Jasmine Crockett & AOC Vs Marjorie Taylor Greene

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The question is would they take you. Tiffany Cross is 45 and as far as I know never been married. If I remember correctly wanted Black men to just shut up and vote. And stop listening to Kevin Samuels and Tariq. As far as Jasmine Crockett 43 attorney, congressperson, never been married as far as I know no kids. You might have a better chance of fucking "that caustic, cloven hoofed, cave dwelling, cro-magnon cunt Marjorie Trailer Green at least we know she's been married, had kids and had affairs and dare I say it might actually be down to fuck.
That grill though. I've belly to back suplexed a couple of big chicks, but their faces were on point. Marj looks like a Jabbawockee mask.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Being a Black man and living amongst Black men most of my life I know you're exagerating. Black men standards as far as who they would fuck is pretty goddamn low. I've seen brothers wife up and impregnate broads that I don't want looking at me much less think about dating. Most Black men would fuck a snake if it had a hole in it.
That's not black men, that's low life dudes. There are plenty of low life people in all ethnicities that snake back some real beat down broads. My coworker just got a 23 year old with four kids pregnant. White dude, white chick.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

717jet

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I
Naw Crockett comes across as fighting fire with water and drowning that badly built bitch out. Can't respond to disrespect with going high. MTG and the supremacists gone get that work.
I agree with you, they want up to turn the other cheek and be
subservient. Crockett tore her a new ass hole

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Remember those disgusting cooperate democrats who blamed obama and the affordable care for why they lost. I can't wait for them folks to die out,

Often times, it's easier said than done, to look in the mirror and check the pulse of the changing political climate. Hence the Corp. Bluedog Dems that were washed away during Obama's term and the GOP Tsunami prediction for the 2022 mid-terms that turned out to be a trickle after the voting results were tallied.

Last edited:

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Was “bad built” something people said before this?

Not to be the grammar police but “badly built” would have also worked.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah her body kinda garbage also
E86qHEAXsAgka4v

FzBERF-XgAIwqde
GOMNfDFW0AAWjFL

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Let me recap how You messed up. You dragged Jasmine Crockett for weeks saying that You were just having “fun” and “no one could stop you” after I politely asked You to “move on” and when I gave You pushback and reminded You that You are still seen as a Black Man, You went O.J. Simpson on me. You doubled downed and posted a screenshot of a 5 year old private DM conversation with me claiming that I “begged” You to post a tweet responding to Alec Baldwin’s mean tweets about me supporting Trump in 2019 or 2020 before my fans dragged him on this app and he Blocked me like a little bitch. You are a bona fide “bully” sir. Hurt people, hurt people and then You triple downed and betrayed the confidence of allegedly a “mutual friend” of ours, citing that I’m “mentally unstable” and when that didn’t work, You quote tweeted me for Your bigoted Followers to dog whistle them to defend You after telling me “Fuck You” and that l’m not Your brother” after calling You out for being a “Premier MAGA Minstrel Coon” and when that didn’t work, You implied that I was “booted out of Hollywood”(because I am allegedly homophobic I’m guessing. A 17 year old narrative that has been debunked years ago on this very app) and You stated that I am “30 years older” than You. Like okay! You then quadruple downed by implying that my account was “hacked” and that I am “weird” sir. YOU did all of this on this trash app for the benefit of Your bigoted Followers and You are now low key claiming to be “bullied” by an older man???

How Sway?

Isn’t this FUNNY to You? What? You can’t take a joke FUNNY MAN? Isn’t Your success just as good as my success? Aren’t we equal in God’s eyes? Didn’t you tell me “God Bless Your Heart” more than once? Something that racist White Southerners have said to me since I was a child to diminish my very existence here on American soil and try to deny me of having a strong sense of my self? A nasty soul crushing statement made by racist female white Southerners that was usually heard by Negroes Slaves that tried to runaway from slavery and were then killed when caught? Not only are You a classic Coon, Your behavior bespeaks that of what is called a Sambo. Sambo was a character in the book, Uncle Tom’s Cabin written by Harriet Beecher Stowe. Sambo was also a Negro slave, who was an extremely vicious overseer that beat Simon Legree’s Negro slaves and spied on old Uncle Tom before he met his demise. Uncle Tom’s Cabin was touted as the book that help justify the start of the American Civil War! No, No, No sir! Pride goes before a fall and You sir have fallen so low that a newborn gnat would tower over You like the Empire State Building over a newborn Black . You are a monster with a frequency so low that only Neanderthal DNA can recognize and appreciate. You. Are. Done. Finished. In. The. Black. Community. And. You. Did. It. To. Yourself. In. 5. Short. Years. I no longer recognize You! I’m so sorry that You didn’t receive or experience the love that You are seeking on this trash app from thousands of white bigots and I sincerely hope that You start seeing Your mental illness soon and use Your Kindness and Compassion and Platform much better, because now You have exposed Yourself to be nothing but a bitter and pathetic little man just like the Wizard in the Wizard of Oz. What a pathetic and tragic figure You have become Terrence, but know that I will always pray for Your healing. I apparently am the only person who had the temerity and the intestinal fortitude to call You out here on this app, knowing that You do actually respect me. It’s been nasty, but like Trump said to Nikki Haley. She has a place on his team win he wins the White House. You currently SUCK, but I would still cast You in a movie if mine, believe it or not. Om! Om! Om Shanti! Shanti! Shaaaaaaant! Now Let’s GO! This is your Waterloo You little Black Napoleon! Let’s GO! Finish Me Off if You Dare! When You Know Better, You Do Better!