JAKE PAUL vs. BEN ASKREN:

BAG

Cleveland D-T-W [216]
BGOL Investor
I wish the NBA would incorporate some type of 1 on 1 league I would love to see Irving head up with Curry or John wall vs Harden in a competitive game to 30

never will happen though I know unless the winner takes 150 million home after taxes

neptunes007

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We have short and long memories. When that punch landed and his ankles touched, that’s when the fight was over.

It was a clean punch that landed and Ben was still wobbly when he stood up. Real punch and a real knockout.

it was a clean punch, but like others who have followed Askren we have seen this man take punishment way more than a 1-2 combo from LEGIT fighters and still not get knocked out. I’m not saying Askren has an iron chin, it’s just interesting since I’ve watch this man get ground and pounded to oblivion and maintain consciousness. That Masvidal KO might have shook him up for life.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
it was a clean punch, but like others who have followed Askren we have seen this man take punishment way more than a 1-2 combo from LEGIT fighters and still not get knocked out. I’m not saying Askren has an iron chin, it’s just interesting since I’ve watch this man get ground and pounded to oblivion and maintain consciousness. That Masvidal KO might have shook him up for life.

Ben has an iron chin but in this case he wasn’t hit on his chin. The punch was fast but it looks like he was hit on his temple\side of the face. Clean punch on the temple will knock many people out.

Ben’s been through battles but that was a very clean punch with power.

Ben’s whole temperament in the ring was real pussy, he looked weak and timid.

STAR-69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Ben used to fight MMA at 170 lbs, this fight was at 190 lbs and Jake Paul was at least 210 lbs on fight night, Ben is not used to getting hit by guys this size, plus I’m pretty sure Ben barely trained for this fight.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

good nate needs to come back, he easily as the athleticism to beat this dude,

the last fight he just got really silly with the piss poor training, and ran right

into that punch.... he made it too easy..

with some defense and footwork skills, I can see nate beating this dude...

he just cant come in the ring like its a slap boxing contest..like he did last time...

he cant go out like that...they using that knock out to sell his other fights..

so everytime that paul dude fights, they are going to rerun that knockout...

Nate better nullfy that shit before its too late

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered

giphy.gif

I still go back to this when I'm feeling down and need a pick me up. Lmao!!
tenor.gif

:roflmao:

the13thround

Rising Star
Platinum Member
hey Im a big fan of boxing but the corruption needs a swift kick in the

ass..its killing the sport... the ol skool mafia doesnt know any knew tricks...

good that youtube is forcing boxing to change...
The sport has no one to blame but itself.
Top guys refuse to take risks, so the YouTubers take over.
Its a sad state of affairs, but hey.....Good riddance greedy fucks.
Boxing can't get any lower that this.
Its the equivalent of Butterbean being a bigger star than all the top fighters of the 1990s.