Jaime Harrison chosen as the next D.N.C. Chair (Yvette & Antonio, Diamond & Silk, Jason Whitlock, Vernon Jones, Herschel Walker & Ice Cube all PISSED)

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Stacey doesn't want any other job besides Governor of Georgia. She clearly stated her end goal as soon as Kemp "won."
Keisha doesn't want any other job besides Mayor of Atlanta. She keeps saying just that and filed for re-election a year ago!
Jaime has already been Deputy Chaiman of the D.N.C. and actually *wants* to be Chairman. Win-win-win for everybody! :yes:

She knows what she did to save the Democrats...im sure her aspirations are higher now

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
You forget to add he spoke at a Zionist event with Angelina's racist pop John Voight

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
"He's not in office yet. Black people need to wait and be patient."

Meanwhile,

These are the people coming to kill us that HNIClantan and the other anchor babies will be teaming up with. They closer to them culturally then ADOS being that they immigrants, even eat similar foods, jam the same music, and idealize anglo CACs the same.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was hoping that it would be Stacy Abrams but this is a good pick.

Obama fumbled when he chose Perez over Ellison so I am hopeful with this Biden pick

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Ice Cube dumb ass really believed that ? Trump ain’t do shit. He didn’t even push for American citizens to get a stimulus. Yet Trump gone give that kind of money to Blacks? The one group his supporters hate ?
To be honest, black folks as directed by the DNC diminished his bargaining power.

F Trump. But, if we could have gotten something for us, why not it take it???

Everyone had their hands out, but we are the only ones expected not to except it because it is him. That's the most illogical ish ever. Everyone owes us, even the bastards and bad guys.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
In my opinion, Cube is a sellout.

Plain and simple.

InfatuatedBogusJaguar-size_restricted.gif
:roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:

iNCTG4.jpg