Jesus and the Story of Horus

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
all the correlations between Jesus and Horus were made up by one guy, Gerald Massey. his translations of egyptian hieroglyphics have been dismissed and debunked by modern egyptologists.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
all the correlations between Jesus and Horus were made up by one guy, Gerald Massey. his translations of egyptian hieroglyphics have been dismissed and debunked by modern egyptologists.

how bout the correlations with Bhudda, mithra, dionysis-- any of them?

tdotlocs

Support BGOL
Registered

I suggest getting an Ashra Kwesi tape called "The Great Debate".

Mr.Bizkits

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I thought this was all common knowledge...

man the internet is straight filled with dumbasses...

Detroit's finest

Star
Registered
:yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

I suggest getting a tape. Its' classic knowledge. Its' called DON'T NOBODY WANNA HEAR THIS BULLSHIT. NOBODY U HEAR ME BOY NOBODY!

NIGGAS HATE CHURCH, NIGGAS HATE POLICE, NIGGAS HATE ANYTHING UPPER MIDDLE CLASS.

NIGGAS LOVE VIEWING THEMSELVES AS A POWERFUL FORCE. U NIGGAS AIN'T SHIT.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor

I suggest getting a tape. Its' classic knowledge. Its' called DON'T NOBODY WANNA HEAR THIS BULLSHIT. NOBODY U HEAR ME BOY NOBODY!

NIGGAS HATE CHURCH, NIGGAS HATE POLICE, NIGGAS HATE ANYTHING UPPER MIDDLE CLASS.

wow. that's how you take all this huh? can't believe there are some other ways to see things huh? hurts your feelings maybe?

2512086374_5da1610fc9.jpg

LennyNero1972

Sleeping Deity.
BGOL Investor

By these same modern Egyptologists who still think Egypt is not a part of Africa fuck them.:angry:

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor

Why would you not want to view yourself as a powerful force. Everybody else does. :hmm:

Nu_Guy

Star
Registered
Its not available. find that shit and send out a link i wanna see. and Yes PoppSO, The SON died on the 21 was dead on the cross for 3 days, and was reborn on the 25th.

nellj

Ba Weep Granah Weep ni-ni bong
BGOL Gold Member
That's from Zeitgeist right??, That's a good deep film.

Mado

Potential Star
Registered
Good video. I have seen variations of it before.

But to truly study, one must ask how did Jesus' story spread farther and longer than all of the other stories? What was so special about Jesus?

Fiya Ant

Rising Star
Registered

But to truly study, one must ask how did Jesus' story spread farther and longer than all of the other stories? What was so special about Jesus?

White supremacy is the answer to that one sir......;.

nimrod-x

Star
Registered
Do the math Horus
Heru
Hero
heros
jesus
pronounce phenetically and think about this although the story takes place in the "middle East" everytime a character goes to Kemet he ascends to power. Jesus/hero/horus, Moses/Thut Moses, Joseph/Is_Ra_El etc. The obvious powerbase is Kemet. This story survived all others because they became tools of exploitation by powerful people Constantine, pliny the younger, The Piso family, King James etc. Even today preachers use the Bible to prey on the uneducated and the overeducated's feeling of guilt to pry money out of their hands.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
how bout the correlations with Bhudda, mithra, dionysis-- any of them?

i don't know anything about Bhudda, Mithra, or Dionysis.

By these same modern Egyptologists who still think Egypt is not a part of Africa fuck them.:angry:

um, i don't know if the same modern egyptologists are saying that Egypt isn't a part of Africa, all i know is that they all have debunked the flawed findings of Gerald Massey.

It wasn't made up:smh:...

yes it was. even atheists have acknowledged it.

http://stupidevilbastard.com/index/seb/comments/ending_the_myth_of_horus/

divine

Superstar
BGOL Investor
same way Hip Hop has spread to the four corners of the earth (and now Japanese kids are imitating Hip Hop culture).. people saw the earning potential and decided to export it as a commodity.

Detroit's finest

Star
Registered
Why would you not want to view yourself as a powerful force. Everybody else does. :hmm:

I'M NOT A NIGGA OR A GOON. I'M NOT IN THIS GROUP. :cool: I GREW UP WITH A POSITIVE IMAGE OF MYSELF IE PARENTS MARRIED, JACK AND JILL ETC OVERALL I'M . IN COLLEGE WE WERE APART OF THE TALENTED TENTH.

Last edited:

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
There is no proof that anyone named jesus ever existed before the 5 ecumenical councils created the persona. Stealing much of the story from ancient fables from Kmt (Egypt)and Nubia (Ethiopia, Sudan).