JAMIE FOXX makes first appearance comedy style

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
Your health is EVERYTHING.

We gotta take care of ourselves and that means eating right, regular exercise and getting the right amount of sleep. I see people here where I work and they want to work 60 plus hours and get 3 or 4 hours of sleep every night. That shit gonna catch up with them quick af. Wealth ain't shit if your health is fucked up.

I hope the brotha makes a full recovery.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
His daughter told the entire world he was sick, then asked for privacy.
That makes no sense to me because before they said anything, the matter was already private.
Why even say anything?
What that means is for people not to request interviews. Once the word leaks out, news outlets would have been contacting their families from all over the country about his condition.

Asking for privacy is for the media not to contact them

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Hope he fully recovers soon.

YEeuNX.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
His daughter told the entire world he was sick, then asked for privacy.
That makes no sense to me because before they said anything, the matter was already private.
Why even say anything?

I understand your point but these days everything leaks and the first lies become alleged facts

There was a time especially with HIPPA lawsuits hospitals would never leak when certain celebrities were admitted but now?

I think she was trying to get ahead of it. And control what she could. Sp no blatant hateful hurtful stuff gets floated out there.

Should have let his agent handle all that.

dasailr03

A Goddamn Sailor!
BGOL Investor
fuck that.. i like JF. Im a fan of his talent but I doubt if it was a stroke, heart attack or some other ailment that comes upon you. I think he had some type of drug reaction / overdose. Why? why in the hell the family wants privacy now when JF lives his life in public? JF has no known history of health issues so, so how in the hell, a supposedly healthy male have health complications suddenly? Drugs!!

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
fuck that.. i like JF. Im a fan of his talent but I doubt if it was a stroke, heart attack or some other ailment that comes upon you. I think he had some type of drug reaction / overdose. Why? why in the hell the family wants privacy now when JF lives his life in public? JF has no known history of health issues so, so how in the hell, a supposedly healthy male have health complications suddenly? Drugs!!

I was thinking the same. Hope some ATL hater didn't hit him w/ some fentanyl laced shit.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Your health is EVERYTHING.

We gotta take care of ourselves and that means eating right, regular exercise and getting the right amount of sleep. I see people here where I work and they want to work 60 plus hours and get 3 or 4 hours of sleep every night. That shit gonna catch up with them quick af. Wealth ain't shit if your health is fucked up.

I hope the brotha makes a full recovery.

this ain't his problem.... brah do all this times ten...

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
According to the insider, Foxx suffered a brain bleed that was discovered when he sought medical attention for headaches. The source explained that doctors consider the bleed to be minor, and Foxx is expected to make a full recovery.

It is not easy being old...

rph2005

Rising Star
OG Investor
It is not easy being old...
maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, who is you telling? i was just telling a friend of mine, being in the mid 40s is one of the strangest places to be. no one prepares you for this stage of life. you just be finding shit out as you go. Not only do you find out shit about yourself but you start seeing what will happen to you as you get older...and who the fuck looks forward to getting rheumatoid arthritis, demential etc etc...No one ever.
Me, personally, I am finally coming to terms with getting older and I have concluded that growing old as fuck is overrated. give me a good happy and healthy 80 years and i am gravy. i recently told yall about my grandmom who is 100 and how i think she got there. what i didnt tell yall though was what she's going through now. yeah, she is surrounded by family but she misses her siblings, her friends, etc. they all dead and you can tell she gets miserable sometimes because she's "lonely".

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Kevin Hart shares a health update on Jamie Foxx: 'A lot of progression and a world of better'​

The Oscar-winner has been hospitalized since April 12 and recently posted on Instagram that he was "feeling blessed."
Lester Fabian Brathwaite

By Lester Fabian BrathwaiteMay 04, 2023 at 09:19 PM EDT

Kevin Hart went on Logan Paul and Mike Majlak's Impaulsive podcast where he shared an update on how his friend Jamie Foxx is doing.
"The dope thing is that he's getting better in his situation, and everybody's prayers, everybody's love, energy, all that stuff is seen and felt," Hart said.
CULVER CITY, CA - JUNE 08: Actor Jamie Foxx (L) and comedian Kevin Hart attend the 2013 Spike TV Guys Choice at Sony Pictures Studios on June 8, 2013 in Culver City, California. (Photo by Kevin Mazur/WireImage)

Jamie Foxx (left) and Kevin Hart

| CREDIT: KEVIN MAZUR/WIREIMAGE
The 55-year-old actor has been hospitalized since April 12 when his daughter Corinne shared in a since-deleted Instagram post that her father had experienced a "medical complication" the day prior.

"In this case, you just want the guy to get out of the situation and get back home," Hart said.
Details around Foxx's hospitalization have been scarce and out of respect for Foxx's privacy, Hart wouldn't get specific. He admitted that he doesn't know "the exact details" but to his knowledge, "there's a lot of progression and a world of better."
"I've heard things," Hart said. "I'm very fortunate to have the relationship with Jamie, that I can check on things," adding, "They're being tight [with information] for reasons — just about where he is — because Jamie's always been a private person."
Foxx did, however, break his silence on Wednesday, posting on Instagram, "Appreciate all the love!!! Feeling blessed."
Hart went on to express his love for Foxx, saying that the Oscar-winner is "needed" and "necessary."

"I know that he knows that," Hart said, "And I know that he feels that because there's been an outcry and outpour of support in his regard, and I can only hope that it continues."

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hope he takes a long break from everything and just enjoy family and what he has amassed. He’s almost 60, no need to work that hard even if you love it.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Said something similar in one of the RIP threads. If you want privacy, don't tell the public.

He had to be revived on set, there was no way that wasn't going to be leaked.

Additionally they would have had to explain why the movie he was in the filming was on hold and he wasn't coming to set despite being the star.