JAY-Z | Family Feud ft. Beyoncé [Official Video]

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
I actually enjoyed the music portion of the video more than the rest of it...I’m always impressed by the actors he gets in these vids tho
Great song, great album. Jay's in a space all unto his own.

comment101

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Hmmm...Is this a short movie or a music video? Trying too hard, but its Jay-z! Everyone will eat it up.

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh! I see... Haven't watched music videos since like...High school. Last music video format i remember was mostly concerning the song itself. I get your point though.

Like Beyonce's Last 2 conceptual albums, they all had music videos for every song...

Jay did the same with 4:44 expect he spaced out the video releases while Bey dropped her albums and videos together as a package...

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
So am I the only one that thought that shit was corny as fuck? Ohhh...but there are so many celebrities in it. Its gotta be classic. Foh. Nigga got a tranny is his video. Fail. Aint hating...shit was stupid. And this was my favorite song on 444.

comment101

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Like Beyonce's Last 2 conceptual albums, they all had music videos for every song...

Jay did the same with 4:44 expect he spaced out the video releases while Bey dropped her albums and videos together as a package...

Oh...Makes perfect sense now, thank you.

comment101

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So am I the only one that thought that shit was corny as fuck? Ohhh...but there are so many celebrities in it. Its gotta be classic. Foh. Nigga got a tranny is his video. Fail. Aint hating...shit was stupid. And this was my favorite song on 444.

Nope, you're not. I don'y really understand the direction of rap music anymore. Music doesn't quite match the video...

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Nope, you're not. I don'y really understand the direction of rap music anymore. Music doesn't quite match the video...
What's not to understand?

The track is titled "Family Feud"

You have the lineage of Jay's family in the year 2444 where Michael B Anthony gets killed. Then the theme for the struggle of power continues where Omari Hardwicks character is questioned and gets placed into the throne through the death of those kids. Omari explains his family's Legacy (rimshot) and speaks about his grandmothers fight in 2096. Finally Blu (alongside Rosario, Mindy etc) as the founding mothers, cycles back in her monologue about America being free and that "nobody wins when the family feuds."

Cue Jay.

It really isn't that difficult to understand.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor

You have the lineage of Jay's family in the year 2444 where Michael B Anthony gets killed. Then the theme for the struggle of power continues where Omari Hardwicks character is questioned and gets placed into the throne through the death of those kids. Omari explains his family's Legacy (rimshot) and speaks about his grandmothers fight in 2096. Finally Blu (alongside Rosario, Mindy etc) as the founding mothers, cycles back in her monologue about America being free and that "nobody wins when the family feuds."

Cue Jay.

It's Jay... He's gonna be either loved profusely or hated with every breath in their body.

No in between

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor

Cue Jay.

Some choose to find fault in everything. Sad you even had to explain this. Just shows that most watched the video and didn't even pay attention to what was being said.

I guess Jay should just make vids of him selling crack in the hood and chics twerking on a boat.

People were probably expecting to see Jay and his family on one side and Beyonce and her family on the other side, with Steve Harvey in the middle.