Joe Biden is now POTUS

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There is still a slim chance that Arizona goes for Trump. Maricopa county is where Sheriff Joe was from. It's not some super blue place, in fact, its exactly the kind of urban area where Trump has gained ground over the last four years. I think Joe got it, I'm just saying there is some logic for holding out on calling it.
Honestly I don’t think it matters because Biden will probably take PA

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
Remember it is not about Trump. They could careless about him. They just don’t want you to get anything.

You're wrong. It is all about tRump. Who else could be the lightning rod for all this hatred? Who else would these people respond to like they do when he dog-whistles white supremacists?

I can't remember the guy's name but some white militia dude has stated that they (white militias) are ready and waiting for a call from "the fucking president" to "take care of things in an hour."

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If Biden wins GA and then if they pull off the upsets in the special elections for those two Senate seats and thus get control of the Senate, the dems will be indebted to Stacy Abrams in a MAJOR way.
I think I owe her an apology, because I have really undersold how effective she must have been in the grand scheme of things. I really felt like she was getting more of a push than she needed to for not doing a lot, but I can admit when I have misjudged a person.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Well what the hell is MSNBC and CNN doing?

There was an error where there they said a higher percentage of votes had been counted than had actually been counted. If I recall correctly, MSNBC originally called it, but retracted it because not enough vote had been counted. Or NBC held off all together. It's all a blur now, so I'm not sure.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You're wrong. It is all about tRump. Who else could be the lightning rod for all this hatred? Who else would these people respond to like they do when he dog-whistles white supremacists?

I can't remember the guy's name but some white militia dude has stated that they (white militias) are ready and waiting for a call from "the fucking president" to "take care of things in an hour."
I agree with you but was saying that They could careless about Trump. Trump just gave them a voice and made it acceptable to act out. They always felt this way.

They will burn down the country and suffer just to keep niggas from getting anything.

kidmegaii

Medium well
BGOL Investor
Stacey Abrams isn't trying to run against the first Black VP and first woman VP.

You could expect that fuckery from the Bernie assholes but not Abrams.
LOL, lotta good that did Warren. She waited her and didn't run against Hilary look at all the good that done. Abrams don't need a cabinet position, go win the Governor race flip Georgia blue in 2022 and run for president in 2024.

silentking

Occasional Superstar **
Registered
Well what the hell is MSNBC and CNN doing? That's not directed at you bruh, I'm just saying why are they doing this?
The way the remaining votes are coming in right now in AZ, Trump could very well win. Everyone was betting on the remaining votes in Maricopa County to go heavy Biden, but it's looking like it's the other way...breaking for Trump. I keep saying...Arizona racist as fuck fam. In my opinion, they were wise not to call it yet.

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There was an error where there they said a higher percentage of votes had been counted than had actually been counted. If I recall correctly, MSNBC originally called it, but retracted it because not enough vote had been counted. Or NBC held off all together. It's all a blur now, so I'm not sure.
Is that how they are explaining it? Because reputable media outlets like USA TODAY have called it and I'm sure they wouldn't have called it if there was something telling them not to. Hell Fox News of all places called it. It just seems MSNBC and CNN is doing this as a ratings grab but that's just my opinion.

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The way the remaining votes are coming in right now in AZ, Trump could very well win. Everyone was betting on the remaining votes in Maricopa County to go heavy Biden, but it's looking like it's the other way...breaking for Trump. I keep saying...Arizona racist as fuck fam. In my opinion, they were wise not to call it yet.
I guess we will just have to wait and see how it plays out.

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is that how they are explaining it? Because reputable media outlets like USA TODAY have called it and I'm sure they wouldn't have called it if there were something telling them not to. Hell Fox News of all places called it. It just seems MSNBC and CNN is doing this as a ratings grab but that's just my opinion.
MSNBC and CNN are Trump's favorite punching bags. If they call something and it comes up wrong, then they know they'll get hammered by Trump about it, and that will just give him more fuel to feed his base. Not that they don't care about ratings, but if I were them, I'd be gunshy about making things a lock, too.

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
Is that how they are explaining it? Because reputable media outlets like USA TODAY have called it and I'm sure they wouldn't have called it if there was something telling them not to. Hell Fox News of all places called it. It just seems MSNBC and CNN is doing this as a ratings grab but that's just my opinion.
called what.. i haven't seen anyone call anything

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

87fcfea8a87b45d9abdf53676d6b36f4_md.jpg

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
MSNBC and CNN are Trump's favorite punching bags. If they call something and it comes up wrong, then they know they'll get hammered by Trump about it, and that will just give him more fuel to feed his base. Not that they don't care about ratings, but if I were them, I'd be gunshy about making things a lock, too.
Well that does makes sense so that could be why they are doing it, hell I don't know.