Jews won't use blood from Blacks in Israel

Solvalou

Potential Star
Registered
Ethiopian communities respond with rage at Channel 2 report that revealed blood donated by Ethiopians is frozen and disposed of.

'There's no difference between my blood and the blood of someone else' says chairman of Ethiopian students union. Mada: 'These procedures are handed down by the Health Ministry, and are accepted all over the world'

"We fight and die in the army, go on to study, but that is not enough. It's inconceivable that a person comes to donate blood and is tricked into thinking that he is saving another life," says Gadi Yevrakan, a member of the Ethiopian community from Rehovot.

Read more ..

blackIpod

Star
Registered
Whats the surprise here bro. Israel is like every other place on this shit hole called Earth. Some form of racism exists

[knock on wood may i never have to choose]

But i would prefer to receive American blood over African or Israeli blood any day.
If i lived in that part of the world.
Not because, I'm a racist, it's because Africa has a high level of HIV tainted blood. So i would guess does Israel!

These are ignorant statement on my part ! Cause i have not done a study on the levels of HIV in the blood supplies of Israel or Africa.

But if i get sick in Israel please please ship my ass back to the USA. :lol:

I have good Insurance:lol:

I'm not saying you can't catch the shit using American blood.or a whole lot of other shit.

I'm just thinking it's a safer bet for me in the USA! Plus if they fuck up i can sue. :lol:

Yes I could be wrong! about everything i said (above).

Now Israeli culture is not heaven.
For the most part Israeli culture is modern. Not too modern but the pussy is nice. :lol:

If your a black African that is uneducated and can't speak the language. You get treated like we (not all Americans do) treat new Mexicans Immigrants.

Now check this out
Ethiopian don't have it that bad (knock knock i don't live in their shoes) compared to fresh off the boat Russian Immigrants.

Try begin forced into prostitution and having the Israeli & Russian mob taking advantage of you.
Russian men also get their passport and Id papers confiscated or have to borrow large sums of money from the different criminal organizations in Israel. To support their families.
Even If they do get welfare like services.

Yes you have to serve in the arm forces or reserves.
( well if you have some physical and mental issues you get a pass :lol: )

It's not right it's not fear

But If your African or Asian poor uneducated and you cross into some Middle Eastern countries looking to take up residency, you may get treated to some jail time or treated like some treat Mexican Immigrants here.
Even worst can happen to an Immigrants in places like Saudi Arabia.

P.S
If my shit got type-o i got a pass
I'm sick with the flu. :puke: