Janelle Monae should be illegal

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Fv3Bx-MWAAEVWs4

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
you have a chance. she likes men and women and you're a bish nigga, so it might work

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A gay Reggae song. She is on par with Koffee, Lila Ike and the rest.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
She a too homo friendly, it's a no go for me. She got two dudes inline in her underwater conga line. Then some dudes kissing in her vid, I passsss.....
A lot of these female artist are the same way though that people in here lust over.

I'm not into that homo shit, but we're all here for the nudes and don't really care about her music which is the only reason she's being posted on BGOL to begin with!

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
ME: Not a good look. Classless lesbian. Why do black women feed the stereotype?
ME: I've waited so long to see them gay titties. Imma convert this bitch back to the light.

:thumbsdown: vs.:devil:

Well, she's a self-described "pan-sexual", meaning she's into just about anything including men (gay or straight), women, trans-identity folks, etc. So, just about anything mixed in the "pan" is apparently what she's down with, sexually.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Well, she's a self-described "pan-sexual", meaning she's into just about anything including men (gay or straight), women, trans-identity folks, etc. So, just about anything mixed in the "pan" is apparently what she's down with, sexually.

Good lawd.
Too sexually free-spirited for my personal taste.
I'll stick too gawking at her tits online.