Jamaican's don't own shit in Jamaica....say it ain't so Shabba Ranks

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Have known of this for a long time as in how many of the natural resources like Bauxite which makes aluminum was always sold out to other countries to control in Jamaica. Many things like roadways and agriculture have been taken over by Asians as well.

Same in America. Many are unaware as to how many Asians nations own hundreds of thousands of acres for agriculture and wind farms. They own many in congress and politics. China can't grow what we grow in the US so they took over the farm lands, quietly. They are now controlling our social media and censoring what they want us to see and think.

Chinese companies own many new roadways and toll ways in America as well.

Nothing different from Jamaica and many West Indian countries. It's sad but those in control and govt sold out their own country.

China thinks in dynasties, controlling somewhere for hundreds of years. Long after those who sold out their land are dead and gone.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have no idea what you are trying to say at all.

Are you talking about being black in a country in Africa?

Most black Africans are not multi millionaires.

I would wager that most black Africans are far from millionaires.

Most black Americans own more than most black Africans.

Even then most black Americans don't down shit.

Okay. Which nations have a better chance of owning shit? Can you imagine being a multi millionaire in Africa? That's better than being in the US.

king reckless

Rising Star
Registered
I have no idea what you are trying to say at all.

Are you talking about being black in a country in Africa?

Most black Africans are not multi millionaires.

I would wager that most black Africans are far from millionaires.

Most black Americans own more than most black Africans.

Even then most black Americans don't own shit.
I meant your spending money (dollars) will be worth more. Things will be far cheaper unless they're imported. Sometimes I bring old electronics with me to some 3rd world countries with the likelihood of getting them refurbished. I definitely get shoes resoled and get dental treatment if I need it. Fuck, you could still get solid gold implants in Africa. :blush:

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
Let's get real for a minute. There's people born and raised in this country, that don't own shit and I'm not talking about black people.

That's a fucked up thing to say. Mocking people that don't have much. Not much you've said is new news. Black people all over this world continue to catch hell. What's your point with this thread.