless of party affiliation, more people are voting by mail this year than in years past."

Total votes counted in 2016: 128,838,342. 3.7 million is 1.13% of that.

My point is not to argue numbers or polls. My point is to get out and vote and do not put faith in numbers or polls.

How much proof do you need that the tRump Criminal Network is going to do everything in their power to stay in power?

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor

My point is not to argue numbers or polls. My point is to get out and vote and do not put faith in numbers or polls.

How much proof do you need that the tRump Criminal Network is going to do everything in their power to stay in power?

As of today, we're over 10 million votes. I agree with your premise completely though.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered

As I stated people are voting and they are voting early (that is the difference this election). I don't know anyone who's saying oh the polls are saying Trump is going to lose, so I am not going to vote. No..people are saying they want Trump out, so they're voting now...
People are even taking the extra step and either dropping off their ballots in the secured boxes or taking them right to the clerk's office.
I have never early voted or voted by mail. I recently did both and so are a lot of other people.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Here is how the election will go down and trumps endgame

...IMO!

Trump will lose badly on nov 3rd and rant rail cuss piss for a solid month calling on the electoral college electors to right this heinous wrong.

when that fail he will continue his bitching and moaning and quietly exit the white house and retreat to mar a lago.

Biden will be sworn in on Jan 20th!

On Jan 21st...

For the 1st time in US history (I believe)

A former president of the United States of America will file multiple lawsuits against said United States of America.

Hell he may even file against all of the states with democratic governors for shits and giggles.

tenor.gif

images

BestDeficientJerboa-small.gif

cwCOFx1kl7SJN62CsFI2f014bMF2LFvKVxc5KnIvJkTf4Gr0L8ChywNhBJzjI0IS6bF8oJl5FLd5qIYHQgcaRnKxTxySJQWEaT7McuUCbUA7YrVerODSJDgAWAbpKujyzfeZ1z9JY8atTTFUFyWqnLfYS1_1FA

knightmelodic

BGOL Investor
As I stated people are voting and they are voting early (that is the difference this election). I don't know anyone who's saying oh the polls are saying Trump is going to lose, so I am not going to vote. No..people are saying they want Trump out, so they're voting now...
People are even taking the extra step and either dropping off their ballots in the secured boxes or taking them right to the clerk's office.
I have never early voted or voted by mail. I recently did both and so are a lot of other people.

Do you understand that I am not disagreeing with you? I am not even arguing the point of early voting and mail-in ballots being much more in play this election.

Again, I'm saying that everyone should get out and vote regardless of what polls or predictions say. After all, that is the title of this thread, isn't it?

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Do you understand that I am not disagreeing with you? I am not even arguing the point of early voting and mail-in ballots being much more in play this election.

Again, I'm saying that everyone should get out and vote regardless of what polls or predictions say. After all, that is the title of this thread, isn't it?
Did you understand what I said? I said people are not looking at the polls and saying to themselves that they aren't going to vote. They're voting regardless of what the polls are saying and they're saying they want Trump gone. I posted a article about the largest retirement community (a community that is and leans hard to the right) in the country and hear is an important take away from it, which I believe is the over all attitude of those who didn't vote last time.

"As each cart rolled into the parking lot and slid a ballot into a locked box under the watchful eye of elections supervisors, dozens lined the sidewalk, cheering and clapping every time a vote was cast.

“I think we all came out of the closet for this election,” said Branscome.
It’s not that there weren’t Hillary Clinton supporters in The Villages in 2016, said Chris Stanley, president of the community’s Democratic Club.

There were.
But there was also “an overwhelming sense in 2016 of ‘we’ve got this in the bag.’ There was a level of complacency that she’d win,” said Stanley. “Now there’s a heightened sense of urgency, and in many ways, Trump has been our best recruiting tool ever.”

rude_dog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If Democrats win, this is what needs to happen in the US. Something has to be done about the right-wing media. I'm not saying that people aren't racist without the right-wing media but it radicalizes them. You can't sit and listen all day to a klan rally and not expect repercussions. Not just are they inflaming hatred but the amount of dis-information they intentionally spread.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
If Democrats win, this is what needs to happen in the US. Something has to be done about the right-wing media. I'm not saying that people aren't racist without the right-wing media but it radicalizes them. You can't sit and listen all day to a klan rally and not expect repercussions. Not just are they inflaming hatred but the amount of dis-information they intentionally spread.

reagan_fairness_doctrine_meme_feature.jpg

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
If you notice a lot of republican elected officials are starting to be a little slick wih tge mouth. Trump demands loyalty and his followers punish those who get out of line but it seems like the fear is wearing off and to me that's a sign that they are preparing for a Trump loss. Hell they're preparing for a Republican loss across the board.

I think all the "court-packing" bullshit is them conceding. It's not going to motivate their voters to come out more than they are and it's certainly not a big enough issue to win an election for the GOP. They're just setting the stage for their bullshit in advance... that's all we're gonna hear about for the next 4 years: court packing. And the Dems need to stop being stupid and quit call the shit court-packing and call it Court Fairness or Court Expansion.