Jake Fromm says “Only elite Whites should be able to buy guns!”

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol at white folk snitching on each other.
The texts messages should not have been leaked IMO... Only If the conversation was supposed to be private.

Agreed, but it’s a new generation and she said

giphy.gif

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That no talent, weakest link from an otherwise great UGA squad??? Phuckem. Shit like this dont even move the needle for me anymore. Cacs are racist, with bigoted thought and opinions??? Who knew???...:rolleyes:

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
The texts messages should not have been leaked IMO... Only If the conversation was supposed to be private.

Imagine if all white people were like Ashley. Racists would be a lot less comfortable and racism would be spread and reinforced less easily.

Who gives a fuck about the privacy rights of racists? We're not talking about government spying, we're talking about societal conventions. If people felt racism was so terrible it superseded being polite, the world would be a lot better off.

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
he said what he felt....fuck georgia and him. typical bum ass white folk thinking. you was a combo of underachieving and flat out sucking on the field....yet this dunce thinks he's elite...lol. the friends reply of how's that my fault is priceless ....lol

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
Meh. Not nearly as bad as Drew Brees. Not sure if his intentions were racist. He could have just been differentiating himself from rednecks saying they shouldn't be able to buy supressors. Or he could have meant black people. I really don't know. But Drews Brees basically said fuck all black people and they let Riley Cooper play after he said he wanted to beat up ni**ers.

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When we ask for allies this is who we mean. Expose the racist for who they are. Curious if this is why he dropped in the draft or that he was trash his last 2 seasons.

mk23666

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A few of us have been telling you all to get some guns and stop relying on massa for protection! But you’re buying the silly anti gun narrative and putting your safety in the hands of the government, Stupid!

Yep, I've been saying for awhile now that Dems are doing their gun control advocacy wrong. Instead, they need to push for minority gun ownership, I even go so far as to suggest that the Govt should pay for the first handgun, shotgun and long gun (along with a case of ammo for each weapon) of every person above the age of 18. Gun laws would change over night if Black people were to start buying guns en mass, or start showing up at gun shows or gun ranges in squads of 20 people deep.

Imagine the changes if Black Christian leaders would start preaching from the last quarter of the Book of Esther, where the Jews were ordered/allowed to arm themselves to prepare for the massacre on them that was supposed to happen ... because they were armed, the tables were turned and the Jews killed all of their would be murderers. Aint God good??? Amen and Amen!!!

Last edited:

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In New Orleans it was strange in one place they went door to door taking people weapons and in another place they gave the whites the green light to hunt blacks. Very strange. Disarm us and arm themselves. I always thought they wanted to reward whites that kill unarmed blacks because they feel the black was in the position he or she was suppose to be in by them and that position is helpless.

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
57 Buffalo Cops resign from unit in protest after two of their own are suspended for injuring 75-year-old
Ryan W. Miller, Jordan Culver and David Robinson, USA TODAY
USA TODAYJune 5, 2020, 2:43 PM PDT

Scroll back up to restore default view.
ALBANY, N.Y. – An entire unit of the Buffalo Police Department resigned from their assignments Friday after two officers were suspended amid outcry over video showing officers shoving a 75-year-old man to the ground, according to the Buffalo News and other media outlets.
All 57 of the members of the department's Emergency Response Team resigned from the unit, which responds to riots and other crowd control situations, according to the outlets. The Emergency Response Team members have not quit the police department, but have stepped down from the tactical unit, the Buffalo News reported.
"Our position is these officers were simply following orders from Deputy Police Commissioner Joseph Gramaglia to clear the square," said Buffalo Police Benevolent Association President John Evans. "It doesn't specify clear the square of men, 50 and under or 15 to 40. They were simply doing their job. I don't know how much contact was made. He did slip in my estimation. He fell backwards."
The man who was pushed to the ground was recovering in a hospital.
Graphic video from WBFO shows the two officers pushing the man down as he approached them in a public square around an 8 p.m. curfew Thursday. The man stumbles back and falls, and the video shows him motionless and bleeding from his head.
Erie County Executive Mark Poloncarz tweeted Friday morning that a hospital official said the man was "alert and oriented."
"That is better news. Let's hope he fully recovers," Poloncarz added.
Asked about the resigning officers at a press conference that afternoon, Poloncarz said he would be "disappointed" if they had in fact resigned.
"If they resigned, I'm exceptionally disappointed by it because it indicates to me that they did not see anything wrong with the actions last night," Poloncarz said.
The Erie County District Attorney's Office tweeted Friday that it was continuing its investigation of the incident and that the man was unable to provide a statement to investigators Thursday night.
The officer's actions quickly drew condemnation from around the state, including Gov. Andrew Cuomo who said the "incident is wholly unjustified and utterly disgraceful."
During a press briefing Friday, Cuomo played video of the incident, watching it wide-eyed before questioning the officers’ actions.
"You see that video and it disturbs your basic sense of decency and humanity," Cuomo said.
"Why? Why? Why was that necessary? Where was the threat? It was an older gentleman. Where was the threat? And then you just walk by the person when you see blood coming from his head," he said, describing the scene.
Cuomo also urged the mayor and district attorney in Buffalo to investigate the incident and move expeditiously towards potentially bringing criminal charges against and firing the officers involved.
Cuomo highlighted the incidents before pushing a police reform agenda being considered in the state legislature.
U.S. Sen. Charles Schumer called for an investigation, according to a statement reported by WIVB-TV.
"The casual cruelty demonstrated by Buffalo police officers tonight is gut-wrenching and unacceptable," John Curr, the Buffalo chapter director for the New York Civil Liberties Union, said in a statement, adding that it should be a "wake-up call" for city leaders to address police violence.
In its initial statement on the incident, the Buffalo Police Department said a person "was injured when he tripped & fell," WIVB-TV reported. A later statement posted on the department's Facebook page said two officers had been suspended without pay and an internal affairs investigation was underway.
Mayor Byron Brown said in a statement that he and the city's police commissioner were "deeply disturbed by the video." Brown also confirmed the officers' suspension and internal affairs investigation.
"After days of peaceful protests and several meetings between myself, police leadership and members of the community, tonight's event is disheartening," Brown said.
Brown released a statement Friday saying that the city was aware of "developments related to the work assignments of certain members of the Buffalo police force."
Contingency plans were in place to ensure public safety, Brown said.
Five protesters were arrested for disorderly conduct, according to NBC affiliate WGRZ-TV. None of the police officers seen in the video has been criminally charged.
The Buffalo Police Department and the New York State Police did not immediately respond to USA TODAY's requests for comment on Thursday.
The injured man was later identified as Martin Gugino, a veteran peace activist involved with the Western New York Peace Center and Latin American Solidarity Committee, said Vicki Ross, the center’s executive director.
“I can assure you, Martin is a peaceable person,” Ross said. “There is no way that he was doing anything to accost or hurt. He made a judgment to stay out after the curfew because he feels that our civil liberties are so in danger, which they most certainly are.”
Ross said Gugino has been undergoing chemotherapy for cancer.
The incident comes after more than a week of protests against police brutality following George Floyd's death in Minneapolis. Floyd, who is black, died after now-fired police officer, who is white, pressed his knee into Floyd's neck for nearly nine minutes as other officers stood by.
Since Floyd's death, which has been ruled a homicide, protesters nationwide have decried police brutality and racial inequality. Some protests have been marred by violence and looting, and police have been caught on camera multiple times using force against protesters – including peaceful ones.

In Buffalo, protesters gathered Friday morning outside City Hall, where Gugino was pushed, to call for change. The crowd grew throughout the day and made its way across the street.
"I hope to continue to build on the progress we have achieved as we work together to address racial injustice and inequity in the City of Buffalo," Brown said. "My thoughts are with the victim tonight."
Contributing: Sarah Taddeo and Grace Hauck, USA TODAY; Marcia Greenwood, Democrat and Chronicle; The Associated Press
This article originally appeared on USA TODAY: Buffalo, New York police officers suspended for shoving man to gro

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
lol @ elite white people. the fuck does that even mean? plenty of black people out here gettin' bread.

Yea thats the problem.. he wants to ensure the system stays the way it is..

and the only way he KNOWS that has the slightest chance of happening..

is if, the "elite" cacs maintain their power through fire power while making sure, nobody else can match theirs.

but its also telling you, how .... bust it.. let me put it this way..

they allready fear a real knigga, just for being a real knigga..

now an ARMED real knigga, just is waaaaaaaay tooo much fear for them to handle..

I seen the look on cacs face when they see a bruh, ready for war.. locked and loaded...

bruh you can smell the piss thats running down their legs....

they KNOW the minute we get OUR hands on quality weapons and bulletproof shit...

this illusion called "white supremacy" ceases to exist...

Texas Catdaddy

the omnipotent one .....
Platinum Member
57 Buffalo Cops resign from unit in protest after two of their own are suspended for injuring 75-year-old
Ryan W. Miller, Jordan Culver and David Robinson, USA TODAY
USA TODAYJune 5, 2020, 2:43 PM PDT

Scroll back up to restore default view.
ALBANY, N.Y. – An entire unit of the Buffalo Police Department resigned from their assignments Friday after two officers were suspended amid outcry over video showing officers shoving a 75-year-old man to the ground, according to the Buffalo News and other media outlets.
All 57 of the members of the department's Emergency Response Team resigned from the unit, which responds to riots and other crowd control situations, according to the outlets. The Emergency Response Team members have not quit the police department, but have stepped down from the tactical unit, the Buffalo News reported.
"Our position is these officers were simply following orders from Deputy Police Commissioner Joseph Gramaglia to clear the square," said Buffalo Police Benevolent Association President John Evans. "It doesn't specify clear the square of men, 50 and under or 15 to 40. They were simply doing their job. I don't know how much contact was made. He did slip in my estimation. He fell backwards."
The man who was pushed to the ground was recovering in a hospital.
Graphic video from WBFO shows the two officers pushing the man down as he approached them in a public square around an 8 p.m. curfew Thursday. The man stumbles back and falls, and the video shows him motionless and bleeding from his head.
Erie County Executive Mark Poloncarz tweeted Friday morning that a hospital official said the man was "alert and oriented."
"That is better news. Let's hope he fully recovers," Poloncarz added.
Asked about the resigning officers at a press conference that afternoon, Poloncarz said he would be "disappointed" if they had in fact resigned.
"If they resigned, I'm exceptionally disappointed by it because it indicates to me that they did not see anything wrong with the actions last night," Poloncarz said.
The Erie County District Attorney's Office tweeted Friday that it was continuing its investigation of the incident and that the man was unable to provide a statement to investigators Thursday night.
The officer's actions quickly drew condemnation from around the state, including Gov. Andrew Cuomo who said the "incident is wholly unjustified and utterly disgraceful."
During a press briefing Friday, Cuomo played video of the incident, watching it wide-eyed before questioning the officers’ actions.
"You see that video and it disturbs your basic sense of decency and humanity," Cuomo said.
"Why? Why? Why was that necessary? Where was the threat? It was an older gentleman. Where was the threat? And then you just walk by the person when you see blood coming from his head," he said, describing the scene.
Cuomo also urged the mayor and district attorney in Buffalo to investigate the incident and move expeditiously towards potentially bringing criminal charges against and firing the officers involved.
Cuomo highlighted the incidents before pushing a police reform agenda being considered in the state legislature.
U.S. Sen. Charles Schumer called for an investigation, according to a statement reported by WIVB-TV.
"The casual cruelty demonstrated by Buffalo police officers tonight is gut-wrenching and unacceptable," John Curr, the Buffalo chapter director for the New York Civil Liberties Union, said in a statement, adding that it should be a "wake-up call" for city leaders to address police violence.
In its initial statement on the incident, the Buffalo Police Department said a person "was injured when he tripped & fell," WIVB-TV reported. A later statement posted on the department's Facebook page said two officers had been suspended without pay and an internal affairs investigation was underway.
Mayor Byron Brown said in a statement that he and the city's police commissioner were "deeply disturbed by the video." Brown also confirmed the officers' suspension and internal affairs investigation.
"After days of peaceful protests and several meetings between myself, police leadership and members of the community, tonight's event is disheartening," Brown said.
Brown released a statement Friday saying that the city was aware of "developments related to the work assignments of certain members of the Buffalo police force."
Contingency plans were in place to ensure public safety, Brown said.
Five protesters were arrested for disorderly conduct, according to NBC affiliate WGRZ-TV. None of the police officers seen in the video has been criminally charged.
The Buffalo Police Department and the New York State Police did not immediately respond to USA TODAY's requests for comment on Thursday.
The injured man was later identified as Martin Gugino, a veteran peace activist involved with the Western New York Peace Center and Latin American Solidarity Committee, said Vicki Ross, the center’s executive director.
“I can assure you, Martin is a peaceable person,” Ross said. “There is no way that he was doing anything to accost or hurt. He made a judgment to stay out after the curfew because he feels that our civil liberties are so in danger, which they most certainly are.”
Ross said Gugino has been undergoing chemotherapy for cancer.
The incident comes after more than a week of protests against police brutality following George Floyd's death in Minneapolis. Floyd, who is black, died after now-fired police officer, who is white, pressed his knee into Floyd's neck for nearly nine minutes as other officers stood by.
Since Floyd's death, which has been ruled a homicide, protesters nationwide have decried police brutality and racial inequality. Some protests have been marred by violence and looting, and police have been caught on camera multiple times using force against protesters – including peaceful ones.

In Buffalo, protesters gathered Friday morning outside City Hall, where Gugino was pushed, to call for change. The crowd grew throughout the day and made its way across the street.
"I hope to continue to build on the progress we have achieved as we work together to address racial injustice and inequity in the City of Buffalo," Brown said. "My thoughts are with the victim tonight."
Contributing: Sarah Taddeo and Grace Hauck, USA TODAY; Marcia Greenwood, Democrat and Chronicle; The Associated Press
This article originally appeared on USA TODAY: Buffalo, New York police officers suspended for shoving man to gro

bowled his ol ass over and kept steppin .....

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
That no talent, weakest link from an otherwise great UGA squad??? Phuckem. Shit like this dont even move the needle for me anymore. Cacs are racist, with bigoted thought and opinions??? Who knew???...:rolleyes:
thank you.. he was trash at Ga

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
In New Orleans it was strange in one place they went door to door taking people weapons and in another place they gave the whites the green light to hunt blacks. Very strange. Disarm us and arm themselves. I always thought they wanted to reward whites that kill unarmed blacks because they feel the black was in the position he or she was suppose to be in by them and that position is helpless.
that is pussy shit..i can't respect that. if you have an issue with someone (or a group/race of people) then deal with it straight up. Talk about not having a backbone.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
that is pussy shit..i can't respect that. if you have an issue with someone (or a group/race of people) then deal with it straight up. Talk about not having a backbone.
Brother I am sorry but that is the truth. And white people do not defend themselves with truth, they come out like you just did attacking the truth. But our tax dollars paid for the genocide of blacks in Libya. And we are constantly rehearsing the genocide of blacks here in America. When America went to Panama to get Noriega for trying to snitch on America. America went to the dark skinned poor section of Panama and tested weapons on those people that the citizens of America have never seen before. The lasers, darts, etc. I think they have even used secret weapons here in America that people did not even know weapons were used. By us being in the midst and under the influence and control of white devils right now is a sign of subtle suicide.
Youtube has finally taken a lot of the videos off about the race war in New Orleans. This one here was still on there. And I saw CNN show that video of the old white dude that was knocked down by the police. This was messed up but in Ferguson a black lady was shot in the head by the police and then they came to the hospital when they got the bullet out of her head to use it for evidence. But when the black lady who was a college student got out of the hospital. She waited weeks to here from the police. And when she did't she went to the police station to ask about the case so far they said they did not have any case like that that they was working on. And when she asked about the bullet they came and got for evidence. They said there was no bullet anywhere in evidence. CNN never showed anything about this case. In fact it was like a case the media was trying to overlook except for grass roots media.